Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people try to create their own coins? - page 51. (Read 11254 times)

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
They dont waste their time for nothing. They use their time to either develop a legitimate project or a scammy project. It is up to us as the users to decipher which is which.

I agree with you. Before investing in a project or coin it is better to do a good research and make sure it is worth invest time and money in.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
I think the main reason behind is to earn money. Some projects are valuable, successful otherwise fail. Nowadays some companies are also involve to create their own coins, in this way they gather clients, which attract their products as well. Some people gather many people to engage, register coin on exchanges, pump it and finally run away with lot of money.
In fact, most of the activities of modern man is aimed at getting money. In this case, similarly. There are very few ideological participants on the market. Most people are interested only in profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I've seen a lot of people lately creating their own tokens and giving it away like airdrop and some sold it. I think they just want to make money out of them fast and after that they abandon the project.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
The main thing is they want to make money out of this and they do not have much knowledge about cryptocurrencies so they make their own coin and most of them don't get any success and they add in the list of fail projects.
Activity: 154
A lot of things have happened in the past few weeks in the Ethereum ecosystem, so many that it might be hard for a casual observer to understand where we are and what’s available out there. So I would like to use my first post here to give you an overview of the tools we’ve built and how you can use them to build interesting things right now
Activity: 168
Many people that are creating their own coin some are doing it because they are greedy and want to make money by all means, while other create a coin to add value to people life and make a change in the society and world at large.
Activity: 224
the reason is that a person has a desire to be free, creating your own currency you do not depend on the collectings of the total mass of money. one more reason is the desire to quickly make a profit.
Activity: 98
A lot of things have happened in the past few weeks in the Ethereum ecosystem, so many that it might be hard for a casual observer to understand where we are and what’s available out there
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Because with them creating their own coins, it opens up their enormous opportunities to achieve success and gain a lot of benefits. With them creating their own coins, they do not need an intermediary to deal directly with their investors. If they succeed in creating coins that can be accessed by large communities, and they also attract many investors to join him. That will make their coins can survive and grow in the future.
Activity: 420
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

For me in my perspective if you have a lot of money why not create your own coin even if that is just a shitcoin it is like a goal to some people they wanted to create their coin for just their pleasure they fo not aim to help people and to create a great coin but just for them to be cool. There are a lot of rich people that act like that. They will crrate thing for something to be proud of. It is easy to create something if you have the money so we cannot do anything of that lets just avoid them there are some coin that are great
Activity: 560
Yes, they want to benefit, but they did not correct. But nowadays most people have been very intelligent and have the experience very much. So they already know which ones are good to follow. And in fact, we are also not too think there are still many real coins have a very good growth and has an interesting concept.
Activity: 83
I think the main reason behind is to earn money. Some projects are valuable, successful otherwise fail. Nowadays some companies are also involve to create their own coins, in this way they gather clients, which attract their products as well. Some people gather many people to engage, register coin on exchanges, pump it and finally run away with lot of money.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
I was wondering myself.It is a pity that this trend is happening more often in the cryptocurrency market.I would like to see some kind of regulatory body that would be responsible for the production of coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The world needs new ideas all the time and I'm not against the fact that new projects are being created now, but I'm very categorical if the coin is created very similar to the already existing project, because it's not right, the world does not need such projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It all resumes in just one word; they just are looking for "money".
most devs just try to create coins from dumb things, but at the end, they end up collecting a bunch of money
Activity: 108
they making money obviously, make they own ICO and new coin is the reason to invite people join they project or ICO. with a team and support ICO will success and new coins has come out in to market.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency become very popular recently, people see the success of some coins and want to repeat their success
Activity: 168
The answer to your question is very simple - people want to receive money. Honestly, few of them make real exciting and promising projects. A large mass is a method to get money quickly.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think this business model is very powerful. In other words, there is basically no valuable thing. do you understand? That is, business rules. Many people want to try to create their own coins. In the field of money, everyone pursues power.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

Perhaps today crypto is still in its early stages of development, and everyone is almost equal in this field.
So I think some people are taking the opportunity to benefit from this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: