Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 58. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 08:04:45 PM
Because I think it's very important for people to regain their financial freedom, we have to take control of our lives again and take some power away from the government and I think cryptos is one of the most attractive solutions and I think they will succeed.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 07:59:38 PM
I think that the profit value that electronic money brings is very big. Electronic money will help people become rich. Price electronic money always fluctuates. Many people become billionaire after investing in the cash code. The electronic money market is growing strong. Many countries have accepted the money code. They encourage people to use it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 16, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
This is a very difficult question, because everyone adheres to their goals. If we consider the vast majority, I tend to such an opinion that people buy cryptocurrency for profit and dividends in nearly future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrency because they want to earn lots of money and they want to be sure that their earnings do not go down the drain. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are really great.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 16, 2018, 04:21:11 PM
because it is anonymous and transparent, unlike other types of investment. crypto is difficult to track, especially bitcoin. and don't forget crypto is a decentralized network, so no one can manage it. crypto is freedom.
Activity: 140
October 16, 2018, 04:19:09 PM
People want to receive replacement to money. Now all money of the world is controlled by large bankers. Decentralization of money this future.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 16, 2018, 04:17:22 PM
Cryptocurrency has a very good technology and a lot of people who believe that this is the future of digital currency. And with this technology certainly are getting smart and able to develop this technology. This technology has a job opportunity like investing. By investing people will have an advantage very much.
All this is true. Cryptocurrency is already widely used not only as a means of payment, but also in the banking sector. But most often, the cryptocurrency is used for speculation.
Activity: 63
October 16, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think that for the future cryptocurrency. The community and people go to meet the technologies, there used to be gold and now it is a vert currency, time flies and humanity does not stand still. Smiley
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 16, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
Many people choose cryptocurrency because it is an easy way to make money, but do not forget that it is as easy to lose as it is to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 16, 2018, 03:44:30 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose cryptocurrency is because they earn a big money. Some choose because it change their life. It can also save life that is why many choose cryptocurrency.

Those who believe in a crypto currency see the future in it and, accordingly, are now ready to invest time and money in it in order to get a very large return and good profit over time. I am among these people, I really hope that all my work will make me a very wealthy person in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
In my opinion, people choose to engage in cryptocurrency, not only for the sake of great profit. This is a great tool for realizing your ambitions. Cryptocurrency gives people a chance to engage in a profitable, beloved affair.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
People choose crypto because is one of the easiest way to make money without capital.You don't have to invest in crypto to make profit,through airdrop and bounty campaign, you can make profit.
Activity: 294
October 16, 2018, 03:36:01 PM
The world of crypto currencies opens up new opportunities for people, and most often is an additional source of income. This is the technology of the future.
Activity: 324
October 16, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
Of course everyone wants something else, cryptocurrencies is the future of the world transportation system so that it is worthy of being an investment now, I'm sure that crypto's future will improve soon.
I agree - there are many reasons for this, as many regions of the planet are actively involved in crypto - the scale and supporters of crypto grows every day - which in turn will lead to another growth and demand !!
October 16, 2018, 03:29:56 PM
I also believe that this is a very good investment tool - yes, today there are no such X, or incredible price rises compared to last year, but even in spite of this I believe in the future, and the success of crypto all over the world!
October 16, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
Crypto and Blockchain technology is no doubt the future! and it is so rapidly developing that, frankly speaking, I simply don’t want to end up behind the paravoz) if of course you can put it that way.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
I suppose that feeling of the control abput something gives people a sense of  theit importance and they are calm after that. What is more people want to have their own money without governments' impact.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
Of course everyone wants something else, cryptocurrencies is the future of the world transportation system so that it is worthy of being an investment now, I'm sure that crypto's future will improve soon.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
People are tired of being decieved so I think that they  are trying to change something and to have a control with their money that its so hard to do today.
Activity: 14
October 16, 2018, 06:02:33 AM
People may choose cryptocurrency because its an easy way to earn profit as well it enables various options like airdrop, bounty programs also ICO, one can earn out of it. As it is 21st century people believe in digitization, cryptocurrency is an easy form of digitization.
Pages:
Jump to: