Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 2. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 12:19:41 PM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
lol Im agree with you but they do that because they have their own purpose, which is to expect the tokens they create can be very valuable in the future along with the progress of the projects they make. Then we as investors can only hope for the best for ICO projects that we trust.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
November 15, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
there are several reasons why people create their own coin for example for vanity or to have fast money or why not to make an own ico, finance a project, an idea however there is space for everyone in this market, is very vast
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
I think the reason why people try to create their own coins is that they hope to imitate the achievements of bitcoin but most of the coins that being created right now doesn't have any impact towards our every day life moreover they are just being created just to rob the money of its investors and soon after that it will just be abandoned and it will soon become as a garbage coin.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
   So that you and I will learn to research before making a decision and risk your money. Is not it?))) I have such answer
Activity: 630
November 15, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
There are quite a lot of scammers that all the time are trying to get some money from fake ICO and using some other approaches. However, there are some good coins that are creating because they are important for implementation a project.
Activity: 854
November 15, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
people are trying to create something new. this is also done for the promotion of the project, and later for profit. also there are many of these scam cases

I wish there were no scam projects at all, then we would not be in such a situation now, because investors would not be afraid to invest their money in good ICO projects, and without a scam we could easily distinguish good from bad ones. As a result, at the moment we have hundreds if not thousands of scam projects that create new coins just for the money.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Because people always have dreams that they choose. They want to make money for themselves, so that they can spend their desirable enjoyment. That is not called wasting time, which is called passion, is the dream of every person, looking forward to one day accepted the main currency they are present in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
Now what coin do not choose - the market situation is that the coins only fall in price. Perhaps behind this are governments and banks and while they are very much not want the market to grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:57:57 AM
If you think from the point of view of a naive person, then I think that there is nothing easier than just getting money to implement an idea, and there you already have the choice to implement it or not. Therefore, I would simply advise to think about it more carefully.
Activity: 1022
November 14, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
different developer works on decision as applying use of strategics to define with one on conception as managing plan on projects with the ico terms on scheme as collecting use of funding with the tasks of finance with the manage of series on jobs to complete within the interval of terms as focusing with one on number as limit to deliver as preparing on following to begins as one with supports on use with the reference of release of funds from investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 14, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
I'd create my own coin but its like pfft hastle

There are several types of people, some create their own coins as they see the meaning in it, see that it can help their platform and the crypto economy in general. Others create solely for the sake of money, their coins are worth nothing after a month or two.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 14, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Because it is all about hype and when there is hype there is money)) A lot of shitcoins today are bought in big amounts by people who like risky investment and are used to them. And such "creators" are taking advantage of this situation...
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 14, 2018, 02:06:11 PM
Those people have their own perspective about their own token. And every token has a target or mission thats why investirs are choosing which ICO has the great mission and that has a big possibility to succeed. Creating a tokens is not a waste of time unless you create a really coin that has no target at all or any mission at all.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
Most likely, such people want to bring something new into this world, to simplify the lives of ordinary people.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:00:57 PM
I'd create my own coin but its like pfft hastle
Activity: 994
November 14, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
people are trying to create something new. this is also done for the promotion of the project, and later for profit. also there are many of these scam cases
copper member
Activity: 226
November 14, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Greed I say! Greed! Since people discovered that creating an ethereum based tokens are cheap, there has been multiple influx of scam tokens into the sphere. This is one of the problems of cryptocurrency and which begs for ICO regulations
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
Everyone wants to be boss, wants to have own company. This is so similar with that. If you can create your own coin you can earn more. Easy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 14, 2018, 12:32:23 PM
they make their own coins because they want to take advantage of themselves too, lots of rubbish coins at the moment because they only want money from investors and they disappear after the ICO ends.
Activity: 249
November 14, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
All people want to become rich, so they try to create their projects even if they look like others!
Pages:
Jump to: