Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 9. (Read 9884 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:14:36 PM
Bitcoin is still a currency intent so it requires some other transfer and exchange. I believe that people can easily sell their bitcoin: It instantly earns money and earns profit because it is their own or strategic way that meets the requirements and requirements for their fundraising. Frustration: It costs more, goes to sell without saving or saving.
Activity: 172
February 07, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
I think why people sell bitcoin maybe because of the high bitcoin price so we can benefit from bitcoin sales and also why people sell bitcoin? Due to sudden needs they sell bitcoin even though bitcoin prices are still low.
RVA
Activity: 178
February 07, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
Many invest in bitcoin, trying to buy it at a low price, hold and sell at a more expensive price. To get as much profit as possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
People just want to get profit till price is still higher than would be tommorow because you never know when something will change. Better to have something that nothing  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Yes bitcoin is an investment so people keeps then sell bitcoin then repeat that process again. Everytime bitcoin price goes down and they lose money they will keep their bitcoin but once if the price goes up again and exceed their starting money they will sell their bitcoin to earn an income then repeat the process again.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
February 07, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Bitcoin is sold for profit if a person needs money because we use bitcoin as a method or buy it, so we should buy bitcoin because we like it. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
February 07, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Some out of fear, some because they hit their targets and other they try to sell and buy it lower
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

One of the biggest reasons is:
+ Korea, China, Japan welcome Lunar New Year, this year as well as many years ago bitcoin has dropped by half value every time the New Year, and the best bitcoin to develop the best price is the post- ^!
+ China, the world's largest bitcoin owner, has banned all bitcoin, ICO and crypto currency transactions that led to large-scale bust.
+ The fear of a bitcoin rising from $ 1,000 in the beginning of the year to 19,000 usd in 2017 led to the sale!
-----> The solution is: Fasten the hole all the coin and buy it in the best way when the market goes down!
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
I think people who sell bitcoins now are panicking they think that bitcoin might shutdown or the value of bitcoin will not rise again. Or maybe they want to invest in some other altcoins. Also they might need some money to buy something or they need it urgently because of emergency purposes. There are many reasons why they are selling it and this is one the reasons why they are selling it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
many reasons, one is because they want to get their profit, another is because they want to buy cheap coin, and they sell to cause a panic selling, and another one is because they want to buy altcoin, and have more bitcoin.
Activity: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
don't you wanna earn a little? buy when it's low. sell when it's high. just like buying shares on a company. try to have a profit before everything goes down
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
Imagine a situation where no one wants to sell their Bitcoin. What happens? Because the supply is low and demand is high, the price of bitcoin rises. Soon enough, the price will be high enough that many people who bought bitcoins when it was cheaper will decide to sell and make money off of it. Sooner or later, it could happen that too many people are now trying to sell off their bitcoins seeing this increase in price, thereby bringing the price of bitcoin back down again. That’s when you buy it.

This is a standard action you see in the market. Price drop can happen because of two major reason. One, the physical importance of the commodity in question has reduced. We can safely assume that this is not the case for Bitcoin; if anything, the uses of Bitcoin have only increased recently. This brings us to two, because the prices of Bitcoin have been high for a while, people have started to realize that the prices are eventually only going to go down thereby selling off their bitcoins at a high value to make a profit on the bitcoins that they had bought when the price was much lower. Seasoned investors will probably once again buy more bitcoins when the prices of Bitcoin reach a low value and then hope for it to rise. Its just how the market works.
Activity: 100
Merit: 15
February 06, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
People have usually many reasons to sell their bitcoins, but nowadays the number of Bitcoin's holders increased because people tried to make money as the price go up fastly. They sell usually because they need fiat money, or to invest in other crypto currencies or ICO projects.
You have a very good reason for this. Indeed, most selling bitcoin generally requires that the value of bitcoin be replaced by the legal tender of its own country because the value of bitcoin is meaningful to the holder.
Activity: 207
February 05, 2018, 06:06:23 PM
People have usually many reasons to sell their bitcoins, but nowadays the number of Bitcoin's holders increased because people tried to make money as the price go up fastly. They sell usually because they need fiat money, or to invest in other crypto currencies or ICO projects.
Activity: 14
February 05, 2018, 04:33:34 AM
Bitcoin is sold when profits have been made due to the rise of bitcoin. sometimes people sell their bitcoin when they need money because basically Bitcoin is money been stored or invested online. some sell there bitcoin because they want to buy other alt coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 05, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
It is because of speculation that spread in bitcoin community. It result of panic to all investor. Selling without  thinking of what the consequences of it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 05, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
Many people are using bitcoin for speculation. I am a cryptocurrency trader and I am using also the bitcoin for speculation for me to earn money. The reason why many people are buying and selling bitcoins is because they want to earn money by speculations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
Because they are nothing but a couple of fake supporters. They are just there when the weather is pretty fine and cool but when the typhoon comes, they are the first to evacuate. In short, they are just experimenting if bitcoin will give them millions continuously then sell it if not like what's happening now.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
People sell bitcoin because they was panic that bitcoin will be totally down and not recover again. Many people believes about the rumours that bitcoin will be goinh to die. As you can see at the coin market, bitcoin and altcoin are at the red status so people were so afraid of loses all of their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:30:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: