Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 36. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:55:57 AM
Mostly people scared by crypto because they have no enough information related to crypto so they think that they will lost everything in it but if they find some information related to crypto then maybe they will also believe in crypto.

I agree. People have little information about crypto-currencies. They do not understand how this works. This frightens them.
 Young people are engaged in crypto-currencies, they are open to everything new. People of the older generation are used to their time and do not want to change anything.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
I will begin by saying what people have no knowledge about will be difficult for them to believe. Many people have no knowledge about crypto and what its operation is like. Majority of the people think crypto is just another scam that is established to cheat people and dupe them with their money. Some even believe that crypto is a ponzi scheme. As a matter of fact, some people believe there is nothing like digital currency. As a result of all these, people doubt the genuity of crypto. As far as am concerned, I believe in the blockchain operation of crypto and the benefits it offers to the investors who understand its mode of operation. Crypto has come to create a sustainable and reliable digital currency platform for us, hence I believe in its future.

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Yes, I agree with you mate. We can see that from the economic status we need change. We need to maximize technology for a better world. We know that from the stone age until now then until we shift to the next age which is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 04:38:27 AM
New ideas are always difficult to embrace in every human being and this is very normal. The fact that those of us in the industry understand the business does not mean all people will embrace the idea so easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 05, 2018, 04:36:15 AM
For one I think crypto is about money and making money. The incentives that are intertwined with blockchain projects is what makes them so popular. However,  new money needs to flow in. Most people with money already have money. I know many that think crypto is just a simple (and maybe unethical) way of making money, since their winnings come from other people's losses.

I have several friends that could easily invest part of their savings into crypto, but when the topic comes along, they all say they are fine with their money being in their traditional stock portfolios.

So, we may think adoption is progressing greatly as we are quite invested ourselves...reality is that so many people may have heard about it, but are still not convinced this is a smart move for them.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 04:34:12 AM
Yes I agree with you! Crypto is an amazing thing!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
people dont believe in the capability and existence of crypto. some said that its waste of time knowing this kind of currency. they believe that this is some kind of invented kind of money,.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 05, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
Lack of learning and the confusion surrounding the crypto market makes people afraid to join cryptocurrency.. But there has to be a clear data and analytics. Ftec will be very useful to get more newcomers. This platform will make it easier to trade and invest into crypto. https://ftec.ai
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
maybe some people think that crypto is a scam or it's like hyip because they can make profit in a short time, these people are no knowledge about crypto that's why they don't believe it.
Activity: 116
June 05, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
About the currency of the future do not agree, because the cryptocurrency is too volatile, because of this, many people have distrust
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 05, 2018, 03:32:19 AM

Because some peoples or even many peoples still don't know about the potential of cryptocurrency.
There are only some peoples that believed in crypto potential and decide to spend their money and time in crypto.
Cryptocurrency could become the currency of the future if everyone keep spread the word about cryptocurrency potential.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
Mostly people scared by crypto because they have no enough information related to crypto so they think that they will lost everything in it but if they find some information related to crypto then maybe they will also believe in crypto.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 01:06:39 AM

Simply for many people, this technology is too complicated, they can not understand all the terms, because of their ignorance they begin to blame the currency, yielding to widespread propaganda.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Its because most of people have no knowledge on cryptocurrency. People tends to not believe if he has no idea about it. Most of the time people who hates crytocurrency lacks knowledge on it and believes that this is another online scams. We all know here that cryptocurrency has high potential to grow more, but we cant please those people who doesnt believe on it. All we can do is do something that can make cryptocurrency known as good in other person's perspective.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

we cannot please everybody. everyone has a unique field where they are fit. not everyone is a baker right? some are blacksmiths, some are businessman, some are entertainers. not all people are into cryptocurrencies this is to maintain the balance of the world.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 04, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
Generally, people don't perceive everything new and unconventional, including cryptocurrencies. This is a completely new area, radically different from the usual money and banks. Also the weak information support and advertising, it doesn't allow to involve many people in the world of crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
Cryotocurrency is somewhat abstract and definitely not tangible for average person to relate with! vBitcoin used to be a currency  for I.T professional and coders and devs until people begining to see the  massive advantage of bitcoin over fiat!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 04, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Cryptocurrency will be part of every economic system in every country, just give other country time to adapt blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency will last forever, it will be part in our economy like in Japan you can purchase products using Bitcoin. Some people think that Bitcoin is scam that is why they do not believe that much in crypto.
Activity: 11
June 04, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
I agree but as with most technology people are afraid of what they don't fully understand, this is why we need to bring awareness and educate people about crypto, once people are given the correct information and knowledge people will start believing in Crypto being the future for their financial activity needs.
Pages:
Jump to: