Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 28. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
I think this goes to numerous elements. One of those variables is that of the savvy contract offered to recently settled ICO to work openly on ETH connect with less cost. This in correlation with Btc is kinda unique. Regardless of whether one needs to take a gander at it from the point perspective of running exchanges through Btc square chain is kinda excessive contrasted with ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
Ethereum appeared on the market for a long time and now feels great on it in addition to it found excellent use. Obviously, you should not miss the chance to invest in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 11:43:02 PM
Because Ethereum has a huge number of cool characteristics and in addition to all this Ethereum has shown excellent growth prospects. Do not miss such a great chance to earn money
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:03:35 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
people who have a desire to have ethereum prices go beyond bitcoin are the ones who will benefit from ethereum if the price of ethereum improves, their hope is not wrong, it is their right.
I also want the price of ethereum to rise even though I do not expect the price of ethereum to exceed the bitcoin, because I believe it is impossible. I've seen that the rise in the price of ethereum is very slow, although bitcoin prices soar quickly, especially if bitcoin prices fall, then ethereum is definitely decreasing.
with this incident, I do not really expect more on ethereum, although I actually invested in ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
Just correct it people don't want. Eth deserves to be on the top because of fast  transaction than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very vulnerable to the market. That's why this is the case. Eth can bring the best out of the cryptos.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
In fact, you are right and I also hope that the ETH will soon rise substantially in price, so there are good prerequisites for this ...
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

We cannot predict the market easily because of its volatility, but in my opinion Bitcoin had already reached its peak last December 2017 and many investors still looking forward to break its record this comming winter of 2018. Apparently, Etherium has so much potential which also have a good features just like Bitcoin and many ICO projects are based from Etherium.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
Everyone knows BTC is a coin ahead
But now there are many coin replacements, among them ETH
ETH is a co-builder on blockchain technology with many advantages over the BTC superiority
The same reason I believe ETH will overtake BTC in the future.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 07:34:04 AM
well, thats was because mostly ico is accepting eth / using eth as a trade currency. with that popularity it's obvious why any ico investor want eth to rise up
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 27, 2018, 07:29:42 AM
The ethereum is considered a more modern coin with low commissions for transactions, and the transaction speed is higher than that of bitcoins, it is also a very big plus
Activity: 63
July 27, 2018, 07:26:44 AM
That that many many ETH mong muốn
ETH is a coin coin is also a value of the second transaction transaction in cryptocurreny market
With the useful of the useful mang lại. tôi tin rằng ETH tương lai sẽ vượt qua BTC.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 26, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

Those people who says Eth will overcome Bitcoin,are those Eth holders who want Btc price drop and they want Eth is on the top,for them Eth is the most useful coins here in Cryptocurrency because ETH uses as a smartcontract and almost all the transaction is using Eth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
July 26, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

some people who become fanatic in ethereum  they want to surpass the bitcoin interms of  price and value  in the market exchange and become number one of all crypto coins,because they believe thats this etherium  is more usable than the btc itself,because it is only altcoins thats have an  trademarks of ERC20,thats can easily to trade into different  kinds of altcoins,while in terms of smart contract its is mostly common to be usable,in all crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 26, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
only Ethereum supporters are calling for it, because ETH users always want to drop BTC
I think things like this do not really affect my behavior,
just look at the market and stay calm so we can take advantage of existing conditions and is happening
Activity: 54
July 26, 2018, 10:05:00 PM
I think it is because more profit can be made this way.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
Individuals need eth to over come btc in light of the fact that a mess of individuals hold quite a bit of eth, numerous individuals can manage the cost of 1 to 10 eth on the grounds that the cost is still down however btc cost is high as of now, relatively few individuals can bear the cost of 1 btc on the grounds that the cost is as of now high.
July 26, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
Bitcoin was developed as a payment instrument. The ethereum is a platform for new projects. They are fundamentally different. both projects will live
July 26, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
 Because they hold many ethereum on their investment portfolio.
Ethereum is good coin and have potential to take bitcoin place in market cap value, its natural if many investor want ethereum price increasing.
Activity: 61
July 26, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
if my personal reason is that MEW is the platform of most boutny campaigns, and if eth price goes beyond btc, that would be great for bounty hunters, including me.

the competing crypto currency, Ethereum, is likely to double in price, reaching new figures throughout the year. crypto-currencies will continue in the same vein and "steal" the shares of other assets like stocks, bonds, fiat currencies and all kinds of precious metals that are on the market.
Activity: 97
July 26, 2018, 02:53:39 PM
maybe etherium can not replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the benchmark of all crypto currency prices. but we do not know for the future will etherium can compete with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: