Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 27. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
Their is a lot of people are not believe in crypto because number one is the scammer second the investment if people who's don't believe crypto they are ignorant they have they of dreams and selfish they think they can carry they own family for salary, if a lot of people got some million's the people who's don't believe they think that person who got some million's because of crypto he is a scammer correct me if I'm wrong more people here to my country thinking like that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 13, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I really agree with you that crypto has so great potential and it can give opportunity to other people to earn money in easy way. But some people are don't believe on cryptocurrencies, it is simply because their minds are full of thoughts that they might been scammed if the invest on it. But some people are really pack to engaged their life as a full time crypto investor or trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:58:58 AM
I can say that lack of knowledge is the reason why there are still people who doesn't believe to the cryptocurrency. Education is the main key for the all of the types of citizen for them to become aware to what is cryptocurrencies.

People think crypto as s scam that's why they don't believe in crypto, this is purely because of their less knowledge about crypto they need to examine and analyze before coming to the conclusion and branding crypto as scam. This is main reason why people don't believe in crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
I think why people are still in doubt about the wonderful features of crypto is lack of knowledge on what it is and how it works, some due to lack of patience especially in periods of dips, they are not patience enough to wait and they act on any news they hear. The rate of scam project is even high and people doubt if it is even worth investing in because nobody wants to loose any money on investment.
before I go in this kind of industry I research and collect some data or information about the cryptocurrency because it is very difficult to join in this kind of industry if ou don't have any knowledge about the cryptocurrency. so in the first time , I don't believe what I read because for me it is not truth. but when the time goes by until I tey it. it is true. so people don't believe in the cryptocurrency becayse they don't know about the thing
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
this is usually because they have experienced themselves or know clearly that the crypto currency is very profitable for the future. and that's why I think they believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 07:52:34 AM
I think why people are still in doubt about the wonderful features of crypto is lack of knowledge on what it is and how it works, some due to lack of patience especially in periods of dips, they are not patience enough to wait and they act on any news they hear. The rate of scam project is even high and people doubt if it is even worth investing in because nobody wants to loose any money on investment.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
The crypto money market is not tangible. People have difficulty in believing a non-tangible entity. What they need to look at is what the virtual money is for. A good project always does not matter whether it is abstract or concrete. The important thing is to believe.
Activity: 630
June 12, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
People find it hard to believe that they do not see, do not feel, therefore they look at the crypto currency as a temporary phenomenon!

That is right - some people just like to feel the money in their pocket. If it is something virtual, it seems to them it is not real at all. Additionally, many guys have heard that the prices for the cryptos are swinging.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
June 11, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person. if this continues to be left I think it will be a means of deception

If you live where your government forbid bitcoin usage may become the primary reason why people don't believe crypto.
For me, I'm looking a profit although the risk are greater than ordinary investment so it's reasonable for the government because they want to protect their people from harm !
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
June 11, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person. if this continues to be left I think it will be a means of fraud
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
Any emerging thing is accompanied by a lot of questions, because the truth is in the hands of a few people. The second reason is that because of the different economic systems in different countries around the world, there will certainly be countries that are reluctant to recognize cryptocurrencies and they will strongly oppose them.But I firmly believe that crypto must be the future mainstream currency in the world
Activity: 83
June 11, 2018, 12:20:45 PM
People are afraid from crypto currency.They do not believe in crypto because some haters make rumors about it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
June 11, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

belief is almost related to knowledge. so, if there are many people who do not believe in crypto it is natural, because they do not have much knowledge, insight and experience. and it is very relevant to answer your questions
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
Cryptocurrency is as yet another wonders that hasn't been completely embraced by an at this time there are still a considerable measure of vulnerabilities surroundings it with many individuals not willing to take their risks with it. The governments too has not been reasonable for it prompting wide incredulity in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 11, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

for now, there are many ico who become scam, moreover the discovery of scam ico who just finished and successfully allegedly scam by SEC federation. so investor distrust getting bigger on ico project project for now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
People don't believe in something that they don't understand and the crypto industry is too complex and is not easy to understand that easily. So most of the people aren't able to understand the value and revolution that the crypto currencies can bring in this world. But give it some time and I'm sure crypto industry is going main stream soon enough.
Activity: 158
June 11, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
I think people don't want to trust cryptocurrencies more because they don't understand cryptocurrencies. The second reason is because they think cryptocurrencies are too volatile to accept. They do not believe which one is profitable. They do not have confidence in themselves. Maybe they are behind. Perhaps older people are not suitable for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Actually, indeed crypto brings the future of a good economy. But there are still many people who do not believe in crypto currency. Especially since the price of crypto currency lately has always declined. But if I may analyze a little. Many people do not believe in crypto currency because they do not have the courage to take risks in crypto currency. They do not want to get out of their safe zone to face the bigger challenge. Crypto can indeed provide great benefits but we have to be patient, because there is no instant effort.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

People who dont believed in crypto are peoples who dont know crypto use, people who dont understand this technology could say that crypto is a scam and waste of time, this peoples have lack of knowledge about this digital coins and I assure someday they regret that they dont believe crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
June 11, 2018, 11:55:12 AM
In my country why some people do not believe in crypto is because of negative news such as scam accusations that they have heard before about the some scheme that have failed in the past using crypto as one of the payment processor. MMM, bitclub are few of the numerous HYIP that has swindle people in the past. therefore its very difficult to gain attention of such people by talking to them about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: