Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 47. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Many coin and token that created is premine , so that mean the developer will get big profit when the price of that coin going up. To created coins is easy for developer but to make the community strong is more hard. The team developer is always in profit although the price of the coin is down because they does not buy it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
Everyone is free to create their crypto, this is what makes today available more than 1500 coins, with the number of coins then the competition becomes tight and of course make everyone do everything possible to make their coins accepted publicly.
it is true that today there are many coins on the market, but only a few will last long, most coins are only good at the beginning only and will end tragically. most coin in the market today is a token from ICOs
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
These people think they will gain more profits when they create their own coins through ICO than invest on an actual established cryptocurrency like bitcoin. They think that offering coins to others through ICOs are the best way to earn money on this industry when in fact the only thing they do is make the industry over saturated. No wonder a lot of cryptocurrencies that are released as of now can't even get past 100$ in value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
they try to make a duplicate of a coin symbol
later they will sell peer to peer to other users at a cheaper price
this is a very bad fraud technique
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Everyone is free to create their crypto, this is what makes today available more than 1500 coins, with the number of coins then the competition becomes tight and of course make everyone do everything possible to make their coins accepted publicly.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
allowing him to want his coins more and what he wants to achieve and what he wants to be answered
Activity: 259
I think the only reason is that they want to earn more money, because it's no secret to anyone that the developers of the project earn the most. That's why there are so many weak projects that can not collect investments or deceive their investors!
Activity: 94
Most of them try to make some money. It's pretty obvious, i think.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The reason i see behind this is that so many of them are in search quick  means to make money. They bring up their own tokens through smart contract, in order to get some profits and at the end abandon the project, while those stil holding such token suffer the loss.
People should stop building coins because they don't know what it is that they're doing. If they did then there would be a lot of volume and new top ranked coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The reason i see behind this is that so many of them are in search quick  means to make money. They bring up their own tokens through smart contract, in order to get some profits and at the end abandon the project, while those stil holding such token suffer the loss.
Activity: 154
I thought the same thing but you won`t believe how many copycats were able to raise money from icos and became millionaires, I guess the aim is obvious to scam people and become rich.
peopel are looking dor something theg want to do, anx crazting tjeir own coins is jot the worst action on the world
Because it is the easiest way for start up the project and find investors now.
peope who invented hitcoin and ethereum were also once people who started to male their own projext, so i like ambitious people
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
well i can not say theybare wasting thier rime for nothing, it is their own time, maybe they feel p,easure wholee doing it, why not?
Activity: 306
Because it is the easiest way for start up the project and find investors now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
to gives with customs as unique on identification as returns with works of production to put on disposition as gaining of lodge with good value on appropriation,
as collecting spares on excess as managing tasks on extras as delivering message of reference with the expends of concrete on works with the arrange of assessment with the manage of projects on finance.
Activity: 243
I thought the same thing but you won`t believe how many copycats were able to raise money from icos and became millionaires, I guess the aim is obvious to scam people and become rich.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, now really there are a lot of new projects. It seems to me that this is a very profitable business. In addition, crypto is a trend now and it attracts a lot of people.
Activity: 221
It's a lucrative business, ty typed aysio to put in some money, distributed some tokens for advertising, made a website and everything, millions in your pocket, but do it all with the mind, because people do not peddle on the bench, and if the coin reaches good results, then you will be in more plus!
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
The only reason that I see is that people are trying to create their own coins in other to scam people we all know that many ico projects are promising and in the end turn to scam by running away with investor money,but there still good own coins all we need is just to dig very well about it before planning of buy it
Activity: 196
People create their own coins because they want to make quick money. When people buy their coins, then they run away with their money.
Pages:
Jump to: