Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 11, 2018, 07:10:35 PM
People sell nowadays because they but the FUD. If they won't buy the FUD, they will never panic. But what's happening is different from before that it's cause of the manipulation.

And it's also normal to sell bitcoins to see the fruit of labor.

People sell their bitcoin for their urgent use , it is a common thing for every person and it is a online currency so investors gets fear in sometime when the price becomes decreases , at that time they sell their bitcoin but many people invest their savings in bitcoin it tells many people trust bitcoin .
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
they may sell it because of panic, but I think they sell it because they have been investing for more than a year  Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
Common answers why people sell bitcoins is for the reason that people need it and they need to buy something else. May it be something like small or not, people need to sell because probably they have invested and earned much already. And it is not bad to sell it if you have enough or you are okay with it. You can sell some and allow other bitcoins to be on hold so it will continue to grow.
Activity: 300
January 11, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
I think that basically because of the fear of its falling in price since it was a bit unstable was for a while that's selling
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 11, 2018, 06:03:39 PM
I think BTC holders easily get scared all the time and start selling at the very moment when it slightly goes down. You should be able to consider risks when you decide to hold.

Yes. The new investors really do this mistake of panic sell. But that's how you learn from losses.
The only thing which can result in your disaster is none other than that of doing panic selling at the time when the market price is falling down. You can sell your bitcoins at the time when you are going to get some good amount of profit but even then you really need to think well before making any kind of decision. People do sell their bitcoins and that too because of the reason that they want to have money.
Activity: 27
January 11, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
People sell Bitcoin for many reasons. Some sell bitcoins for their daily needs. Some sales for fullfil their dreams. Some sells because they made profits from that.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
The main reason for earning, I think, But there are also cases when people changed their minds about keeping money in bitcoin, or they needed real money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
it is normal due to coming news since yesterday from s Korea also not to forget some people buy bitcoin at 200 - 400 $ in the recent years so it is time to collect profit after long HODL .
Activity: 111
January 11, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
Why wouldn't they - it;s money, and they need it. So...
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
January 11, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
Actually, I use bitcoins more as an investment than an alt money, blogchain stuff etc... I think other alts like Ethereum will make a better job that BTC for this function.

And yeah, buy btc is, again actually, a great way to improve your moneybag.  Grin

It is not wise to use Bitcoin as an alternative money or payment because of its very high transaction fee.  I use it as entry point to altcoin trading. 

Anyway, the reason why people are selling bitcoin is because they need money for their daily needs or another investment.  Some are just shaken when FUD roams the market, afraid that their bitcoin holding will be worthless.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 03:56:27 PM
Many people buy bitcoin in order to sell. Make a profit. And again buy some sort of crypto currency. And sell again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 11, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
I think BTC holders easily get scared all the time and start selling at the very moment when it slightly goes down. You should be able to consider risks when you decide to hold.

Yes. The new investors really do this mistake of panic sell. But that's how you learn from losses.

And it continues like a domino effect. That is why it is called panic selling. It works like this; people start selling because they are in panic by being afraid that bitcoin can go lower. they sell and price drops and it causes even more panic selling.
The bitcoin value is slowly going down right now and people begin to panic because they want to make the most money out of the huge pump that happened. I think that there will be a even better pump in the future so i think you should just save your bitcoin and wait for that moment to happen. Because bitcoin has gotten very popular because of how much it is worth now and a lot of company's want to make some money out of it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
January 11, 2018, 03:29:42 PM
People sell nowadays because they but the FUD. If they won't buy the FUD, they will never panic. But what's happening is different from before that it's cause of the manipulation.

And it's also normal to sell bitcoins to see the fruit of labor.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
In order to get benefits - it's obvious. Bitcoin is used as an investment in order to earn more money.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

And it continues like a domino effect. That is why it is called panic selling. It works like this; people start selling because they are in panic by being afraid that bitcoin can go lower. they sell and price drops and it causes even more panic selling.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 02:57:03 PM
If you invest on bitcoin and get the good amount of profit within short time than what you do ? i think you sell your BTC , same thing happens on other people ... and if buy sell not available on market than market fall down in a week !
Activity: 427
January 11, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Activity: 90
January 11, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
Actually, I use bitcoins more as an investment than an alt money, blogchain stuff etc... I think other alts like Ethereum will make a better job that BTC for this function.

And yeah, buy btc is, again actually, a great way to improve your moneybag.  Grin
Activity: 392
January 11, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
I think many people investment in bitcoin. because its is smart investment and some time sell of bitcoin and gets more profit.
Activity: 51
JOIN TOKEN SALE
January 11, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
I was sell bitcoin because i need money and i was convert for trading but i have bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: