Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 21. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 03:40:39 PM
I can't tell. It is different categories, BTC is first, gold standart, ETH is platform, but it can be replaced by another in some years.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
I think that this is done in order to simply raise the price of the ethereum is just advertising. Do not pay attention to this. This is done in order to get more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I can't understand it, but it is difficult to believe in it. BTC is the main coin in all crypto. BTC is a standard. ETH has many competitors who can overtake ETH in the future. Therefore in my opinion ETH will never catch up with BTC. BTC - the leader forever!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
It's because Eth is a platform that can be used like Bitcoin but Bitcoin can't be used like Eth because it is not a plarform. The reason why Btc price differ to ETH is because Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and ETH is helping ICOs more this year.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Bitcoin is the top coin for so long time. It'll finish so soon. And many people think so. ETH the second top coin on market, and will be new king after BTC.
Activity: 110
September 01, 2018, 10:14:22 AM
I think the reason is, lots of projects are being launched based on Ethereum blockchain. So the people may believe that the rise of the price of ETH may cause to rise of the prices of those Alt coins. Just my idea.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
the rise of a new ‘chain on the — ahem — block, namely Ethereum, and new ways to fund the development of new crypto-platforms with ICOs, the narrative is shifting somewhat to the entire cryptographic asset class.
Activity: 116
September 01, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

I think some people want ethereum to over come bitcoin since they have higher holding of Ethereum. If the time comes that Ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin then they will have the benefits from it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
I think the simple, ethereum technology widely used and developed by the company. different, limited in number, bitcoin ethereum will continue to be mined by miners.
Yes that is right that people have already done a lot of investment in Etherium and therefore now they desire that etherium price should overcome bitcoin, but I think that it is not so easy. Bitcoin is the number  one crypto currency and hopefully will remain as number one for a long long time. no other crypto currency can overcoe bitcoin so easily
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 03:06:34 AM
Why some people want eth to overcome btc it just because 65% token offer and ico is working alongside with eth and 95% ico base on ethuruem blockchain network....the increase in value of eth also result to increase in value of that particular token

Examples
A token of 1gwie compare to a token of 1sat multiply by cost 1 btc or one eth....  So if the value of ethereum goes up. It will helps a lot
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:56:46 AM
Looks like they didn't get a profit.
They might assume that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum is cheaper but the advantage of Ethereum is more than Bitcoin so they hope Ethereum will replace Bitcoin.
But we know, Bitcoin is the king of coins so that the position of Bitcoin will be difficult to slide by Ethereum.
Bitcoin has a big influence on other altcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
People want only that coin, which rise in the price more than others. Now the price increases most of all for bitcoin and people admire this coin. But if the price for Ethereum starts to rise faster than for bitcoin, then people will praise ETH again.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 09:55:40 PM
because eth is better , more modern, more functionality - the first. And somebody think that there are many ex-criminals amounth bitcoin grand-holders.
Activity: 77
August 31, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
because eth is much cheaper and there is a lot of interest in investing in ICOs. because now many are buying eth to invest in the ICO to get greater profits. and there are also those who believe that eth will rise like bitcoin so many buy and hold it.
Activity: 56
August 31, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Yes, seen from the many benefits of each coin. eth is helping the ico project more this year and making altcoins grow on the exchange so that coins or tokens are good to invest.
Activity: 251
August 31, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
I think that many people do not like the dependence of the price of altcoins on bitcoin, and they think that if Ethereum surpasses bitcoin then this dependence will disappear.
Activity: 223
August 31, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
People actually want Eth to overcome BTC simply because Eth is widely used by many devs and they build their blockchain on ethereum platform.
Activity: 94
Merit: 19
August 31, 2018, 02:19:53 PM
I think that if ethereum was destined to displace the bitcoin from its dominance, that would have happened for quite some time because the supposed advantages that ethereum has over bitcoin have been present from the beginning, and therefore I see no reason to think that what did not happen in the past will happen in the future.

Yes, I think sooner or later bitcoin will be displaced from the first place in marketcap over the years, but I doubt very much that ethereum is the one who snatches that place of honor.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Ethereum is really good coin. This the first reason to born other altcoins. Which is giving smart contract ERC 20 platform to create other altcoins. so its called as father of altcoins. that is the reason people want ethereum to overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.
after reading your comments, I just realized that my knowledge about coins was still lacking. at first I really trusted Ethereum but after reading your comments, it seems like I need to think about it again. yes, I will learn more about Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: