Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto? - page 42. (Read 2559 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 08:26:44 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Maybe because people are just too afraid to try something new. It is just that they have some trust issues due to high number of scam business these days. It is too hard for them to believe what is profitable and what is not. I guess it is better if we'll just explain it to them well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 02, 2018, 08:24:48 PM
Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Most people rely so much in mass media and advertisement in the television. Just a few read articles or new about cryptocurrency that's why most people don't believe in it. That's why we are here supporters, traders and investors to persuade those people who don't know and don't believe in cryptocurrency. We have bounty campaigns to promote it in social media. ICO is promoting with the use of advertisements in the internet. Let us wait for just a couple of years and I know that everyone will accept cryptocurrency in their daily use.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 08:16:37 PM
Many more reasons why people not believing in crypto, they have no idea about crypto. And some people are scared to invest,  because they think it is scam.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 02, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

I think some people do not believe in crypro since they are not well informed about it's use, purpose and potential. I also did not believe in it when I first heard about it, however, I did further research to educate my self and learned more about it. Cryptocurrency will be the next best thing or solution for data storage and services.
Yes I really agree with you that in fact someone who does not have confidence in crypto then actually they do not have enough information on the world of crypto. They may only get negative information from various news in the mass media. as we know that the mass media are actually not very open, they write more about the bad things that crypto possess than write positive things about crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

I think some people do not believe in crypro since they are not well informed about it's use, purpose and potential. I also did not believe in it when I first heard about it, however, I did further research to educate my self and learned more about it. Cryptocurrency will be the next best thing or solution for data storage and services.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
Because they don't beleive a lot in crypto currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 02, 2018, 07:55:40 PM
There are different reasons, but I think that a big part of this people are very unknown with technology in average. Not for everyone is it easy to make a wallet and buy some tokens for an ICO as example. Therefore we have years and years a payment system in the world who is very standard for everyone. For people who do not believe in crypto is it that crypto needs to prove that it can be the payment solution of the future. With the growing market and interesting from people, is it very possible that in the next years more people will believe in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
June 02, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

Lots of people are scared of something new.  Given time more and more people will invest in crypto.  They will have to if they want to stay ahead of the game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
Because majority of them don't have enough knowledge about crytocurrency. They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. But if they learned what crypto is and how great it is, for sure they will prefer to use this as their future mode of payment.

And also they do not know what it's like to profit from crypto.

People around me in the social media sphere. Many do not understand about crypto. and also because a lot of scams on behalf of Bitcoin, So many people do not care about crypto.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:30:11 PM
Because majority of them don't have enough knowledge about crytocurrency. They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. But if they learned what crypto is and how great it is, for sure they will prefer to use this as their future mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 02, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
June 02, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: