Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 28. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:25:18 PM
I think people sell bitcoin because they get profit when they sell it. Others sell bitcoin because they do not want to risk investing in it when its value is unstable, its future is uncertain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
People sell bitcoins if they think they earned enough and ready to invest their earnings through other type of investments. For the others they use it enjoy the fruits of their hardwork by rewarding themselves. They buy new house, new cars and other things that may provide them more assets.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 12, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
I think BTC holders easily get scared all the time and start selling at the very moment when it slightly goes down. You should be able to consider risks when you decide to hold.

Yes. The new investors really do this mistake of panic sell. But that's how you learn from losses.

And it continues like a domino effect. That is why it is called panic selling. It works like this; people start selling because they are in panic by being afraid that bitcoin can go lower. they sell and price drops and it causes even more panic selling.
The bitcoin value is slowly going down right now and people begin to panic because they want to make the most money out of the huge pump that happened. I think that there will be a even better pump in the future so i think you should just save your bitcoin and wait for that moment to happen. Because bitcoin has gotten very popular because of how much it is worth now and a lot of company's want to make some money out of it.
That was very obvious. We all are here, investing in bitcoin because we all want to make great amount of profits out of our investments. For this, the investor sets a target and waits for it to be achieved, once that happens, there is no reason to hold back the coins. But there is one important point that I would like to mention, it is not smart to sell out every single bit of bitcoin in one shot because it is just getting started.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 12, 2018, 07:18:10 AM
In my country also prohibits the circulation of bitcoin. So when I earn a little money, I have to trade it right away, not let the police detect. In my country the transaction is really difficult, if you just talk about bitcoin to the people who make the government, you will be arrested immediately. So my country is still not developing bitcoin, I wait for the bitcoin to be legalized in my country so that I can invest properly.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
Many people are investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoins are sold if a person needs money or simply if the current price suits him.
To play its role when needed, I think this is one of the meanings of bitcoin.
Activity: 2
January 12, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
Because other people buying it.
Activity: 167
January 12, 2018, 07:06:45 AM
Some bitcoin holder selling their bitcoins for their personal needs .but majoriy of them are afraid to invest for a long time because they think that the value of bitcoin is not stable it can be down or up..
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
January 12, 2018, 07:04:49 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
It is like selling goods in the market which people badly need. But in the situation of bitcoin, of course the main reason why people sell bitcoin is to get profit from it becuse we know you can get much higher profit in bitcoin than other things that you can sell.
Activity: 18
January 12, 2018, 07:03:20 AM
Many people sell Bitcoin and crypto in general because there's still many doubts about it.

They are scared that crypto is a balloon that is about to pop any time soon and they want to secure their profits/investment.

Crypto is still in early phase and isn't mass adopted yet, so I understand where the fear might be coming from.

yeah unlinke a land or gold investment
Activity: 140
January 12, 2018, 06:59:23 AM
Actually people sell bitcoin because they need cash to buy something needed. It is normally happened that every people sell bitcoin for their personal purpose to exchange bitcoin into cash paper bill.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
People sell BTC for their needs. Else they'll save their BTC for more profit. The value rises very frequently and I'm sure they'll rather save than sell. People could also sell because they see the BTC price dropping and want to recover instead liquidate( which is almost impossible given BTC's history)
Activity: 280
January 12, 2018, 06:55:17 AM
The fact is that at this time, Bitcoin rates have fallen sharply and so many Bitcoins sell because they cannot be patient. Persistence is essential for the holding of Bitcoin. If it is determined that investing in Bitcoin is a long-term investment, it is unlikely that the exchange rate will drop during this time and sell is likely to be a loss.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
to get their money for real life
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
They selling bitcoins for their personal needs for short they need cash money instead of investing bitcoins.
Activity: 15
January 12, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
After gaining profits, to purchase certain things, panic, among other things
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

It is good question, Bitcoin is digital currency in the world. But many country not accept bitcoin. however bitcoin is currency so we do sale for buy every product and business.
Activity: 207
January 12, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
Well there are many reasons why people sell their bitcoins. First of all, people sell their bitcoins becaise of a fall, they get afraid to lose their precious btc's. Some sell their bitcoins because they hit their target value and consider themselves gained profit. Some have personal reasons like paying their bills or having an urgent need of money. They also sell their bitcoin to have  money for other investments.
Activity: 25
January 12, 2018, 06:35:34 AM
People sell when they feel they have gained a profit from what they bought it as. Others sell when the price goes down out of fear.
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 06:35:05 AM
Well, some people can't hold for long as sometimes they have emergencies which require them to cash out. Also, some sell it and then buy it back when it hits a lower price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
January 12, 2018, 06:25:28 AM
People sell nowadays because they but the FUD. If they won't buy the FUD, they will never panic. But what's happening is different from before that it's cause of the manipulation.

And it's also normal to sell bitcoins to see the fruit of labor.

People sell their bitcoin for their urgent use , it is a common thing for every person and it is a online currency so investors gets fear in sometime when the price becomes decreases , at that time they sell their bitcoin but many people invest their savings in bitcoin it tells many people trust bitcoin .
Not really with urgent use. Some are just scared that they would lose more and they start to cut their losses.

I've been into that feeling so I did panic but selling and panic selling as different. The usual selling is when you are satisfied with your gains and there's no panicking on it.
Pages:
Jump to: