Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 08:00:35 PM
Prolly because everyone is panicking for no reason , korea landed a huge hit in the market .
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
people sell bitcoin to make a profit at the time the price goes up and then if the price goes down again, they can buy another bitcoin and then they will hold back the price rebound. this condition will be repeated
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
January 23, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell bitcoins either to make profit or to prevent themselves from loses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
bitcoin is a type.of investment . usually when people earned some profit or they want some money they will sell their bitcoins.

I agree with that, imagine if people will not sell their bitcoin demand grows faster than supply and the price correspondingly goes up. The bottom line is supply and demand that set the price.
Activity: 46
January 22, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
bitcoin is a type.of investment . usually when people earned some profit or they want some money they will sell their bitcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 01:09:50 PM
Many people are investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoins are sold if a person needs money or simply if the current price suits him.
Some people sell their bitcoin to have money otherwise they sell it maybe because the value of bitcoin increases. But unfotunately maybe they were not comfortable in saving for investments because they were afraid to be scammed or they don't believe that they really can earn profit in bitcoin.
If the price rises, people usually expect the maximum increase in the price. That is, as soon as it starts to fall in price, it is immediately sold.
Activity: 89
January 20, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
There are various reasons people sell their bitcoins.

1. To earn a profit when the value of bitcoin increases.
2. To avoid more loss when the value of bitcoin decreases.
2. To purchase another Crypto coins.
3. Government policies about Crypto business.
4. People may need money to meet their emergencies.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 20, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
Since bitcoin is a digital currency, there will always be people buying and selling their bitcoins for various reasons. This is normal and normal. Another thing is if bitcoin is sold during its big fall in price. Here already there is either an extreme need, or a panic. The large volatility of bitcoin periodically excludes people with unstable mentality, panic-strikers, and simply do not believe in the possibility of bitcoin. This is also a normal and necessary process.
Activity: 88
January 20, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
people are playing bitcoin to earn money from it.when the price is incresed , people are selling it to get a good profit. if they play bitcoin already from the old and intend to withdraw the profit he gets and some are selling bitcoin for those who are and are in dire need of money then they will definitely sell some bitcoin he has .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 20, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
It depends from individual to individual. May be someone have some emergency need of money. Or may be the individual getting the good profit. SO there can be many reasons of selling the bitcoins.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
 They want to earn profit so they can provide again another bitcoin second time around. When bitcoin price is high maybe after several all-time highs, people has the tendency to sell it to make profit.
Activity: 63
January 20, 2018, 12:41:09 AM
 I sell it because of economic needs in real life and I don't care about bitcoin prices and I always sell bitcoin in the near future.  i rarely sell my bitcoin, im saving it for my retirement.
Activity: 85
January 19, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
 I sell it because of economic needs in real life and I don't care about bitcoin prices and I always sell bitcoin in the near future.  i rarely sell my bitcoin, im saving it for my retirement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Because most people do not realize the importance of Bitquin at a good level they want to make a little money, but if a person realizes what blinded the Bitquin for the long run no one sells Satoshi one
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Each of us has a different reasons why we are selling our bitcoins.  But in general,  all of us here wants to get profited or become rich in the future and some people sold their bitcoins because it is for an emergency matters.
Activity: 238
January 19, 2018, 07:34:39 PM
people sell their bitcoin for various reasons but one of the topmost reason is panic. whenever there is a rumuor or negative news about bitcoin, lots of bitcoin holders rush to dump their bitcoin selling it off immediately
Activity: 378
January 19, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
Many things can cause someone to sell the bitcoin, the first, the person has sold because they feel they have made a big profit because they bought bitcoin in 2012, the second because someone panicked due to government regulations that prohibit bitcoin transactions so that bitcoin has no prospect future  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 07:30:27 PM
People do sell bitcoin due to maybe being in a panic or hype or some crazy stuffs go into his head reason why he sold his bitcoins or maybe he just want to converts it to cash
Everyone has their own reason to sell their coins. A lot of people sells it because they need money to sustain their needs and to pay some bills. But they also keep some of their coins for investment, waiting for the price of bitcoin to grow in a even higher state and then they're going to sell.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 07:24:33 PM
People do sell bitcoin due to maybe being in a panic or hype or some crazy stuffs go into his head reason why he sold his bitcoins or maybe he just want to converts it to cash
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Peace Begins with a Smile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:36 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
it because they sell the coins to get some sort of fiat and need money to buy things that they need everyday
Pages:
Jump to: