Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 31. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 09:42:52 AM
Because people are so arranged, it's true, when they introduced the Internet, people were also very negative about the fact that the information will be absolutely everywhere, now it has become normal and without the Internet we will not be able to live normally.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
June 06, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
Because the market is highly volatile and most are afraid to invest in it and therefore they say that because of this the market will fall apart  Cheesy
Activity: 574
June 06, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
I agree that cryptocurrencies are money that people will use in the future. People are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because of their volatility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 07:13:02 AM
I think the main reason is lack of knowledge about the Cryptocurrency and for this reason, people are confused about it.
This is very normal behave of common people that they don’t like new things and try to avoid it.
But I agree with you and believe that it is the currency of the future and today or tomorrow people also believe in it.
Activity: 452
June 06, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
Many people are simply not aware of what a crypto currency is and what it means. The projects built on Blockchain will be more deeply implemented in everyday life that will allow you to learn and feel the result of this technology to all people
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 06, 2018, 06:21:29 AM
The main reason why other people dont believe in crypto because they are lack of knowledge about crypto. They dont know how it works, how to use, and maybe they dont care at all. But if bitcoin will reach the price of 60k$ i think they will caught thier attention and they will starting to believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
June 06, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
there may be several reasons that make them not trust the crypto because the currency of crypto has a high risk and unstable market with a price that is always changing so they do not believe and afraid to lose money
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
There are people do not believe in crypto because they don't understand this very well and maybe because of gossip they heard about it.
Activity: 70
June 06, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
The reason is still quite a lot. Like, lack of knowledge of Crypto currency, or they still doubt the crypto itself, they still do not believe this. Maybe if they want to learn about digital currencies like crypto. they will surely believe in the cultivation of the crypto itself.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 06, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
One reason that they do not believe Cryptocurrency is because there are too much advertisements of it in the internet. They think of it as a fraud and as an hacking material that might affect them. They are not yet knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency and this is why they do not believe it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 06, 2018, 05:50:01 AM
I used to be one of those people who don't believe in crypto before and one of the reason for that is lack of education. Until such time that it became a trend, online friends of mine are into crypto, lots of advertisement online about cryptocurrency and  billionaires businessmen are into it.

Crypto traders, investors, miners and bounty hunters are earning good money in cryptocurrency no matter what kind of ways they are doing but they proved me that there is money in crypto so why not give it a try.

I also agree to the one who response that people are afraid of something new, its 100% true they are afraid of change that is most people's mentality.

Overall there are lots of reasons why people don't believe in crypto, for us who believed and are doing this way of earning its our task to help other people understand the blockchain technology, how it will change the way we live as well as help them understand cryptocurrencies, ICO and the purpose why they need to adopt and believe in this technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 06, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
It's a process. People will understand slowly. Poor countries do not want to take risks. Countries that are rich do not need it. People are already rich.
Activity: 74
June 06, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
I see this market as a new future because this is where people are free to business and their technology. I already convince some of my friends to join me in crypto. They are simply afraid to come to the market.
I'm also trying to convince my friends, but they seem to have come out of the forest. I'm afraid to say that it's insecure, although each month wonder my income. And they justify themselves by the fact that someday I will lose everything in this market.
Activity: 76
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 05:30:33 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Lack of knowledge is what makes others don't believe in it or they simply refuse to understand it. I used to refuse to know more about it besides my friend told me few things. After a while i got into it , piece by piece and understood the "basics" and now i belive crypto is a step to the future of currency. So yes, i agree with you.
Activity: 103
June 06, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
Some people think that cryptocurrency is the other end of the world. Some people may think he is a villain. But I don't think so. I think cryptocurrencies will have a very good future. Because the world has always been balanced.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
This isn't an easy topic to understand. Macroeconomy, finance, new bleeding edge tech. It's not easy to get a grasp for a lot of people.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 05:21:57 AM
Maybe because its very confusing at first and not that easy to familiarized with, commonly if they are not in to technology.
They doubt on its process and how it actually works, money from a computer or hardware is surely unbelievable for them.

In another issue, those people who don't believe in crypto - experience fraud and scams and surely lost money from a start and lose their faith on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:12:57 AM
There are reasons why people don't believe in crypto.first are they don't know about it that's why people has many doubts on it. Second is because of the influence of media they easily change the mind set of people by posting fake news about it and some are they don't believe in it because they had a bad experience before now
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
Most people simply do not understand what the crypto market gives them, what opportunities it will provide. I'm sure enough people get a little investment from the crypto market so that they believe in its capabilities.
They don't believe in crypto because they are so afraid that they might lose their money and another reason is they don't have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency. They don't even know that crypto will help them to earn money. So, I suggest that if they want to be in crypto they need a lot of study and research.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
Most people simply do not understand what the crypto market gives them, what opportunities it will provide. I'm sure enough people get a little investment from the crypto market so that they believe in its capabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: