Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:53:28 PM
For me the perfect time to join bitcoin, then there is no reason not to join. For a promising investment for the future of value that continues to increase sharply. Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 11:46:47 PM
People sell bitcoin because of the following reasons;
1.  In case of need ; when he has to buy goods and / or service from the market ; in return he may pay the bill by transferring bitcoin or else he may sell it for real money; and meet his expenditure to satisfy his needs.
2.  Some other person may sell it in case of rumors of certain falls in the prices of bitcoin in near future.  He may sell with the intention of buying it later at the stage when the prices are low and thereby earning profits by doing so; i.e. selling at current higher market rates and buying at future lower rates after certain period.
3.  Some persons may sell it to purchase another crypto currency available in the market about which he thinks that the prices of the crypto to be purchased will rise in future and he will earn more  profits while buying those crypto instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
January 24, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
The rise in prices makes it possible to sell some of the bitcoins in a short period of time, and cover all legal currency investments.

People sell because they make as much money as they do.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
January 24, 2018, 11:39:26 PM
People buy and sell BTC for profit!
BTC is an ideal investment plan, people profit from the transaction!
Not everyone has long held BTC, many people are enthusiastic and short - term investment!
So they often buy and sell BTC!
Clearly nailed it,people do sell because they have profit on that mark and they are making money through it.Its just like a real like market supply and demand.People buy people sell.Typical type of market.Selling is an option of cashing out or making money its all
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:20:44 PM
People buy and sell BTC for profit!
BTC is an ideal investment plan, people profit from the transaction!
Not everyone has long held BTC, many people are enthusiastic and short - term investment!
So they often buy and sell BTC!
Activity: 378
January 24, 2018, 11:18:08 PM
Some people sell bitcoins,to used in other investments or others things that they need to do,they sell, Bitcoin to avoid the loses,they sell Bitcoin to improve there profit,a lots of agreements why they sell there bitcoins,but it's not us individually,they used also a wise decisions to have a mor earnings and income  
Activity: 36
January 24, 2018, 11:14:18 PM
Its because of they dont want to lose their principal even if  its not profitable as long as they get their principal or investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
The main reason why people sell bitcoin is because of the earnings that they can get from it without seeing the beauty of holding and getting the most out of it. One thing that I have notice is that some are switching to altcoins since some believe that it can replace BTC in the future.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 24, 2018, 11:03:24 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Some people now hoard bitcoin they wait the right time to sell their bitcoin, and also they trade their bitcoin to earn more. And also they buy bitcoin, and used for trading.
Activity: 139
January 24, 2018, 11:01:34 PM
People sell their bitcoin to change it with money so they want to sell that they have invest before. and people sell their bitcoin sometimes when they are panic when they the price goes down so they dont want to get loss.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 10:58:44 PM
There are a lot of reasons why people sell their bitcoins, financial needs, buying alts and some are panicked because of continues dumping of price and sell it. Anyway, price of btc now is increasing so maybe volume of people who sells their btc will be lessen now. I just really hope btc will recover its price in the coming weeks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
January 24, 2018, 10:56:48 PM
I dont know why they sell their bitcoins maybe because they were so desperate that they did it. but for me it's better to pick it up before you sell it, for when the bitcoin value grows you can sell it at high value. I know this is an stupid question, and i can imagine some obvious scenarios like the urgency of a dissease or real life time trouble to sell all your bitcoins at once, but… why else does people sell their bitcoins? ITs been said that mining is efficient, but buying bitcoins is even more efficient.
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 10:46:48 PM
Some people sell their bitcoins maybe because they have important things to buy or maybe they need it to finance some important matters but for sure if they don't need it they will hold it and wait for the price of bitcoin increases.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
January 24, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
I sell my coins because I need some Fiat and also to take some profit that I earned,
But of course if ever I don't need some Fiat or paper money I wouldn't really sell my bitcoin I would just hold it and keep it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
What are they gonna do holding it? They want to sell, make profits, lead a luxurious life. People invest with certain objectives or goals in mind. Once they have achieved the expected returns - they want to sell & realise those objectives, goals n dreams.
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
Because they are afraid of hardfork predictions that will happen in 2018, so to avoid losses they choose to sell their bitcoin. They will sell it even though it is in a high price or in a low price..
Activity: 254
January 24, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
because there are two reasons for the sale of  bitcoin the first may be bitcoin holders profit that many  the second  reasons possibility because the bitcoin holders lose so that if maintained more and more losses
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Yes it is true your opinion about bitcoin, therefore perbanyaklah save or investment so that one day if you need money then you only sell cloth to get some kind of money because indirectly people sell their coins because the person is in need of money for the purposes of his family.
Activity: 282
January 24, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
There are a lot of reasons why they are selling their Bitcoin.  One of them is this one , they are afraid that Bitcoin will fall down and then they are gonna lose their money , which is possible actually. 
Another reason is that they need money , maybe they have a debt  or they just need money for another reason . But the most important reason why are the people selling Bitcoin is the first reason I sad , becouse they are afraid of looking everything, and I think it's normal to be afraid.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
January 24, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
People sell their bitcoin  because they need money or they want profits from their saved bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: