Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 26. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:49:11 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

People sell bitcoin for an obvious reasons, most of them wanted to earn money for all the expenses and things they wanted to buy. People to bitcoin to earn money.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
I sell bitcoin because the government here does not allow bitcoin to be used as a valid means of payment, therefore I must convert it first into the official currency of my country. and in my opinion, most of the people who already sell bitcoin because it already benefits. we all know that the bitcoin price fluctuates, it will be used by people to sell it when the price goes up and then buy it again when the price goes down.
Activity: 21
January 13, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Well, sometimes you need to have a form of money that the man in the shop selling you food will accept - and this usually is not Bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 13, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
When you buy something from a cheap price and you know that it will be having a pump in the future, you will think that it will be worth it. And when that time comes, actually you are thinking that it may pump but you can't stop yourself from selling it to get the profit you deserve. I am also like that since I get pretty hyped up when bitcoin price pumps but most of the time, I hold them.
Activity: 23
January 13, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
basically, bitcoin is banned in your country? you better stay low with the bitcoins! might get you in trouble.

People sell bitcoin because its an investment and that what it's suppose to do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
January 13, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
There are many reasons why users sell their bitcoin. I think those who are in need of money, sell their bitcoin for an urgent money. Also, those who are afraid that its price will crash might also sell their bitcoin to avoid loss.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
everyone has their own reasons when they sell bitcoins, but I think those who sell bitcoin may be because they need the money for a particular purpose or feel they have benefited from the rise in bitcoin prices and some even sell bitcoin because they see the bitcoin price drop that causes they are worried they will lose more money so they sell bitcoins.
Activity: 17
January 13, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
They might be afraid the price will drop. There are some wise people talking about a bitcoin crisis. But as always, no one knows what will happen. Anything can. One thing that might really harm bitcoin would be government regulations.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 13, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

There are different people who are selling bitcoins with also a different reason, The best thing to do to earn more profit is to hold your coins as much as you can, But there is always an emergency that is coming and that is the reason why people are selling coins, To earn fiat easily.
Activity: 145
January 13, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
There are so many reasons as to why people sell Bitcoins. It's either they need a physical money, use the money on other coins, or just to profit which is they call Buying and Selling. It is very profitable than holding a coin for a long term in my opinion.
Activity: 140
January 13, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
Btc is always wanted everyday. Btc growths by each pass years. Btc in a long keep of it will make you excited to sell it because maybe the reason is to have a high profit. But btc will growth rapidly.  Without thinking that they can wait for long to wait for its high. So maybe they cannot sell it, they keep it.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
People sell bitcoins usually because they need fiat money for their livings and for paying their bills. Otherwise the people who have high incomes from their jobs offline try to hold their bitcoins for the long term, because the price is going up quickly.
Activity: 468
January 13, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

why do people sell bitcoin? maybe they're in need of money, or maybe when they sell bitcoins, bitcoin prices are high enough. everyone has their own reason to sell bitcoin.
the same with me, in my country also banned using bitcoin, but still many are looking for bitcoin for their economic needs including me.
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 04:18:43 AM
I know there's a lot of people out there in the whole world who's hobby is to collect coins. Mostly old coins, coins from different countries etc. But bitcoin is not that thing. It's not a collectible, not yet. Therefore, people sell bitcoins to make the profit. And selling your bitcoin is a very good move if it's not legal in your country. People sell bitcoin for trading with altcoin and will get a profit from selling altcoin. And do not ignore the government, they are always greedy to anything.
Activity: 112
January 13, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
The main reason why we sell bitcoin because of the common psychological needs and wants.
Activity: 350
January 13, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
bitcoin is a digital or investment trade...people when need money and when he want high price than people sell bitcoin..
Activity: 308
January 13, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Because if they r bitcoin buy last 6 month ago then they r already now get a much better profit.
Activity: 70
January 13, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
Because holding the currency is a means of investment, you don't sell the how to make a profit, the somebody else investment currency is in order to make profits, because in real life, can use special little place to COINS
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 13, 2018, 03:31:29 AM
People sell bitcoins because they earn money . It is profitable and valueable because of its high price and i think every people in the world that knows about  bitcoin is now making their way to have 1 btc at least.
Activity: 84
January 13, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
Maybe because its safer to not have them all stored because they can get hacked and robbed? And if they were… “Paper firmed” (somehow i readed that one can have theyr bitcoins in paper instead of wallet i dont remember how) because they can get physical robbed or wrecked too?
Pages:
Jump to: