Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 4. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 14, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
Many people have always sought for fame and recognition)) I think the creators of new coins, it seems that it is their coin that will win recognition from crypto enthusiasts and make its creator a millionaire)) most people are driven by ambitions and only a few create new, interesting contracts or coins just because that this experience is interesting to them
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
People hope to make money just doing nothing just copy the idea and start advertising. But this way I'll take to mean Scam, of course they did not succeed, but to disappear with the money collected they can. I urge all not to participate in their projects and to report such frauds to the entire community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
Some people create coins to start up fake projects, can be termed as a SCAM project as we all know it. While some other people will just create new coins for fun, and has no use case for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
November 14, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Well last year was a good time to create a coin... I even thought about it. You didn't even need to have a website and then you could get rich if your coin got pumped to the moon. Now it seems like you need to at least have a website and a semi-promising project to have any success.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
Many people make new coins because they want to quickly get money. Now many new coins appear, but many of these new projects are very unreal copies so they are fraudulent. And we also have to be careful and if you want to invest, you certainly have to do research. So you don't get caught up in ICO fraud.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
This is related to the compatibility of Ethereum. Many coins can use Ethereum's platform to build their own coins. To know that people are usually greedy, issuing their own coins will make their wealth soar. Many scammers have taken advantage of this platform.
Activity: 588
November 13, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
It all comes down to the usual needs for making money, this is the most important thing for people who want to earn all the money in the world, but I think that this is not a good idea for those who want to live this life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Your opinion proves that the future of the ICO market in terms of due diligence will not be good. Ico market entered a dead end as developers wanted to make money only. The ICO sector, which could not find a way to move forward, remained still in the same street.
ICO in the form that was previously, no longer relevant.It used to work,but now the market is changing and evolving...I am sure that over time there will be another form of ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 13, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Because people have idea.
But for the copycat project, they just hunting investors and didn't really make a real product.
Their purpose is just listing on the market and gone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:10:35 AM
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
people want to learn i reckon Wink or get rich. after all, isn't it precious to have your own currency, your own country, your own people... Grin Grin we should follow the example
Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 03:06:45 PM
Because they are trying to cheat people, people are falling into a place where greed they think they will succeed and may be one of the best projects. They think the profits will bring them. but not.
Activity: 132
November 10, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
Why you thinking they wasting time?They earn money for that.Many ICO`s do tokens.
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Many organizations are trying to occupy their niche in the field of cryptography, as they see the future of cryptocurrency and want to participate in this future.
Activity: 140
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 10, 2018, 02:43:48 PM
In my opinion the profitability of the Altcoins is huge, besides they want to give themselves a lot of investment opportunities and master the Altcoins to attract more investors to participate in their projects.
Activity: 490
November 10, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
People want to make money on the trend. That is why, during the general growth of the cryptocurrency market, a lot of different projects were created.
You are right. But now there is no growth of cryptocurrency, and new projects of ico don't cease to create. And so really now someone invests in them?
Perhaps this is some kind of Napoleon syndrome, because many are beginning to call the coins by their names. I think that this is complete nonsense and market correction to quickly throw these coins into a landfill.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
People want to make money on the trend. That is why, during the general growth of the cryptocurrency market, a lot of different projects were created.
You are right. But now there is no growth of cryptocurrency, and new projects of ico don't cease to create. And so really now someone invests in them?
Activity: 251
November 10, 2018, 02:34:50 PM
Your opinion proves that the future of the ICO market in terms of due diligence will not be good. Ico market entered a dead end as developers wanted to make money only. The ICO sector, which could not find a way to move forward, remained still in the same street.
Activity: 602
November 10, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
I fully support the view that projects that are now being created in a greater degree are being made only to enrich the developers themselves, because they very often really try to show serious opportunities.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 11:04:40 AM
they don't waste their time. they know what they're doing. these are those who want a lot of money in a short time. they're crooks. although among them there are enthusiasts who really believe in their product. but they didn't pick the best time. ((
Activity: 602
November 08, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
Creating your own coins is necessary for any project because in this way this project gets its own personality expressed in this coin. This is similar to the process by which each individual country existing on the planet also has its own currency.
Pages:
Jump to: