Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 6. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 05, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
Because they want them to become demanded. I had come across an anime portal with its own cryptocurrency, so this is nothing strange for me.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 03:09:31 AM
Everyone wants to try to earn, ico brings good money . That is why hundreds of new projects appear on the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
I guess it is a great feeling when you create your own cryptomoney ,before only goverments could print their currencies ,but now every single person can create personal money using etherium network or making a bitcoin fork. It's just great !
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
If people will have a chance to create own currency in real, world, I am sure that there would make it. Therefore, there is nothing new about creating tokens.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 07:44:50 AM
Because now cryptocurrencies are in fashion. People are willing to invest in some projects even though so much is said that about 90 percent of all ICOS are fraud.
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
If they make coins but the specifications are the same as the others. Of course, this is like imitation and not having creative ideas. Things like this are done because they are interested in making money easily. And we must be careful about that.
There is no unequivocal opinion that imitation is bad. Having made their koin, they will want to sell it ... For this you need good brains
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 12:22:47 PM
People want money,people want something to call their own and with something like crypto that has the potential to make you a lot of money in a short time then it is not a surprise that people are actually trying to make their own coins and trying to get rich off of the market. There is  a lot of greed involved and that is why there are so many coins
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
They are creating their own coin because of one reason and that is because of profit. Once they gained profit they will leave it and that is where shitcoin came from. While they gained profit, there are people who losses because of their greediness. That's why investing in altcoin is very risky.  
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
If they make coins but the specifications are the same as the others. Of course, this is like imitation and not having creative ideas. Things like this are done because they are interested in making money easily. And we must be careful about that.
Activity: 128
It seems to me because people see as the new coin can grow in price for the short period of time. For this reason they create the projects in hope for it.
Activity: 190
People create new tokens because they want to change their scam tokens for bitcoin, ethereum, dollars or other liquid money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
You can't be rich by working full-time. If you create your own crypto currency, you will have the chance to be rich fast. If people like your ICO project, they invest and support your product. My dream is to build a good ICO project together with a team.
Activity: 322
because people try luck in making new coins to get good results regardless of whether it is harmful to others or not.
Activity: 448
maybe because these people want to succeed with their own coins and or without regard to the terms and conditions that must be met to enter the market.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The desire to earn quickly and a lot is what drives people to create their own token. Of course, a token needs support with a good product. Creating new coins comes with the hope that they will not be cheap and in high demand.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
Well people do that because they need to store them and make worthy of buying. Coins like Paragon, Ripple and Lisk are too good in the market.
That's what many project scammers do. they made an ico with the same specifications as the other projects.
with the aim of reaching crowdfunding and then scaming many people. I hope we can avoid coins like that
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
If you are talking about people just making their own coin is because they can, to make a coin you just need basic knowledge in doing smart contracts and you´re ready to make your own coin but if terms of profit and investing i´ll still recommend and always buy and industrial coin.
Merit: 11
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
   All because just like they want to make a profit. There are many supermarkets in the world too. so why not make a lot of clone - coins?
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
When a person creates an ISO with a great idea, they make a great contribution to the development of cryptocurrency and get a good benefit from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
The major reason is to make money either in a legit way or illegally. Most of this coin are just out to scam people,only few are developed for the benefit of the community.
Pages:
Jump to: