Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 28. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Sometimes this happens when we trust so much we the media say and we refuse to make personal research into things. Before I entered into crypto, I read a lot of news which meant that crypto will come to a sudden end and sometimes some of these news come from sources that have a lot of influence. I think the media report is one of the major reasons why people still doubt crypto
I think to those people that don't believe in crypto is the people that have doubt because they dont have knowledge about it and they dont know how it works that why they never try it, but once they knew how to do it surely they will never miss the chance to earn crypto. And one more thing why people dont believe to it is because the news that they heard about it, like the scam coin or scam investment so they have doubt to trust crypto.
Activity: 462
June 11, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

In general, this is a fairly discussed topic, and I think most people do not believe in the crypto currencies for the simple reason that they can not understand them. The rest of the people just believe in the negative propaganda from the media and some celebrities.  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Not so many people got a closer look on cryptocurrency as a technoloy, not as a +15% or -30% etc. For most people crytpo is money, as shows percentage - fast money, so it may be total scam, so many make this conclusion and don't make a research
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
One reason that they do not believe Cryptocurrency is because there are too much advertisements of it in the internet. They think of it as a fraud and as an hacking material that might affect them. They are not yet knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency and this is why they do not believe it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
Because they have no idea about crypto world. Some people are saying bitcoin is scam, and they don't beleive and trust about investing in bitcoin or alt coins.
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
because there is no real project currently and there are a lot of fake or scam project. we dont see any production about crypto.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
People hate what they don't understand and also its too much for them to acknowledge. Since bitcoin is kinda complicated when you don't put your mind to it, you won't be able to appreciate it if you won't let yourself. Also, people think that this is all a scam and a joke.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
Sometimes this happens when we trust so much we the media say and we refuse to make personal research into things. Before I entered into crypto, I read a lot of news which meant that crypto will come to a sudden end and sometimes some of these news come from sources that have a lot of influence. I think the media report is one of the major reasons why people still doubt crypto
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Honestly, the reason why most of people (who know online business) didn't agree and believe in crypto because they believe that it is a scam that they should avoid. They didn't see the opportunities that are waiting for them if they are engage in any crypto currency. They didn't know what kind of opportunity they might get.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
June 11, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
I can say that lack of knowledge is the reason why there are still people who doesn't believe to the cryptocurrency. Education is the main key for the all of the types of citizen for them to become aware to what is cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
June 11, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
The thing is only in the media and of course that people often come across horrible projects that are already really bored, I do not understand where regulators look that call themselves regulators, if they get developer documents today, why they do not put them in prison?
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
 the most part of the problem is the people do not understand bitcoin fully, and so they afraid of it simply at all
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
People don't believe in crypto because they are lack of knowledge and don't understand crypto, but if they will make time to know about crypto how it works, what are the benefits of it and how it changed people's lives, I think they will definitely join crypto and use it as mode of payment.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
xCRYPT
June 10, 2018, 12:36:44 PM
People are always afraind of something new,moreover when it comes to crypto which is a dark forest for 99%.People rely on time experienced things,especially when it's about their finance and wealth,so people should just get more info and be well informed to accept crypto easier.
Activity: 475
June 10, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
People that don't believe in crypto are those that don't know and do not understand its use and importance. Some people I know use to be good on information technology yet they don't even bother to study crypto fully and I just think that everything decentralized and without government regulations won't interest them.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:26:47 PM
strongly agree with your opinion
many people do not understand the cyrpto money mechanism, and they think crypto money is related to online fraud business
so they are very stiff with crypto currency
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 10, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
They think that the cryptocurrencys is not provided with anything and their price is too high. But this is not so, many of them perform important functions.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
People don't believe in cryptocurrency because they already experience it by themselves like they are already victim of scam that's why they already loose their trust on it. Some people don't just believe it simply because they dont know about it there are no hints about what it can do and purpose and the other people are just brainwashed by the news against bitcoin in media.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
I think it should be better if you mention them because for me the only reason why there are people who do not want or like crypto currency is because they were once victim of a scam ICO. They were very disappointed from it and giving no hope anymore for this. But as far as I know, everybody here and all who became successful in this space are a good witness to prove how great and promising the crypto currency is, specially when you find a good ico.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
Most of them who dont belive in crypto they are not using technology and of course they are not informed about any form of payments in interenet or in banks, but with passing of time we ll see that also they are going to start to like crypto because crypto will be very easy and very usefull for people.
Pages:
Jump to: