Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 39. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
now a lot of scammers who take advantage of the situation and try to get rich at our expense.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Exactly there are people who are now creating their own coins. I think it because they also want to have a unique one and wants that coin be popular. Aside from that, I think they also wants to have an easy way of accessing to their project and easy way of giving awards who participated to their projects.
Activity: 70
Perhaps people want to earn more than they have now .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Because many of them are fake projects. They just want to get the money, rather than really want to develop the project.
Activity: 322
The main goal of most projects is to earn money. Some people are disappointed in the investments in the existing ICO today, so they decided to create their own tokens for making money.
Activity: 33
I think since it will bring cash, that is all) Everyone is anxious to profit. I'm not discussing prodigies who don't endeavor to make a fortune, however need to change the world, such individuals get showstoppers, for example, bitcoin and ethereum!
Activity: 156
It's all  greed and selfishness. Instead of them to invest in a coin with potential and wait for it to grow so they get their earnings, they go for a quicker route and more selfish route, where they copy a coin and make a shitty coin out of it. At the end of the day, it turns out to be a scam coin and only the creators of the coins and maybe managers get something out of it.
Activity: 196
why is ICO so popular, then the answer is simple: fewer papers, less responsibility, more opportunities, cheaper money. Simply - this should be properly used. But this is already being understood by few. I think creation of several similar projects not a huge problem in growing popularity of crypto world. Just look at fiat world, there are millions of similar companies
Activity: 36
There is just a couple of measure of coins which extremely worth cash and have innovation base. The greater part of poop coins are trick, originators are making solid advertising ,pump cost and after that offer everything. Or on the other hand they can control with cost and make vision of the fruitful undertaking.
Activity: 168
I think each of us wants to become a developer of a steep coin. It is natural. We all develop, we learn more and more. And of course, there is no side to it. I want to try something new. What will bring tremendous success and even greater reward for it.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Because cryptocurrencies have become very popular recently. Well, it is obvious that this way to make good money
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

I agree with you that there are a lot of garbage coins that are slag in the market. As it seems to me, the creators just want to make money, and therefore create coin analogues.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

People wants to have a business that is related to cryptocurrency and ico's is the answer, people who are pursuing a cryptocurrency business can actually become very rich if they will create a very good platform.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36

Because they want to benefit from making their own coins. Thus a lot of coin coins are not clear and just want to get the benefits solely from the investors who invest in it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Because if they create their own money they can be rich. They want to create their own digital money to be rich soon. They want to make more money by creating their own money. Many people are making money on ICO projects. It should be an arrangement for the ICO sector.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
Oh, it has been very profitable the cycle of fork it, pump it, dump it, rinse and repeat. Once the coin has lost any credibility, create another. Business as usual.
Activity: 294
Mostly they want to have there own coins to start a business of there own Cool.  To invite people to buy there coins where they can manipulate and make profits directly.  Just like the first coins created years ago. And the value now is just so high. Somehow, new coins will give opportunity to buy it at very low and hoping for a higher price someday Roll Eyes.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Probably it is very profitable. Most projects are created in order to collect money and disappear. Unfortunately, this trend is very urgent now. Scammers want money and therefore create new projects.
Because creating own coin is much profitable. Also those creator of new came out crypto only wants to get money then after they collect they gone. So its better to trust to those coin that have potential like Bitcoin because surely it not like to those scam coin even its expensive atleast it can bring you lots of profit. Unlike to those new coin that can do anything to be attract and convince you to invest to it. So just be careful of choosing coin because nowadays there's a lot scam coin and you might get scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Probably it is very profitable. Most projects are created in order to collect money and disappear. Unfortunately, this trend is very urgent now. Scammers want money and therefore create new projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261

I think the main reason for this phenomenon is the desire of a person to earn more. Cryopography is gaining popularity and many are willing to take part in this direction.
Pages:
Jump to: