Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 27. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 13, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Bitcoin is money thats why people sell also they need, as we know bitcoin is just a matter of patience so that money will more bigger in time but if time that money hardly needed so we need to sell and also people sell because maybe they find other one that needs more money that they wanted to hold.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 02:45:58 AM
Because bitcoin is a great currency in other goverment so they sell the bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
Yes of course the price is high and also to meet the needs of everyday life therefore the people who sell bitcoin and invest in new coins emerging.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 12, 2018, 06:14:06 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell bitcoin because they have different motivations about bitcoin that's all. Some people buy and sell bitcoin for a living (traders), while some are selling their own because they are in need of money to solve their financial problems. Lastly, some buy bitcoin to spend to feel the joy and experience.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
People sell nowadays because they but the FUD. If they won't buy the FUD, they will never panic. But what's happening is different from before that it's cause of the manipulation.

And it's also normal to sell bitcoins to see the fruit of labor.

People sell their bitcoin for their urgent use , it is a common thing for every person and it is a online currency so investors gets fear in sometime when the price becomes decreases , at that time they sell their bitcoin but many people invest their savings in bitcoin it tells many people trust bitcoin .
Not really with urgent use. Some are just scared that they would lose more and they start to cut their losses.

I've been into that feeling so I did panic but selling and panic selling as different. The usual selling is when you are satisfied with your gains and there's no panicking on it.
There can be two reasons that people are selling bitcoin first one is when you want to buy things such as food or clothes and even if you want pay your bills and also for other things so you can sell bitcoin and secondly investors are selling bitcoin because they invest a lot of money here and then they keep it on hold for some time so they are waiting for right time when its price go high then they sell bitcoin because they want to take their profit.
Activity: 31
January 12, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
Probably because they need some cash flow for investment in small different coins. Don't think however they are selling all their BTC. Just a part so they can have a budget for new projects. Actually, that's how it should be done in a professional way. If you want to stay with bitcoin only and wait until 50k or something is your decision. But people usually want fast results and they gamble a little. Ain't nobody time for bitcoin to rise hehe.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
I guess we'll get up one morning and see bitcoin price of 1$ ) Why would we need to hold it while cryptocurrency market offers us such a great amount of new generation coins)
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
January 12, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
It is simple, it is only because they are scared of keep losing more money.

I have a friend, and he bought bitcoin at $15k a few days ago, and he dumped them all at $13k because he was "afraid". And now he wants to buy again, haha
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
they sell bitcoin probably because it takes paper money to buy their daily needs, because with paper money they can buy whatever they want.
For me, some people sell their Bitcoins if they need money; or else, they will sell it if they don't find Bitcoin as worth investing and time. Other think is, maybe the price increases so people will be tempted to sell their coins.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
January 12, 2018, 01:23:05 PM
they sell bitcoin probably because it takes paper money to buy their daily needs, because with paper money they can buy whatever they want.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
I think people are selling bitcoin because its price is dropping sharply. Over the past few weeks, bitcoin prices are falling sharply. They worry that it will fall further. Some governments are deciding to ban the bitcoin. has a great impact on the value of bitcoin. But I think its price will soon return
Activity: 350
January 12, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
Because they need the fiat equivalent, that's why we sell the btc, and person needs money or simply if the current price suits him. And people sell bitcoin because they already hit the right amount of coin to buy their goal or the things that they want.
Activity: 39
January 12, 2018, 01:11:10 PM
people thus raise their money when bitcoin rises and when they buy it down, it raises it infinitely, raising and lowering the price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
January 12, 2018, 01:04:28 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

yes goverment trying to prevent the grow of bitcoin by prevent it to uses in public. but there is company that keep coming out that accepting bitcoin as a payment and the problem now is bitcoin seems not growing and stuck in this value. that why so many people sell it cause they afraid bitcoin bubble pop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 01:00:44 PM
Many people are investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoins are sold if a person needs money or simply if the current price suits him.
The reason why they sell their bitcoin is they want to earn income. However, you must prefer to hold it than to sell it because if you hold your bitcoin you could earn much income. On the other hand, it would depend to you if you will sell your bitcoin but I think you must hold it.
Activity: 50
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
January 12, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
because that is the value of bitcoin earn bitcoin then sell it to fiat money i dont have more knowledge in trading or transaction but i want to know how bitcoin sell or buy selling of bitcoin is an investment
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 12:48:46 PM
I agree with this. People sell their bitcoin when they need to spend it to meet one need or the other, selling it is the profit of what they have earned. And the main purpose of dealing it,is to earn at the end .people are selling bitcoins now because they think the price is already skyrocketed and there is going to be a crash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
Because thay need fiat money, lol. I sold some bitcoins, when I needed money before New Year and Christmas. Also somebody prefer to fix their profit after pump.
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
The thing is that depending on when and at what price bitcoin was bought, if a person bought bitcoin for 1k $, then, naturally, he will sell it. Well, or will continue to keep)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 12:32:14 PM
Why people sell bitcoins? because they need money, I'm sure that increasingly the necessities of life make all plans unsuitable and many people are selling bitcoins albeit at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: