Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 65. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I think the answer is very simple, people can easily find and use crypto as a tool to invest even though the level of risk is the same as other investments such as forex or stocks, I think it's a good idea to combine comodity trading with the concept of cryptocurency ,,
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
if for investing I prefer cryptocurency, there are many places to invest in cryptocurency, we can trade, we can also buy ico tokens or minning altcoin,,etc  , I think proit from investing in a bank is as good as cryptocurrency
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 06:21:53 AM
People want to receive a lot of money from air. Cryptocurrencies brought to the holders a large income and greed.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 06:16:38 AM
Everyone has their own tasks in cryptocurrency. It is obvious that everyone here discovers something new and interesting for themselves. Each develops in its own way. Earn and make plans for the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 12, 2018, 06:12:06 AM
Certainly people are looking for the possibility of quick profit earning in cryptocurrency. But to realize their plans is not so easy here. You must have knowledge of cryptocurrency and have a great desire to achieve the desired result.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 05:32:08 AM
I recently met an article in which useful statistics. It turns out a large percentage of people who entered into cryptocurrency. The reason was a banal interest and no plans for the future. And then, on the contrary, everyone opened up a great future in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
Do not forget that cryptocurrency is not just a currency, but also new technologies. I don’t want to be responsible for the platforms, I personally like the cryocurrency because it does not have national borders, its transfer from one wallet to another is very simple and cheap.Over time, the cryptocurrency will also be able to earn on many platforms by completing various tasks.For the successful and efficient conduct of the business of the cryptocurrency very suitable as payment.This I described part of the iceberg, in fact, the possibilities of the crypto currency are endless.
Indeed. Cryptocurrency is not just a currency, it is the upbringing of new technology that are heading us to the future in many aspect. Not just a currency but also an speculative investment. Many people choose to have cryptocurrency to be a means of transaction especially when it is a long distance transaction since cryptocurrecy is peer to peer it enables the users to connect and interact.
Activity: 154
October 12, 2018, 05:15:21 AM
Everyone has their own goals and motivations. But I can assume that people have become increasingly interested in virtual currency. As well as all the operations that can be done thanks to her and her abilities.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 12, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
People choose cryptocurrency that address their needs and solve their problems.  While other use cryptocurrency as a tool for improving their finances,  the core holder and developers are into cryptocurrency for more fundenmental reasons.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 04:13:49 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because simple it will help people to have worked so that we can earn a profit. I also choose these because I wanted to apply my learnings in actual on my own. They make our lives happier.
Activity: 798
homt.net
October 12, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

I think commodity market is one of the best financial vehicles in the currency market, the emergence of New Zone is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community,it presence will make commodity trading very easy.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
i think cryptocurrency was simple thing that anyone can do on anytime and anywhere.
it was easy to use, and rightnow many people understand how the cryptocurrency's work so it was make me more comfortable when choosing the cryptocurrency.

anyone agree?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
Because cryptocurrency is a new investment tool, this tool is young and it has huge potential and perspectives, and probably it will replace paper money
Activity: 616
October 12, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
That is because every people need a place where they are able to put their fortune for investment. and one of the way is through cryptocurrency, which is profitable.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 03:31:07 AM
Investors in every cryptocurrency, at least early investors, have a belief in cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies will be more influential in the future.
Activity: 262
October 12, 2018, 02:34:15 AM
I can not speak for everyone or for someone separately, but it is in my country that the currency is very unstable. It can not be trusted. Every citizen felt it on himself. Therefore, deposits often go in a stable foreign currency, rather than in the national one. The same principle is chosen and cryptocurrency. At least in my case.
Activity: 324
October 12, 2018, 01:56:14 AM
The brave and adventurous are these in crypto now because there are many people who are still scared about joining crypto.Crypto has great prospects as an investment opportunity and place to grow ideas that could never been possible through ICOs to raise funds.
I agree - crypto is a good opportunity for investment, especially in ICO, promoting technology, innovative, and breaking the idea forward, giving you the opportunity not only to make money yourself, but also to improve, in one way or another, the whole human community !!
October 12, 2018, 01:53:24 AM
In cryptocurrency tend to get many. But not all remain. I want to say that the cryptocurrency only seems so simple and easy at first sight. But because of its instability and sharpness in drops. It becomes even more difficult. So, my opinion is a crypt for strong and risky people.
Yes, at this stage of development, this is really for risky people - or for those who see the opportunity, say, live more than one day, of course crypto is future, we all believe in it, I would like that the world believed it. and the banks themselves, and their system — of invented values, fell into obscurity.
October 12, 2018, 01:49:53 AM
I think that in the near future there will again be a trend breakout, all the coins will go up again. and followers of crypto will be even more - again - against the backdrop of a growing market, and the ability to quickly make money without much effort)))
October 12, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
I think everything is simple - first of all, for the sake of quick money, everyone saw the explosive growth of crypto that year - many people only got rich quickly, I agree there are people who believed in the Blockchain technology and entered the future so to speak, many people like me like then it hurts the banking system ..)) but Gospad is quite frankly we are all here in the first place
Pages:
Jump to: