Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people fear about BITCOIN - page 2. (Read 2128 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:56:51 AM
Because it is something new, most of the people are not really open for new things and thats why they generally refuse modern things.
Also you cannot touch it like Gold or something like that.
Activity: 22
December 15, 2017, 10:53:21 AM
i think most people are afraid because they have no assurance that it really earns . They actually afraid of the risk in investing to bitcoin not necessarily they are afraid to bitcoin itself. We also experience the same thing when we started but life is always taking a risk, some did take the risk and earning and some regret it they they did not invest in bitcoin a bit sooner. it is business sometimes you have a profit and sometimes you end up bankrupt especially in bitcoin that it's value is not yet stable it may go higher or lower .
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
December 15, 2017, 10:47:26 AM
people fear bitcoin because, bitcoin offers big profits and big things and that big things sometimes fear a lot of people because they fear big changes and that results to a lot of people trying to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:46:15 AM
I think people are afraid of bitcoin because they do not know or do not know what bitcoin is, jike they know the benefits and usefulness of bitcoin maybe they will change their mind and will love bitcoin
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 10:43:41 AM
Despite all of its economical advantages, it still definitely has alot of downsides due to cryptocurrencies being in a very very early stage of development. There's going to be alot more "political" conflicts and there's going to definitely be alot more factions in the future due to possibly alot more disagreements on various issues and solutions.
I think they fear about because they not have enough knowledge about this cryptocurrency and many people have a mentality that if it is a online job or cryptocurrency it is a scam so they have a fear to try it but if you want to earn,just take a risk.The other one is the users is anonymous so we did not know each other and we did not know also  the illegal users .Do not be fear in bitcoin but instead take a risk to earn using it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
December 15, 2017, 10:41:22 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
they fear about bitcoin because they dont know about it they dont know and didnt trust it because they think its a scam its a digital currency they dont have enough knowledge about btc but its depend to people if they fear about bitcoin or not
Activity: 205
December 15, 2017, 10:32:44 AM
I think people are not afraid of bitcoin. Their fear is because of ignorance. Those who misconceive about Bitcoin, they are afraid of Bitcoin. The law of the country, if the country's government legalize Bitcoin, nobody would be scared. Bitcoin's bank is not there, so be afraid. Bitcoin had a bank system, but it made people feel strong. But this system is unfortunately.
Activity: 728
December 15, 2017, 10:27:54 AM
maybe they are scared because the bitcoin price is too high and the price can drop. and they also consider bitcoin to be unfavorable gambling
Activity: 149
December 15, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
People are concerned about bitcoin because bitcoin is electronic money, it's value is unstable. Although bitcoin grows, they fear that bitcoins will be banned by the government.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
December 15, 2017, 10:27:22 AM
People fear about because of its price volatility,we can't predict when the price of bitcoin will rise and fall so people fear that they may lose their investment after investing.
Bitcoin has no physical structure it is totally new to the people so some people thinking that is a scam .
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 15, 2017, 10:18:50 AM
because bitcoin is a new technology that is different from anything we have known so far.
because it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
because the price is volatile and that makes buying it risky.
because it has a lot of enemies including but not limited to banks that attack it by spreading lots of false information that creates panic.
because most people are too lazy to do some research and see what bitcoin really is and prefer to continue using the old familiar things instead.
Some people wanted bitcoin because of its decentralization. By this fact we can see that people are truly have different views. For me, I think people hate bitcoin because they don't know about it that much yet. We can have solutions to these problems by sharing bitcoin to them and how does it work in the industry.
They fear about bitcoin because the government always warned them that it is so risky, and in fact it is true that bitcoin is really risky it is just that bitcoin gives an opportunity and has a stable system so I think that it cannot hacked by someone. And due to lack of knowledge that is why a lot are in doubt without trying to their selves.
Activity: 84
December 15, 2017, 10:13:44 AM
Cuz it's biggest ponzi ever!  Grin
Activity: 449
December 15, 2017, 10:10:58 AM
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC HuhHuh
bitcoin is a digital currency they dont have enough knowledge thats why they have fear in bitcoin. onething i can share if they want to go to bitcoin they need to take the risk if ever.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
December 15, 2017, 10:01:14 AM
because bitcoin is a new technology that is different from anything we have known so far.
because it is decentralized and nobody controls it.
because the price is volatile and that makes buying it risky.
because it has a lot of enemies including but not limited to banks that attack it by spreading lots of false information that creates panic.
because most people are too lazy to do some research and see what bitcoin really is and prefer to continue using the old familiar things instead.
Some people wanted bitcoin because of its decentralization. By this fact we can see that people are truly have different views. For me, I think people hate bitcoin because they don't know about it that much yet. We can have solutions to these problems by sharing bitcoin to them and how does it work in the industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 15, 2017, 09:52:31 AM
intangibility it's the most fear point of BTC, people who are not educated in crypto think this is a bubble and it's just some numbers which doesn't exist anywhere, can't be touched (i've also heard "are not taxed! how can we consider this currency real") and rely on a internet protocol!
Having fear of something you know fully understand it's in the human nature, myself as an example, i'm ignorant in electricity so every time i have to do any small electric work at home, i shut down everything and still have fear to get electrocuted.
It's stupid? it can sound stupid but if you try to walk in their/my shoes you will see this point; then, there is the lazy part of the human nature that stop people to get into this world "oh BTC are 1 millions zimbabwee dollars! that's too much, i'm already late, i don't have time, it's worthless to join now".
This is my point of view not just for BTC but for everything Smiley
get educated can give you something back despite the topic!
Activity: 316
December 15, 2017, 09:49:54 AM
First they have fear from it because it's black market ahaha
People nowadays don't know what is bitcoin is esp on my country every time i mention on it they speechless and nothing to say about to it.
But it's a big advantage for us for all know what is bitcoin is Smiley
Activity: 73
December 15, 2017, 09:13:43 AM
The fear some people have about bitcoin are many. It may be due to very high value as compare to US dollars. The digital nature of it is another thing that make people have fear because you can not touch except it is change to dollars. Decentralization nature of it existence could be another factor that create fear in people .
Activity: 191
December 15, 2017, 09:10:57 AM
People fear about bitcoin because they think that it is attached with internet so when the internet is turned off then there will be no use of bitcoin remains. For this reason the digital currency is not that much trusted but anyhow for high returns there is a risk involved so it is good to have bitcoin.
Yes, because it's actually true that they cant use it when they dont have the internet but the thing is internet isnt that easy to shut down or such because a lot of people need and use it everyday. I think people fear about bitcoin is the loss of their money when they buy it or if they will not get any progress from it. But the thing is, bitcoin is starting to grow now and more people are interested to it sp i think there is no reason to fear about.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 09:03:03 AM
It depends on the situation why they have fear to join or to invedt bitcoin just like her in my country some of the bitcoiner was have fear investing because if the government know that you are joining in bitcoin they will arrest you just because of bitcoin here in my country is not legalize so every posting ang investing always we careful on our movement.
Activity: 245
December 15, 2017, 08:58:06 AM
Because bitcoins exist completely independent of any bank or government, people are afraid that it will be used by criminals to exploit and deceive. Bitcoins are quite expensive. Many people are trying to add investment to bitcoin. Many people worry that bitcoin bubbles can be destroyed
Pages:
Jump to: