Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 9918 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
People sell BTC for various reasons. Someone panics, someone needs money, but someone earns good money in this way. But I'm sure that now is not the best time to sell it. Its price will rise in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
I would not think of such a thing, because we will never sell bitcoin now, even though I need it, because for us it will lose huge profits, because the price of bitcoin next month will tend to be higher  so we will get a lot of  bitcoin , If you do not want to lose the opportunity, you can really invest at this moment, because you will get a good profit next month.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Practically to earned profits.Bitcoin is a business and a investments.So in order to gain profits,we need to sell it if we think that the profit is enough.And if the price of bitcoin drops,then reinvest it again.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 08:21:23 AM
for me, the reason why people sell their bitcoin is they need money to support their life, so they can buy their needed, so that's why people want to sell their bitcoin in the way of selling.
Activity: 854
February 12, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
in my opinion other than the factor of panic most likely they also want to get a monthly salary for their needs so happens to sell some of their assets. not 100% Panic due to falling prices
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 08:14:55 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
All exchanges allow you to sell as well as buy. What type of exchange you choose to sell your bitcoin will depend on what type of holder you are
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I think it is better if you will not be using bitcoin since you said that the government forbids the use of bitcoin, it other words, they banned it in your country.

People sell their bitcoins because they need money or they want to get their profits out of their saved bitcoin.
It is interesting to learn how to prohibit the bitcoins by the government. How does this happen in the case? Only threats are heard, but they do not give results. Cheesy
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
The people are obviously just getting influenced by the media that's why they are selling their bitcoin and one of the reason is also panic selling they sell their bitcoin because they thought that the bitcoin will crash its price in the market because of a lot of false news in the t.v and a lot of investors of buyer of bitcoins are not a long-term holders of bitcoin so they just hold their token in a small period of time and then sell it in the market and then it will be a big loss.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
yea the sell of bitcoin is to make profit or if the investor runs out of money he or she sells it to make a gain in what he invested that why they sell bitcoin .
Activity: 98
February 12, 2018, 07:48:11 AM
People buy bitcoins when the price of bitcoin is low, and when the price of bitcoin goes up, they sell bitcoins for profit.
This is quite normal for bitcoin investors. They need to use profits to pay for things they want to buy, and most shops now do not support bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 50
February 12, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
They buy and sell bitcoins for the profit they gain while waiting for it to worth more than its original price. There are also sellers of bitcoins which they realky in need of money for their needs or wants. Also there are alot of reasons why they sell those, you could experience it if you invested money in bitcoins, but i gave the 2 main reasons.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
The cnn says that Samsung is making sure it doesn't miss out on the cryptocurrency craze.
The South Korean company said it's ramping up production of computer chips used to mine digital currencies like bitcoin, cashing in on growing demand.
Samsung (SSNLF) mentioned in its latest financial report this week that rising sales of these chips are expected to help its earnings this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 11, 2018, 11:27:24 PM
Target profits reached, sell.   Wait for a dip, buy in again.  Basic investing. 
Activity: 518
February 11, 2018, 11:14:58 PM
I think people are selling bitcoins because they are afraid of hardfork predictions that will happen in 2018, so to avoid losses they choose to sell their bitcoin, but I think if it happens simultaneously and massively it will actually make the price bitcoin becomes worse.
A lot of tests and tough times that bitcoin has gone through, and when it gets through those tough times the bitcoin prices will skyrocket, I'm not worried about the future of bitcoin during japanese legalizing bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 11, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
People is selling bitcoins.Because it is a profitable way to earn good amount of money .
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 11, 2018, 09:50:40 PM
I think people are selling bitcoins because they are afraid of hardfork predictions that will happen in 2018, so to avoid losses they choose to sell their bitcoin, but I think if it happens simultaneously and massively it will actually make the price bitcoin becomes worse.
Activity: 42
February 11, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
If you are referring todays trend, I think people are selling their bitcoins because they thought bitcoin is dying already because of the fast and sudden change in price. It is getting unstable and people are already panicking. But i still believe in bitcoin so i still hodl it:)
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I think that is because they have already earned their target profit. For me, I am gonna sell some of my bitcoins if I reached my target profit, we all know that bitcoin is a bit of a risk, or should I say, it is very risky to hold bitcoin for a long time, and it is because of its volatility, maybe that is one of the reasons why people are selling their bitcoins as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 08:12:54 PM
Most profiters are invested and they earn a lot, especially when the value of bitcoin increases. so many are rich in investing. And so many people are selling bitcoins because they are more likely to spend on daily expenses.
Activity: 203
February 11, 2018, 08:12:16 PM
I think because they're panicking or maybe because their respective country bans or illegalized bitcoin. There are many reasons for them to sell their bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: