Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 26. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 11, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Some possibilities may drive the people to wish that the ETH price will be over come the Bitcoin. First is probably because the ETH platform offers the easy platform, low fee transaction, and advanced technology. ETH is also a trusted altcoin with many functions especially for other ICO project platform.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
This is for sure. The price of ETH relative to bitcoin is too low. You can imagine how much the price is when ETH really achieves more than bitcoin. That's why so many people want it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
Because Bitcoin has shown itself as not the most stable cryptocurrency, despite its history. People see stability in ethereum and want it to become the number 1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:20:30 PM
Bitcoin is the first coin and the biggest coin. yes, the ethereum is technologically more efficient, but there is a test development of smart contract on bitcoin.
Activity: 352
August 10, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
There are a lot of reasons to believe more in Ether than in bitcoin: it is more perfect technologically, it is easier to mine Ether than bitcoin, it has strong team developing the project and many other reasons.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 09:45:14 PM
The reason for it that I find more interesting, is that ethereum has way more available features to choose to, and it is a more user friendly compared to bitcoin. Also its transaction features compared to bitcoin is way more faster and more cheaper. And as of now, ethereum is most likely to be used as a main currency for investing to a ico platform project.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 02, 2018, 08:20:22 AM
Most likely people just keep their portfolios in the etherium. That's why they want the further growth of this coin!
Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
Because ethereum has a capability in surpassing bitcoin. Ethereum is trustable and caught the attention of many people. Ethereum is growing fast and now it has a lot of projects that can improve ethereum and it's community.
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 08:15:58 AM
I have never seen anybody who wants Ethereum to take over the BTC except you cringing about it here.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 08:03:41 AM
because bitcoin in many ways inhibits the development of crypto. now most people associate the market only with it and other currencies lose from it. the etherium seems like an acceptable alternative.
Activity: 150
August 02, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
probably because they want to see how the altcoins will no longer depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 07:26:46 AM
Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin also the two differ in many technical ways for example their programming langguage
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
Even with the very good potentials of ethereum and the rate at which people demand for it, I still think it cannot overcome bitcoin because bitcoin will continue to value more than it and it will also improve on its technology to reduce the rate of congestion.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Because we sell and buy ETH more easily than BTC. Therefore we have more ETH than BTC. But i think it's hard to overcome BTC. All coins base on BTC.
Activity: 490
August 02, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
Because ETH is more used than BTC and it looks like BTC is dominating the market and wants to be the only boss in crypto. BTC is too slow compared to ETH and BTC fees are too high. In addition, the exploitation of BTC is increasingly difficult as the supply of BTC is increasingly exhausted
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 02, 2018, 07:03:36 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

according to what I thought was not a good idea. Despite etherum's desire to replace the position of bitcoin, then I think that is impossible. because bitcoin is a high-value coin that is in great demand by investors. for this reason I do not agree that etherum replaces bitcoin.

Yes, i don't know why people are kept saying whether ETH will replace Bitcoin but in reality it is impossible because bitcoin is already established coin and many millionaire has already started investing into Bitcoin. ETH is developing company which many features should be added to it. So chances of increasing price is very less.
Activity: 248
August 02, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Maybe ethereum has a higher value than btc and they can get a good profit than it. But in my own perspective I would still choose btc among all coins for it was the king of all crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
August 02, 2018, 03:22:26 AM
Well, people want ETH to over come BTC  is because that the special technique of ETH is more advance and it has the smart contract and also a lesser transaction time. Thats why it is better for ETH to overcome BTC.
Activity: 24
August 02, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
Because Bitcoin has down in its value very much. Then people moves to Eth coin then they hope that Eth will overcome BTC to get huge profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

according to what I thought was not a good idea. Despite etherum's desire to replace the position of bitcoin, then I think that is impossible. because bitcoin is a high-value coin that is in great demand by investors. for this reason I do not agree that etherum replaces bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: