Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 41. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 03, 2018, 12:10:44 AM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Because in some point everything that comes from the internet is scam as we can't see the real thing. However, if they just open their eyes and see what cryptos can do in our life then good for them. Yet we can't always push this to people who isn't open for innovation because in the end they'll just blame us if you they mess up. So better if they'll discover this on their own.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
I already convince some of my friends to join me in crypto and to thus who did not listen then it is their choice and I won't convince them anymore, I think they are type of people who has an other path in life and they are not open for alternative way to change life by technology and continue to what they are currently doing because they think that crypto is a waste of time for them and prone to scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
maybe one of the first reasons they are how to earn a lot of money just by sharing and liking from a social media (which I think first). Thought when my friend advised to be a bounty hunter in the world of crypto. Crypto knowledge is lacking, will make some people will think negatively or do not care about things that do not make sense. But if someone wants to learn the crypto world, they will know that there they can invest to make their money long-term assets or short
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:42:17 PM
People do not believe in crypto because they have not experience what really crypto is , they always thought that crypto is a scam because they might experience themselves a victim of scams , one thing to do is to educate this people on what a crypyo can give to the people who really believe in it.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Hey guys,
I agree with you about the great potential of crypto, they have a good future. But many people don't beleive it due to the legals of them on over the world. It's legal in this county, but it's illegal in other counties.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
June 02, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Good point your question,
Most of the participants mentioned it: Lack of knowledge of how the crypto market works, but those who do not believe in crypto have heard about Bitcoin. There are many factors also one of the most prominent causes could be lack of confidence in the investment due to the market volatility of the cryptocurrencies and the risks of the investment.
To be honest with the people around me, I am a loner in my crypto space. I also believe that we are a crypto-enthusiast community in full growth and that there will be many advances in our ecosystem that will result in good solutions in our daily lives and that will provide great contributions to technological advances.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 02, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
those people just believe on the true money. Besides they are lack of knowledge about crypto, they also lack of interest of crypto. The first thing they may think is the loss instead of profit. in addition, it is about a luck. if you are in a bad luck so you are nothing. this consideration should not be embedded in their mindset.
People don't have more experience yet in investment technology about crypto world so they are afraid to invest ,they don't believe in crypto because the risks are too high but in my suggestion, for those individuals like to grow money in short period of time face the risks and keep moving towards success.
Activity: 91
June 02, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
those people just believe on the true money. Besides they are lack of knowledge about crypto, they also lack of interest of crypto. The first thing they may think is the loss instead of profit. in addition, it is about a luck. if you are in a bad luck so you are nothing. this consideration should not be embedded in their mindset.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
June 02, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
There are reasons why people don't believe in crypto.first are they don't know about it that's why people has many doubts on it. Second is because of the influence of media they easily change the mind set of people by posting fake news about it and some are they don't believe on it because they had a bad experience befoe on this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
In my country people think the market is a hoax to attract investors and all governments are opposed to this market and always give out bad news to keep people away from this market. Personally, I see this market as a new future because this is where people are free to business and their technology can really help in our daily lives.
Activity: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:23:29 PM
I think because they cannot see the result because they didn't try. They just believe in the negative thoughts abouy crypto than trying it first. Actually that's where i started I don't really believe in crypto back then until my friend told me to try it first before judging it and he's right, crypto is one of the best thing that happens to me because it helps me to support my financial assistance.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
So many reasons, some of them don't believe in crypto because the media always portrayed crypto as a negative things that being used for criminal activity, some of them not believe in crypto because ever being scammed by ICO or alt coins, some of them lose money when they invest in crypto, so I would say the first reason they don't believe in crypto because they lack of knowledge
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 02, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

They dnt believe in cyrpto for so many reasons, Not all the people has the same thinking like us, they have no knowledge about the background of it.. most if the time, they always think that crypto will lead you into scam, Fraud activities. they always think the negative thoughts about crypto but they didnt know that it will helps a lot to other people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
June 02, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
probably because the way you introduced crypto to them was "too good to be true". If you probably shared all about crypto, how it can help the future and all, not "hey guys this' easy money" then they might be interested and believe on their own. If you said everything so sudden then i don't really see why they'd believe.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

Activity: 252
June 02, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
Because not all people are have the same thinking like us and not of all them are into technology like this especially those old people that born with no technologies beside them. That's why they think a crypto is a scam but I hope it will change that in the future because it is really so sad that they still live in the past when our technologies are rapidly changing or upgrading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 02, 2018, 08:52:17 PM
It is because crypto is isn’t centralized and backed up by the government, this factor alone I would say 80% of unbelievers is because of this reason. We can’t force them to believe cryptocurrency, but as a user we can change it little by little on our own way. Do our share to spread the word and to make crypto a currency for all.
Activity: 112
June 02, 2018, 08:50:34 PM
I think most of them are due to the problems of the country's politics, but now the government seems to have begun to improve its cryptocurrency attitude.
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 08:42:25 PM
First, it may be because they don't have enough knowledge of it.
Second, it may be that there are some scam coins in the market. They think they may be cheated by them.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
I think it's people being afraid of change or they don't like the status quo being threatened. That could be for a number of reasons but it starts at the top and filters it way down to the bottom. Unfortunately a lot of people believe what they are told or hear rather than taking the time to look into something properly themselves before forming an opinion. It's amazing how many people still believe that Bitcoin is mainly used by criminals and is a complete scam....
Pages:
Jump to: