Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 9918 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
According to me the maim reason that people sell bitcoin is because they don't have a gut and can't afford to loose their money,they can't take a risk and get panicked and sell their stocks when bitcoin starts falling.
But also many have invested in it for short term so it makes sense.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
I think you should not panic ahead of time.
sell - this is something that can be done all the time.
people are afraid of losing their money. It's clear.
but I believe that bitcoin is a long-term investment
Activity: 256
February 19, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
some news about bitcoin tell us, it may will crash
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
February 19, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
Bitcoin is sold for profit if a person needs money because we use bitcoin as a method or buy it, so we should buy bitcoin because we like it. Smiley
Activity: 490
February 19, 2018, 01:43:26 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I can not imagine that there are people now who are selling their bitcoins. It is real time now to hold them and earn profits. Good tendency expanded on other currencies too. That’s why I am converting my dollars into crypto.
Activity: 98
February 19, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Countries around the world now only a small part of the store to accept the currency payment, the bitcoin as a way of payment has not been widely used, so people need to sell the bitcoin exchange for fiat money can buy what they want
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 07:51:23 AM
i think a lot of people sell bitcoins now, because of the lack of experience and knowledge. and this is sad, cause people risk their money (and i am almost sure that the people i am writing about don't have a lot of money) despite the fact that they don't know much about cryptoworld.. and the loose a lot ((
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
Sell bitcoins if traders then to increase their income in order to keep track of the exchange rate or whether a person simply needs money at the moment, then why not sell
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 19, 2018, 07:30:59 AM
There are some reasons why they sell their bitcoin instead of keeping it for long time,maybe they need money very badly or they sell because they are in panic because bitcoin price is getting lower.
Activity: 38
February 19, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
Because the prices of bitcoin have been high for a while, people have started to realize that the prices are eventually only going to go down thereby selling of their bitcoins at a high value to make a profit on the bitcoins that they had brought when the price was much lower
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 07:24:01 AM
We know that bitcoin BTC is digital coin. We know that we need to convert to our national currency to spend it for they daily lifestyle.
so people are selling it for the benefit of it
Activity: 168
February 19, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
In my case I would keep this as an investment for my future. I would wait until I reached the highest value of it. I could say this could be a forget money.  In case of emergency when I need money I have something to rely on.

Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
I think different cases with the sale of bitcoin are connected in some countries and it is true that bitcoin is prohibited and its residents are forced to sell the currency in order not to break it, some sell it in a meme when they consider that it is profitable at the moment for them.
Activity: 102
February 19, 2018, 07:08:34 AM
To my mind, the majority sell their coin is simply the those who would like it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
There are lots of reason why people choose to sell their bitcoin.
For me my reason why I have sell some of my coin is because I need some Fiat for my expenses.
But as long as I could support my expenses I would not sell it .
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 19, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
which is sure if they feel the benefit, they will sell it. maybe they have a need, to buy something to be desired or for everyday needs. but if they are big players, maybe they will be as strong as possible will not sell them. Because they think bitcoin is an advantage.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
Quote from: imam ukik
Why people sell bitcoins?

Because you need the fiat equivalent, that's why.
Some can't hold forever as most important we are not immortals.

We had a thread about the average age and it came to no surprise that most of the old investors were already over 40 and even 50.
Why keep bitcoins and cash in when you're in your 60?
Are you going to waste your life watching numbers and hoping to be a billionaire for two second before you kick the bucket?

A lot of buyers are content with a 30x or even a 10x profit.
Not everybody want to take a risk of losing it and would rather enjoy the gains that watching green and red candles forever.

As investor need nice return and after getting that they exchange it with fiat currency,  as in some countries it is not regulated so risk is always there that's why some can't hold it forever. Sometimes person Invest in other ICO or other altcoins so they exchane it also
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
February 19, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
m

There are only two reasons why people sell their bitcoin it is either they had gained profit or they are in the state of panic selling because their investments are at loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 19, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
I'm sure that the main reasons people sell bitcoin because they need money, just as I'm selling some BTC to buy the stuff I need, in fact I'm regret if selling bitcoin at this time because the price will reach at least 5x or more than $ 50k if I can hold until December.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
Most of the investors are selling bitcoins when they meet their desired profit or the price is starting to go down. Then when the price is very low, they buy bitcoins again to sell it sooner or later when the price is back to the highest price. Some people who bought their bitcoins last month are selling their bitcoins now because they already have profit and they're afraid that the price will decrease again.
Pages:
Jump to: