Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 40. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
So many developers just want to be rich through crypto and some of them might not have originality in their projects. Most especially when it comes to airdrop. Airdrop projects are full of repetitions. Some ICO still have uniqueness in their works.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
The answer is very simple, people create their own tokens because they can be sold. Even coins that do not represent value are bought for good money
And who will buy them, except for speculation for example on the crypto exchange such as yobit. Or I not understand something?
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
They do not waste their time in vain. This is an open competitive market and here everyone has the right to create a compilation of any other project because the majority of these projects have open source code that is available to anyone. Everyone can try to create competition for any other project. But usually this is not a good idea, because all the laurels go to those who first created a new coin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Some people are idealistic and create a coin for a certain social group. Cheesy I call PROUD Money, Pakcoin and Irish Coin a social currency because the money will improve the life of a certain social group. We can talk more about this on my Telegram chat: https://www.t.me/proudmoney
Activity: 156
Mostly they want to have there own coins to start a business of there own. To invite people to buy there coins where they can manipulate and make profits directly. Just like the first coins created years ago. And the value now is just so high. Somehow, new coins will give opportunity to buy it at very low and hoping for a higher price someday.
Activity: 47
The main reason behind is money. project team Wants to create their own coins/token because they know they can earn big profit even it does not have a potential project , Because they will use it to cheat participants. They will create great project but scam tokens/coin.
Activity: 98
Because every new coin will have new advantages in the coin. coins already in the market will be refined and made to exceed existing coins.
Activity: 42
Well it is a good quick way of earning really easy, if they can. The creation of tokens really depend on their motives and objectives, but the success will solely depend on their project. So do not worry about people making tokens, it is about how they use them and how the project with have the functionality
Activity: 252
most likely the main reason is desire to earn money, but there is a wish to believe that it is also such who on the present try for mankind in respect of decentralization and leaving from speculative banks which take nothing unreasonably big commission for all operations with money
Activity: 93
Some create new coins simply to learn how to do it. They take open code of some kind of grid and try to create something for themselves
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
One reason is they are making a platform and wants to have their own currency, like apps and appcoins. Some makes them to ease the difficulties of transactions from a specific platform. Most of all, some people just want to make money, because having a successful campaign will make you instantly rich.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
i'd try too, had i enough ... brains or whatever is needed there Grin and you can become famous or have a failure, which is fun too. no daily routine
Activity: 88
Now everyone thinks that if you create a coin, it will be very rich. But this does not happen!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Im not that knowledgable on the said theme but rather I think the reason is that they need to advance and build up the acquainted venture with general society by means of their own recently made coin so they can deal with the exchanges that have been made by the members effortlessly. in addition the acquired coin will be effortlessly recognized from different activities that have a much comparable idea.. much the same as how two unique undertakings mean to avoid false notice.. with XXX coin having a place with XXX task and with YYY coin having a place with YYY venture
Activity: 89
The answer is very simple, people create their own tokens because they can be sold. Even coins that do not represent value are bought for good money
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Many people want quick bucks by doing a small work but want big money and make copy cat author project and crate own coins those coins can scam people so never trust copy coin.
Activity: 169
I think they want to gain a rank of owner!! And to make ICOs owner and to invite many investor to there ICOs and to make more tokens and coin and to get to top list thats was i think??
Activity: 113
Because all people want to make money. When they see that now there is a "hype" for crypto currency, then they try to attract more people by creating their own coins and make money on it. I think that there are no perspectives for such coins, because they are created only for the sake of advertising.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is because they have different vision that can't be achieved if they don't make the coin themselves. Some of them make a new coin because they hope people will like it and the value of the coin will increase so they will be rich later but it is not easy to create one and make people use the coin.
Activity: 60
People try to create their own coins for diverse reasons. Majorly to scam.
Some of them are straight Rotschild wannabes while the others are changing consistently by the development of the Blockchain technology the more devs look and work on it the more they found that they can build more advanced hence fast delivered token or coin than the last, and what ethereum brings makes it more obvious and opened whole new domain for groups and project starters to build their vision on the top of a chain, what ironic this looks like programming languages a lot of them can do very similar things but they still have some uniqueness and that could go with cryptocurrency too, like why LTC survived and it looks like a straight clone to BTC but it transfers faster and cheaper than the latter, so this is more like a car industry bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: