Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 61. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
Many choosing cryptocurrency as a tool for quick-rick scheme. And others choose it for its quicker and and less fee for remittances. And the worse is they use it in illegal transactions, money laundering, drug trades and others. The later should be avoided and hopefully to be eliminated.
People also like it because it is a easy way to pay for things if someone is asking for it overseas.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 14, 2018, 07:52:15 PM
In my opinion people choose crypto currency because of its high volatility since it is not regulated the values of each coin could get up to x100 in just a month depending on its hype. Another thing to consider is the security it brings to the people. Crypto currency keeps you're valuable that cannot be touch by any body else except you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 14, 2018, 07:52:03 PM
people choose cryptocurrency because they know which is the best investment for the future and of course give a big profit so that it can make who invest in cryptocurrency successful and rich.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
Many choosing cryptocurrency as a tool for quick-rick scheme. And others choose it for its quicker and and less fee for remittances. And the worse is they use it in illegal transactions, money laundering, drug trades and others. The later should be avoided and hopefully to be eliminated.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
October 14, 2018, 07:46:12 PM
I think this is the fastest way to become rich. Electronic money always fluctuates rapidly, it is like a bubble that can explode at any time. Bitcoins have reached $ 20,000 by the end of 2017. There are many people who invest in electronic money. So the opportunity to become wealthy is so great.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 14, 2018, 07:32:39 PM
Crypto currency has been gone a long way with a very high potential demand and supply towards the communities, and more profitable to invest in a short period of time appreciate in value price.
If crypto could sustain it's potentiality across the market crisis it definitely crypto will stay longer. But we can't predict what will happen next as the market seems to fluctuates all the time.  May we are in crisis condition for now but for sure there is a light to see along the corner.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
October 14, 2018, 07:21:44 PM
Crypto currency has been gone a long way with a very high potential demand and supply towards the communities, and more profitable to invest in a short period of time appreciate in value price.
Activity: 658
October 14, 2018, 07:07:46 PM
It is one of the best ways to earn internet money. But every guy those who are doing crypto related works is not whealthy. I think we need to work hard for a couple of months. Also, the crypto can understand easily by  theories
Activity: 1022
October 14, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
as disputing use with chance on appeals as modifying use on technicals to put of orders on scheme with the trading exchange as trader to collects with spares of returns as managing plan on running modulation with the bitcoin finance as exhibition.

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 14, 2018, 03:52:38 PM
I choose cryptocurrency because I see lots of companies that are possible variants for investments. I think also that the Blockchain technologies are our future.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 03:51:06 PM
Cryptocurrency it self is a world which comprises of different countries...it's so beautiful that ever since I realize the world itself is a risk and no matter the circumstance I will always go get interest in what ever worth the risk worth doing and this is why I see through the future of Cryptocurrency. It give good development and investing in it means I really believe in it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
Most of people choose cryptocurrency just to get rich quick. They are believe that after one two years they will be a millionaire.
not many of them who really came here for the technology
Activity: 194
October 14, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
There is a great need to choose cryptocurrency. It has a very enormous advantage of easy, fast and transparent payment system.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
Yes people like to use it because of its advantages. And fast time virtual currency made that kind of progress and profit. Cryptocurrency give freedom to its user and also provide a lot of advantages. Cryptocurrency provide its user an safe, secure and fast transaction facility and also provide an uninterrupted International money transaction facility. And Because of this many people like to use it. Another thing is cryptocurrency investment. Cryptocurrency are used for both short term and long term investment purposes and investment in cryptocurrency is also an profitable deal for many people.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 14, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
People believe that they can make money using cryptocurrency. Money is the main reason of many events in our life, including when working in the crypto market.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

in my opinion, because it's easy enough for ordinary people. how do we make a deposit up to the withdrawal stage, this is very easy. but not a few people like crypto because of the shocking price fluctuations which of course it has a very high risk
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
October 14, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
I think  , because cryptocurrency is simple and fast transaction.and then for verivlfication data if we want open wallet at invest and save balance it very easy but it for somepeople that have knowledge about crypto.different with people that havnt not get some knowledge about crypto.it very hard to make transaction and using crypto at many economic transaction
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
People choose crytocurrency for earning profit and many people choose it for a part time business and it is trustable world for online business ,trading and investing money.
Activity: 223
October 14, 2018, 03:59:09 AM
When cryptocurrency prices stabilize and volatility will be is not so high, many will lose interest in cryptocurrency because they are here just for the money.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
It is because it is easy andd also i can bring anywhere and also access any where and also it is the latest technology where you can buy thing using the crypto and also it is much more better than the cash and also it is revolution
Pages:
Jump to: