Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 43. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
People are trying to create their own coin as it became very profitable, especially if their project went well and raised a lot of capital, then this is a very big prospect!
Activity: 84
Most are creating these coins to make money unfortunately at the expense of the masses. Hopefully you can sift your way through the multiple ico's each day in order to find the gems out there.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
Because it is so easy to make money in the crypto market. There are a lot of examples that the developers of a crypto project exit the project with a remarkable amount of btc and most of them only run the project for a very short period of time.
Activity: 104
high coin prices cause a lot of people or companies to make new coins to get big profits, some of them take out nice coins and can make us also enjoy it so I do not think wasting time if we spend time for a good coin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Since mounts are coins, and tokens are tokens. Be that as it may, the crypto currency is a kind of investment. There are projects that suggest investing in your idea. Against their backdrop, there are a number of scams who deal with fraud. But everything is always based on greed. in the first case, people want to earn money honestly, in the second steal, and investors as always want to do nothing without getting paid)))
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
They make their own coins due to the crypto world gives freedom to all the people and with it, they can get money. And here we need to be careful in doing the selection of a project. You must be thorough and able to analyze if not you can enter on the project. Many people who are caught in this scam and ICO project very make people lose time and money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Just people want to develop their projects, which requires investments that are invested in tokens!
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
The role of the Blockchain platform is recognized by many countries and applied to the financial and banking system in their country. However, the management of Bitcoin and Altcoin is very difficult. The government can not manage and tax on transactions in electronic money. So, they want to create electronic coins to serve their country.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
Making own coin makes money. It is still an investment. Some influential people make their own coin because they can earn from them too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Because that is one of the purposes of decentralization - Its called tokenization. Tokenisation of every asset - physical or virtual. No one token can have all power. In fact, that situation creates maximalism.
Activity: 90
If I can, I also want to create my own coin. If it is an influential person, it will create something, people will invest, so that it can make money. I hope that I can.
Activity: 93
Many people have great ideas, and many people have money, when they meet they can question their ideas, creating a project, making an ICO and getting everyone what they want.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Most of the coins out there are just made to make money for the coin or token creators. Just greed.
Find some coins or tokens that have real use case or business built around them.
Activity: 71
Everyone is trying to be relevant, and try to be like the big boys (Btc,Eth...  ). without any real solution that the coin has to offer it ends up becoming a shit coin.
Activity: 98
It's a matter of time and money. It's just a good opportunity to make a new project quickly and without much effort. I compare this with creating a website from a ready-made template. Yes, it is possible that the sites will be on different topics, but the fact that they are made from the same template immediately catches your eye.
Activity: 79
The main thing is that they are eager to make money on this, but they do not know much about the key principles of crypto. Therefore, they decide to make their own coins, most of these undertakings do not lead to success, because of which they supplement the list of unsuccessful projects.
Activity: 252
there is a reason why people try to create their own money, especially for fast money that goes after it. But some of them are made not just to win, but to become popular.
Activity: 98
All those ICO people are create this days is because of there greedy ,they care about the future of the ico, they only care about the profit, that is why we should be careful of the ICO we are going to be paticipate
Activity: 121
Some people are doing this project, their purpose is to apply to the reality, this is the encryption that is being done, and the more people who are for money, they create their own currency, just to make money.
Activity: 42
Create their own coins, giving them the greatest profit possible, achieving what they want
Pages:
Jump to: