Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 63. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 08:11:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is chosen by very intelligent and conscious people. Everyone understands that the future is developing very quickly. People have many different ideas about how to pay for goods. I think that the time is not far off when everyone will get a salary cryptocurrency)
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
people choose cryptocurrency because :
1. people know that cryptocurrency is a future investment.
2. people know that the profit gained from cryptocurrency is big.
3. people know that investing in cryptocurrency is very easy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Cryptocurrency - it`s a great opportunity to earn money. But what is more, it`s awesome possibilities and innovative technology, which will make world better.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies can bring real profit and quickly. I think that's why people invest in cryptocurrencies. I am more inclined to long-term investments, but I am also sure that the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
The cryptocurrency gives to people new opportunities. With its help people can invest in different projects and open for themselves new opportunities.
Crypto has opened up opportunities for everyone, it has been proven that many investors have increased by investing for profit, in an advanced era, now Crypto has a good and fast system for shop payments and so on. other than that crypto has a method without investing, that is, by participating in campaign bounties that are fairly easy and tokens that we can have high sales value, but we must be careful because of the many risks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 12, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
People choose to cryptocurrency in order to get rich. Many people believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up and this will bring them a lot of money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 12, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
Strange question because I know that people come not only to this market because they try to invest their money to something new and crytpo is a very interesting project
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 12, 2018, 03:35:45 PM
Cause in the future banking and payment institutions will be using crypto as their main form of transactions instead of obsolete fiat currency. The whole world's money will be digitalized and will be using internet to send and receive money and buy or sell online products. We are considered lucky cause we have discovered and invested in crypto.
Activity: 224
October 12, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
if you have an option for making money from nothing I think you would do this faster as you think. I came here for making money just like other people
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
People want to be rich! And crypto is the most fast way to get your profit without many investments! I beleive I will have my extra money soon!
Activity: 182
October 12, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
People like to try something new and of course everybody like the money and want to be rich) And investments in crytpo the fast way to achive this)
Activity: 406
October 12, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
People chose cryptocurrency as it is decentralized and because it operates at the universal level and therefore
makes transactions quite easy. This in turn saves lots of time and money , instead of transferring money
from one country to another.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 12, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Why not? cryptocurrency is an easy way to make money. It also allow us to control our own money. You just need some extra money and long patience and then thats it you can earn a huge amount of money. But of course the risk is always there. Maybe there are a lot of reason but of course the trust usually depends on us.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

People choose Cryptocurrency because this medium is totally great. The people using it can earn very early and they can learn how to invest successfully. The coins are PRG, XRP and ADA. These are great.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Why not to choose cryptocurrency? In the first place it gives us a lot of benefits that will make our lives more easier and convinient. Also you don't need a huge amount of money to serve as capital, the much needed capital is your time and effort and your determination to gain something.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
many reasons why people choose cryptocurrency, for trading or for investment. I chose cryptocurrency for trading, because it maybe easier to make a profit. maybe now many people don't need cryptocurrency, but there will be many people who need cryptocurrency for their future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
Actually some countries already accept crypto as a means to exchange commodity. Countries like Japan have already embraced crypto and have already setup some chains which accept coins in exchange for the goods they purchase. There are many countries which are following also. Crypto provide a way to privately and securely exchange goods without the centralized control of financial institutions.
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
There are a number of reasons that I can think of that makes crypto currencies very attractive.

For one it mitigates government and bank involvement in storing, spending and dictating what you can and can’t do with your funds. You now are your own bank with no middle men, fees are next to nothing, cross border transactions are instant and you are in full control over your account. You also get to issue the currency and get rewarded for doing so as well as having a vote in most cases as to what direction you want to see it moving towards.

Market cap is really low for many good projects and if you do the math once these projects get accepted into the main stream there are big profits to be made, so investment is defiantly another attraction factor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
Because it is a great way to become a rich pioneer who has obtained the first of its kind digital asset. While rich investors find it difficult to understand its value, we have a chance to accumulate enough to make a fortune in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:28:18 AM
unequivocally, people choose cryptocurrency only because of the quick way to get rich. unfortunately they are not interested in technology but they only need money
Pages:
Jump to: