Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 20. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 19, 2018, 10:48:56 AM
People sell bitcoin because they have got profit from bitcoin and they want to withdraw their money. And i think it is very make sense people buy bitcoin after get profit they sell it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
people are playing bitcoin to earn money from it.when the price is incresed , people are selling it to get a good profit.now the price is in a dump situation.peole are selling bitcoin to keep themselves in a sage zone.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
Simply because they wanna make profits from it if they buy it in a low price.
To answer this question, the reason why peopl sell bitcoib is basically  because they  want to earn from profit from selling it. And alao they see when the price of bitcoin get high because they could get a huge return from it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
if you're selling high-priced bitcoins will make a big profit, if bitcoin prices drop better to hold back and buy bitcoins to collect and sell them at high prices. the condition will be repeated, if the price is higher, as long as there is a difference in bitcoin to buy and sell, people will use this opportunity to generate big profits. as many sell bitcoins when they are high and they collect bitcoins at the price down, it's better to invest bitcoin to get bigger profits.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
People are selling it to book profits but one should be patient so as to make huge returns. People who waited for 3-4 years made 100 times or more.
Activity: 38
January 19, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
I sell bitcoin if the price goes up. But if again do not need the funds I will still keep it.
Activity: 12
January 19, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
Because of profit , there are many investors in bitcoin they will invest in bitcoin when the market price will get hike that time those who required money they will sell the bitcoin and they will make some profit but other those who want to keep that bitcoin they will keep for future transaction.
Activity: 85
January 19, 2018, 09:56:49 AM
Simply because they wanna make profits from it if they buy it in a low price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
January 19, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
People sell because they want to recoup their investments wen BTC price falls, as is the case now. Also others sell their investments because they have needs or their aim and target has been achieved.
For sure if you stick with your target of selling, gaining profit have a great chance but you also consider holding some altcoins because sometimes they pump over your target more that 10x rather than selling immediately.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
People invest their BTC to make it grow.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
Well some also sell bitcoin to spend because sometimes spending some accumulated money helps you to accumulate more. Also others sell their BTCs due to panic (happens when they see the pricing dipping and they want to sell because they think theybwill loose value if they continue to keep)
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
I agree with this. People sell their bitcoin when they need to spend it to meet one need or the other, selling it is the profit of what they have earned. And the main purpose of dealing it,is to earn at the end .people are selling bitcoins now because they think the price is already skyrocketed and there is going to be a crash.
Definitely when one person can’t afford to invest a big amount in bitcoins. And if somehow is managed to do so, on the time of emergency it is quite hard for him to pay for other expenses and necessities. So yes if somebody is just holding bitcoins, in case of immense emergency only, don’t just hold them more that you can’t use them, no. use them if the need is a dire one.
Activity: 148
January 17, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Many reasons on why people sell bitcoins. First reason is that bitcoin's value maybe that time is continuously increasing so that they do not wait until the price will go down and sell their bitcoin. Second, they sell bitcoin for them to have a fiat money maybe because they need money to buy needs and wants or need money to pay some bills. So bitcoin selling is done because they need to convert the cryptocurrency into fiat money.
Activity: 128
January 17, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remans an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I think people sell bitcoin because this time is the higher price of bitcoin, They just buying a bitcoin when it's in a low price and also they will wait a month or year before they will sell a bitcoin when the price of the bitcoin bacome higher, so that if when they sell they will get a big profit.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
January 17, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.

Well of course for profit. They sell it to earn money. Bitcoin is still a form of investment after all. It has its value. At some point bitcoin's value might go down but one time or another it might go up again. So better study the trend.
Activity: 16
January 17, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.

About that question if they sell there bitcoin! Maybe the other are sell there bitcoin but for i think that im gonna sell my bitcoin if im in needed but if im not im gonna wait for the price if it's in the higher amount..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 17, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
there are so many reasons why people sell bitcoin but for my own reasons because I just went to bitcoin world so still do not believe where the safest place to store bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 17, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Why people sell they're bitcoin? Maybe because they need a money and bitcoin is money right? If you have a bitcoin it's look like you have a money too but you need to convert it first then if you've done you can use it to paid or to buy the things that you want
Yes and all of us here uses bitcoin to earn money.  It is all about the money after all right?  Wether you keep it it is still because you wanted to have a clearer and good future.  And people sold their bitcoin because it is always because they need money.
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
People sell because they want to recoup their investments wen BTC price falls, as is the case now. Also others sell their investments because they have needs or their aim and target has been achieved.
Activity: 231
January 17, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

Why people sell bitcoin? simple because they want to earned more money than they earned here in bitcoin. I think in the other side they are becoming lazy about bitcoin so they sell their bitcoin. I think some bitcoin user sell their bitcoin because they need money in emergency cases. Many people still waiting for something and holding their bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: