Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 9918 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
Not all of the bitcoin users have the luxury of holding forever regardless of what happens to its value. Many are here to make profit plain and simple. Some actually use part of their everyday budget (not their savings) to invest in cryptocurrency; hence missing out and having losses is not an option. The buy low sell high concept is always present in every situation, I mean, who doesn't like making profit!?
Activity: 274
February 11, 2018, 01:15:14 PM
Sometimes people sell their bitcoin for their daily needs  and sometimes for any other thing also.Sometimes peoples selll their bitcoin when bitcoi price increases.These selling routine varies from people to people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
February 11, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

There is no hard and fast rule to sell or HODL. usually traders buy at dip and sell on high. while investors hold for long period.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
They sell bitcoin because they need money. Maybe they see enough. Also, they may not believe in bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Is not a great idea for the people who sell bitcoins now because his price is low
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
we sell bitcoin due to, we know that when we sell bitcoin we should receive the profit that we wait.
Activity: 210
February 11, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
selling bitcoins at high prices is not unusual if that's what we all expect, buy at a low price selling time in high price, so we can result from our sales ,,,
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
the most basic reason for the question why people sell bitcoins is that there are several possibilities that can happen because of the increasing economic need, because they want to transfer the bitcoin balance to a safer wallet, so it requires users to sell the bitcoin that they have. and the last possibility is that the person wants to open a new business outside of bitcoin that can provide a steady and stable income
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 11, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Bitcoin is now not use in the purchase. So people exchange the coin for some future purposs and fulfill family dream. So People will be learn more information from bitcoin and market places and you will know the financial process. This important for the future growth. Bitcoin will be change any country currency. So people exchange the and save for the future investment and improve the business process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
Because they want to earn real money, the value of btc is very high and they collect and save btc as much as they can, and if the btc is collected and much enough to get money thats the timw they sell btc if the btc grow and become higher. Thats why many people become rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
People sells bitcoin because they want to cash in their investment  profit, I think that it is practical in some sense but not entirely wise. I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow so I am still holding to my investment. I think that history proves that btc has only one way to go and it is upward.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
People sell their bitcoins so they could double or triple their money. People who bought bitcoins when it was cheaper will decide to sell and make money from it when the price is high enough. It all comes back to the law of supply and demand. When no one wants to sell their bitcoin, the supply will become low, thus the price goes high and vice versa.
I personally sold my Bitcoins when I need money whether the Bitcoin price is low or high
at the moment I will sell it and wait for the Bitcoin price to go down and buy more for next time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Btc wealth distribution looks similar to world fiat distribution. The 1percent rule the world. So when someone drops the price it doesn't mean panic sell - maybe just the games of whales
Activity: 392
February 11, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
People sell their bitcoins so they could double or triple their money. People who bought bitcoins when it was cheaper will decide to sell and make money from it when the price is high enough. It all comes back to the law of supply and demand. When no one wants to sell their bitcoin, the supply will become low, thus the price goes high and vice versa.
Activity: 224
February 11, 2018, 10:16:16 AM
people sell bitcoins at panic time and they are panic seller every market will have
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:08:09 AM
There could be two possible answers to that.
1. They need money.
2. They are weakhands.

Only those are the reasons why people sell bitcoin.
Activity: 154
February 11, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
People selling bitcoins because they need money right now. In other cases they just making profit to buy more bitcoins later when price will decrease or something.
Activity: 17
February 11, 2018, 09:47:19 AM
Now bitcoin is not accepted by most merchants and cannot be used directly for payment. So people need to sell bitcoin for fiat money to buy things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
For me i think Its a tough choice to decide whether to sell some of your bitcoin or keep all of it invested. Others recommend cashing in a portion of your bitcoin now, especially if you're risk-averse or have pressing financial needs. I would not advise anyone to sell all their bitcoins   I say there are some other cryptocurrencies worth investing in, then take a look at the number of people scrambling to buy with Bitcoin. So it seems bitcoin is definitely the one to be watching for the future, just look at how the experts are behaving.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 10, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
Why do people sell anything? It's for the same reason, of which there are many. If you bought bitcoin over a year ago you may have decided to sell when it was $19k for a substantial profit. Conversely, if you bought a few weeks ago at $19 you may have decided to sell on the way down, say when it was $11k, to cut your losses. So different reasons why people sell, depending on their own individual circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: