Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 32. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 12:19:40 AM
Mostly people scared by crypto because they have no enough information related to crypto so they think that they will lost everything in it but if they find some information related to crypto then maybe they will also believe in crypto.

I think there is enough information about the cryptocurrencies on the Internet but very few news on TV. People are lazy enough to learn more about crypto, and that is why they do not trust it very much.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 05, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
People are afraid that money they are going to invest on it can be wasted and suffer from loss so even the crypto is not cash in hand and people dont trust something like this as they have belief of keeping money in hand like banks .
I think why some people don't believe in crypto is because they scared to might have been scam and they scared to try crypto because they don't know how to do it. Also they scared to lose their money, but for me crypto is one of the source of income or make it as additional income for someone, so i suggest dont afaid of anything about crypto because it just only at forst when you're newbie, but when have enough knowledge about it surely you can gain a lot profit.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:18:33 PM
People are afraid that money they are going to invest on it can be wasted and suffer from loss so even the crypto is not cash in hand and people dont trust something like this as they have belief of keeping money in hand like banks .
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 09:17:01 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

According to me, it is difficult to trust those who do not have the time to enter the market with low price waves and unknown technology with anonymous participants with unspecified goals. They are afraid or not if they invest in crypto, they may lose money. I think and trust in the market will soon become very strong again.

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 09:07:46 PM
One of the reason is they only believe with money that issued by government , they only believe money that come from Bank and has real office with full regulation. They do not believe with future of crypto because all crypto does not any real office and they thinking that fraud and they will loss money if they put money in to it.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
June 05, 2018, 09:05:28 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I do agree with that, but many people dont believe in cryptocurrency because they think that through online transactions, there's a high percentage of losing your money. they are afraid something like that would happen.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 08:53:10 PM
Some people don't believe passwords because they don't know them, and most of them will see some negative reports on TV.

To become a future form of currency, encrypted digital currency should have at least all functions of existing currency: payment means, circulation media, value scale, value storage, etc. On this basis, the future of the human economy can be served only if the weaknesses of existing currencies can be improved or other functions can be provided.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 08:49:43 PM
I think the main reason people don't believe in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge. If only they take time to try and understand the basics and how cryptocurrency works then I am sure they will become believers just like us also. Fake news and rumors are also some reasons why people easily judge and don't believe cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 05, 2018, 08:41:28 PM
The lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency is the biggest reason. For this reason people still do not believe in crypto. But more people will know about it in the coming time.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 05, 2018, 08:04:02 PM
I have encountered a lot of people talking about crypto and asking me about it, they actually believe on it. but they easily lose interest because they dont actually understand it. time will make them realize for sure.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

I would like to ask you the opposite question. Why should people believe in crypto?
I know the answers to that question and I know that crypto and block-chain are going to play big role in the future, but ordinary people don't know it. Regular people are watching the mainstream media and cannot see the whole picture. Give it some time, people will educate themselves and crypto will be a lot more popular.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

I have said many times that crypto is the future. And my relatives also think that crypto is dangerous and they didn't believe that it will be more usable than real money(its in my opinion). So I am agree with You, and after a couple of years the whole world will see that we were right about crypto(I'm sure about that).
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 05, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
They will soon, it is a process though we cannot convince them to accept the crpyto now since its new for them and its currently unstable and having many scams everywhere, but I think we are not that far from them to give it a try since crypto is massively growing, maybe a few years later more and more people will use crypto and will soon be used in a daily basis.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:37:28 PM
 I see this market as a new future because this is where people are free to business and their technology. I already convince some of my friends to join me in crypto. They are simply afraid to come to the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Blockchain technology is a fairly new technology, and many people do not know anything about it. They do not know how to use, most of them use only paper money, the crypto currency in their understanding is just a set of numbers, they are used to the general standard, many do not want to get acquainted with new technologies. Some believe that the crypto currency is the future of money; others are more skeptical.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
June 05, 2018, 05:18:09 PM
As for me, there is a lot that the market lacks crypt, but how much the current system has developed, for such a time it can and will show what)
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 05:12:25 PM
The essence of crypto-currency is still too complicated to understand. The concept of "crypto-currency" is something so capacious and rich that every day you can discover for yourself something previously unknown. This is a completely new phenomenon, therefore even the concepts used to describe the crypto currency are not completely formed. Decentralization is a new concept, not to mention the algorithms Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and mining.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
People who don't believe in crypto do not know much about it. The sad part is that those who do not know much about it do not want to learn about it but they just prefer to criticize it. People just here of fake news and they start to spread it. Those who do not like to research much also end up believing everything they hear.

people in 1990 also did not believe that the Internet would be so popular! We are at the beginning of the road bitcoin! Soon the technology of blocking will be popular as it is now a mobile phone and the Internet
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 05, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
People don't believe in crypto because they do not understand it. Because they think that this is a big scam and compare crypto with financial piramides. But this is very wrong, and sooner or later everyone will understand it
Activity: 434
June 05, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

Not all of us knows the technology and besides cryptocurrencies are new so definitely only those who are up to date in the internet evolution will know that this really exist. What makes it good by now is that it keeps growing and more and more are adopting the technology. So, let's just hope in the future,crypto will be known worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: