Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 22. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:45:09 AM
Most likely these people themselves keep the etherium and expect it not to be experienced growth)
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
In my opinion why people prefer ethereum than bitcoin it's because of the potential to give them a huge profit in the end of the year and it's cheap price than bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 30, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
Firdtly, I don't think that eth ever cross Bitcoin cause crossing Bitcoin is not possible. Yeah in this forum you can see some people asking about that same question again and again. I think there is some reason first eth is in the second position. It's always a rival war between 1st and 2nd position. If there is anything else this war is still there. And one more thing if eth will come number one it's need a huge marketcap and people who hold it after this recent dump they can make a lot of profit from it. And that's the reason behind asking this same question again and again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
I think it is because those people are having ETH and not having BTC . For me it is obvious, but if you have BTC instead, you will not be complaining about it overcamed with ETH
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
I think the simple, ethereum technology widely used and developed by the company. different, limited in number, bitcoin ethereum will continue to be mined by miners.
No doubt that etherium is widely use as platform for different projects, but still I do not think that it can overcome bitcoin so easily. I think that bitcoin will remain as number one crypto currency for a long long time. I cannot see any other crypto currency which can overcome bitcoin so easily.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 05:01:12 PM
It is normal that every holder wants his coin to overcome the others.
ETH holders wants to overcome BTC but BTC holders wants BTC to be $100k -$1million. 
Every holder is pushing for own interest .
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I don't even know why people would want such a thing. They may want all they want, it will never happen. Smart people are making money on both ETH and BTC. Stupid people are hyping their own coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 27, 2018, 10:46:45 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

That's the only answer I know they are making a profit from ethereum because of the ICO they've invested in, I don't want Bitcoin to be overcome by Ethereum, there could be a big boom of ICO if ethereum surpass Bitcoin, and besides Bitcoin is the real decentralized cryptocurrency and the original one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
maybe because they sell Bitcoin they have and buy ETH, so they prefer and hope that ETH is to over come Bitcoin.
Yes, it can be like that, they prefer ethereum to invest while the purchase price is also cheaper compared to bitcoint
Activity: 35
August 27, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
by ETH and the potential value of its application is very extensive. Moreover, with the technology and the ongoing development; everyone looking forward to it
Activity: 291
August 27, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
maybe because they sell Bitcoin they have and buy ETH, so they prefer and hope that ETH is to over come Bitcoin.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:48:33 AM
Well ethereum is good too and also it gain a lot of popularity and also a lot 9f good news and transaction but for me i would go to the bitcoin because it is the father of altcoin and no matter what it is still my preferable coin
Activity: 198
August 27, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
I think on the grounds that about the less expensive cost of Ethereum, that is they pick it over Bitcoin, likewise they pick ETH for having potential and have future and furthermore productive of it, same as with bitcoin. What's more, at this moment little by little it wind up prominent as a result of having a higher esteem even Bitcoin is substantially higher esteem however individuals can stand to get it, that is the reason they pick Ethereum in light of the fact that they can bear to get it and they get tremendous benefit like what can give of bicoin.
Activity: 139
August 26, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

I think because Ethereum is newer and it is really better than Bitcoin.
Some people said that Bitcoin is the only decentralized coin in the market that NO ONE can control it (said ETH is controlled by Vitalik Buterin....) but they forgot that actually, Bitcoin can be easily controlled by whales (who holding most of Bitcoin supplying) and Bitmain (who is controlling nearly 50% of the mining power).
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
They want ethereum to exceed Bitcoint probably because in terms of purchasing ethereum cheaper than bitcoint, bitcoint is only certain people who can afford it while in terms of ethereum quality also has good potential for investment, both coints have their own advantages

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
They want ETH to replace BTC because they think ETH is more reliable. ETH has the advantage of increasing prices consistently over time, not significant and falling more often like BTC. With the advantages of ETH, they can get a profit regularly, so they can sell at any time because they have got the development of their ETH investment assets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
Well there is no other reason but financial aspiration of course!Everybody is dreaming of holding bitcoin yet it is harder to earn btc than ethereum.Many people now are holding lot of ethereum that is why they are dreaming of having a huge market value for  ethereum.
Activity: 101
August 26, 2018, 09:41:43 PM
Why do most people hope so, because this is already very familiar ethereum and even most people hold back and have these coins, then they have such expectations so that they can feel the great harvest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

This is a good question.  It seems that everyone is hyping their coin as the next Bitcoin killer.  I'm fairly certain Bitcoin will be staying in the number 1 stop for a very long time.  I don't see any coin out there today that can even come close. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
August 26, 2018, 09:04:12 PM
What else if its not because of erc20 tokens? Grin ethereum rocks anyday
Pages:
Jump to: