Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 37. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 06:14:09 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Because of fear, they are afraid that maybe crypto is only made to scam people just only to get money from people..
And also because they don't know what crypto really is. What crypto cqn made to them ..
Activity: 153
June 04, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
Because there are many of them nowadays, some give people the feeling of trash beside, the growth of bitcoin and some famous cryptocurrencies is really suspicious
Yes i also think about it. However, maybe a lot of people dont believe on crypto because they were not able to have benefits on it. And maybe there are more negative issues they saw then positive outcomes about it. Maybe we could help crypto to spread with positive vibes.
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
Because there are many of them nowadays, some give people the feeling of trash beside, the growth of bitcoin and some famous cryptocurrencies is really suspicious
Activity: 57
June 04, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
It can not be the currency of the future, it can hardly happen
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
Crypto-currency is gaining adoption at a very fast rate partly due to a lot of projects being launched on the blockchain, affecting almost every industry.A lot of persons are beginning to see the unique benefits cryptos offer.Also the failure of traditional approach also has given cryptos a boost.For example,we have seen the devaluation of fiats currencies in a very short time causing people to look for alternative means to store their wealth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 04, 2018, 05:56:38 AM
It is not that people don't believe in crypto, some people don't believe in it, but some people have made a lot of money by investing in cryptocurrency, which is not possible in any other sector.
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
People dont believe because of their psychology. After all, initially it may seem like a ponzi or just a divorce for money. I honestly also thought so. It's all a matter of time, but it need at least a minimal regulation, so that really a lot of people have come to the crypto currency
Activity: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
Yes, their potential is great but they don't give people a predictable future for now. This is not their fault but people's reaction are understanble while cryptos future is not clear.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 04, 2018, 05:53:47 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto?
Lack of knowledge, lack of capital, fear of the hearsay.
The potential of crypto is great.
We as crypto fellows, we know the potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain but as I've mentioned above they are lack of those things.
Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Definitely and it's exciting.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 04, 2018, 05:52:13 AM
Many reasons:

- They don't understand it. Many people only learned fiat money, supposedly "backed by gold" and they don't accept any other form of currency in their mind.
- It's hard to buy and use for some of them.
- News about this crypto increasing 2x in value and that crypto dumping %80 worries them.
- Some people don't like taking a risk.

Whatever the reason is, it's their loss! Someday they fomo in, but it would be late.  Smiley
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
I think some people think that cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme. In my opinion, they are stupid. Cryptocurrencies and Ponzi schemes are not a concept. They do not understand what is the true meaning of free currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
June 04, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
now almost everyone starts to trust cryptocurrency, those who do not trust cryptocurrency can be said to not know the advantages and working mechanism of cryptocurrency itself. naturally, only ordinary people who do not trust cryptocurrency, which is in their minds is a fraud only. but if they know how good it is to run cryptocurrency and this could be an opportunity to gain success in the future. until now there are still many people coming to cryptocurrency and even some countries in this world have begun to adopt it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
People do not believe in crypto-currencies because they are frightened by their high volatility.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 04, 2018, 05:36:46 AM
Because they does not understand how this technology work, and hard for them to understanding it. In my village only me believe with crypto and others just said crypto is fraud and the samething like ponzi scheme, they do not believe if crypto has potential to give return 10 times just in amonth or 100 times in 1 years and possible to change their life.

I agree with that.
crypto is still at the very beginning. in a few years the thing looks different but at present it is too
technical, not easily understandable and the constant FUD in the media does not make it better  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Because they does not understand how this technology work, and hard for them to understanding it. In my village only me believe with crypto and others just said crypto is fraud and the samething like ponzi scheme, they do not believe if crypto has potential to give return 10 times just in amonth or 100 times in 1 years and possible to change their life.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:25:00 AM
The platform of crypto-currency units is still very new and is not known to people anymore. momentary changes in the stock market and the lack of support in their government are affecting people. People do not believe these reasons.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
Because they don't understand what crypto is and what it can do to their life. People are scare in something they don't understand its human nature. And there are lots of people using cryptocurrency to scam that's why people think crypto as scam.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
Usually people don't believe in crypto because maybe they tried once but sadly or accidentally joined the scam project, another reason why people don't believe in crypto because they haven't tried yet and jump directly into negative conclusion. Some people have this attitude, TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE. If they don't see it they will never believe it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
People who don't believe in cryptos are the ones that have lost their money, they enter into the crypto space without understanding the crypto space, they made wrong investment and lost their money so they don't believe in cryptos any more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 04, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
With doubt and fear so rampant even within the crypto community, due to its volatile nature, how can one wonder at the outsiders disbelief.
Pages:
Jump to: