Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 33. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
People who don't believe in crypto do not know much about it. The sad part is that those who do not know much about it do not want to learn about it but they just prefer to criticize it. People just here of fake news and they start to spread it. Those who do not like to research much also end up believing everything they hear.
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
When some still don't believe in the internet, ATM card etc. Some persons to believe you Money should  be in digital numbers on a screen that can disappear anytime. Believing in crypto takes wit and striong mind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
June 05, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
For example, I do not believe in crypto currency. As for me, the technology of blockade is interesting, but these are all projects, such to oneself.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 05, 2018, 04:48:04 PM
Not everyone who does not trust crypto because basically people who do not believe in crypto are those who have never been involved in crypto activity. It's true if you mention that crypto has good potential, but it can not be ascertained easily if crypto is the currency of the future.
Activity: 54
June 05, 2018, 04:45:33 PM
Well, people do not like change,many are satisfied with the work of banks and current governments.They simply learned from childhood not to go preity accepted norms in society,when cryptanalytic become more popular they will easily change their minds)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I have a friend who knows am earning good money from the crypto world but he is afraid of trying saying it's an online business. Most people are afraid to try something new. Just take and look at the fake or scammy project that are been listed. I have been a victim of some them even.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
Hi.
People will believe when I understand and accept. And this is not enough. When everything turns more seriously, for example, there will be a lot of shops, security will rise and when the state will support the crypt, and not put restrictions. Well, even more importantly, there should be as little fraud as possible.
It seems to me that those people who hate the crypto currency, are more confronted with problems because of their mistakes, and not because they were deceived by fraudsters. in any case, the crypto-currency market is only beginning to develop and This indicates its popularity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Because they can`t see crypto in their hands like cash Grin
People need simple new-era currency,and all crypto not so easy right now. When everybody can buy just a card(like credit card now) and use crypto, a lot of people start using coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
Hi.
People will believe when I understand and accept. And this is not enough. When everything turns more seriously, for example, there will be a lot of shops, security will rise and when the state will support the crypt, and not put restrictions. Well, even more importantly, there should be as little fraud as possible.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
People tend not to believe in anything new. They are suspicious of the novelties. At the time, the Internet was not accepted by all people. In addition, the older the person the more difficult it is to give new technologies and knowledge.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
June 05, 2018, 04:24:17 PM
Do not believe those who did not have time to enter the market on the wave of low prices, they think that this bubble is already too bloated. But as the situation shows the market was neatly blown away but did not burst, and soon there will be growth again. I think and the belief in the market will soon be very strong again, although the scammers will already pass by.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 05, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
because it difficult to believe to unknown technology with anonimous participants with undefined goals. It is really difficult to believe. To much unknown variables.
Activity: 32
June 05, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Because All is built by different teams, with different protocols, and also different purposes and use cases.
I will try to give a brief description of block & crypto, before I go into the discussion about Investment Decision.
First about blockchain technology.
This is the technology that is the foundation of all crypto.
Basically blockchain is a distributed database.
Activity: 403
June 05, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
The only reason people do not believe in losing that code is fear. They fear that if they invest in the crypto, they will probably lose money. They think that electronic money is like a pyramid model or similar hyip sites
Activity: 330
June 05, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
One of our crypto investors remembered the words of the richest man in China and the founder of Alibaba Group. Poor people are more difficult to satisfy. They have something in common: they like to ask Google, listen to friends, the same hopeless ones, they are more reflective than the university professor and do less than blind. "Their whole life passes in anticipation"
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
June 05, 2018, 04:14:54 PM
If you look at the total market cap you cannot tell that people are not interested in this market, it is a multi billion dollar market and decent rally could take the market to a trillion dollar valuation which is really huge, the reason why there is investment in this market is simply because people do believe in this market and nothing else. Tongue This market is less than ten years old and the growth is immense till now and it will grow bigger with time.
Activity: 139
June 05, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Because they only believe that it is a scam.. They don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.. They dont know how to use cryptocurrency and how can crypto help them and make their lives easier..
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 05, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
Cryptocurrency is a new technology that require an individual with futuristic technological mind to fathom the trend of this age, reason why people do not belive in crypto as they cannot understand how a currency can be digital, Because most government  globally do not believe in crypto, individual do not want to get involve to avoid loss of there investment which cannot be trase offfline, lastly the volatile nature of crypto coin is also a major reason why people do not believe in crypto.
Activity: 322
June 05, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Most certainly believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise why would it be bought. All technology is built on people's belief that this product will be in demand, and therefore will have value. But the value of all cryptocurrencies is determined in ordinary national currencies. Therefore, it is too early to speak about the existence of a cryptocurrency, which in itself has value.
Activity: 504