Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 23. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
they also want greater profits, of course they want ethereum like bitcoin, whose prices soar so that it can make it rich
As we know that some people wanted Ethereum to overcome bitcoin in the near future is because they have a vested interest. They have huge ethereum on their account balance and that is why they want ethereum to overtake bitcoin so they could be millionaires if that happen. Its a common attitude of people and thus we only need common sense to answer it.
Activity: 88
August 26, 2018, 07:20:52 PM
Ethereum showed a good start in the beginning and experts gave a prophecy for a great future. People stuffed their pockets full and now of course everyone wants growth and profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 26, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
The Ethereum is a more technological coin which has more potential and prospects than Bitcoin. I can not understand why there was such a sharp dump of the Ethereum.
Activity: 115
August 26, 2018, 05:12:04 AM
they also want greater profits, of course they want ethereum like bitcoin, whose prices soar so that it can make it rich
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:58:45 AM
Because they don't have Bitcoin currency but they do have Ethereum. They want more exchange rates, they want the long-awaited overthrow of the leading currency.
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
August 25, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
it is because they want to replace bitcoin, they see potential to eth and even if it is an altcoin, they want to lift up its position from number two to number one crypto in the market.
Activity: 32
August 25, 2018, 11:36:27 AM
I think people prefer that etherium has a shorter block time
Activity: 518
August 25, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are different coins. No matter what will be more. The main thing is that the market will stop fall and growth begins

And all of us are waiting for the recovery of the market. Maybe one of the reason why other people want eth to recover is because of the bounty. Many token decrease the price because eth price down.
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
Maybe because many people have many eth from the bounty campaign or airdrop or eth can be easy to get, like the price is cheaper, so they want eth beat btc to earn many profits from their coins. But in my opinion, it is too hard for eth to beat and win from btc because the price of btc is highest rather than another coins and btc is the king in the cryptocurrency. Eventhough the price of btc decrease, like eth, but it is more stable and valuable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
August 25, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
Its simple, to me ethereum has better values than bitcoin
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 10:28:30 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are different coins. No matter what will be more. The main thing is that the market will stop fall and growth begins
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 25, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I'm not one of these people I still go for Bitcoin being the first and original cryptocurrency, but honestly I made a profit from these ICO's I wonder what would life be if we don't have bounty campaign and we don't have token apart from Bitcoin, it makes the cryptocurrency exciting for all of us.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 10:20:19 AM
I don't know why many people want Ethereum to replace Bitcoin.
Even though we know that Ethereum prices are currently experiencing a considerable decline in prices while Bitcoin is only experiencing a slight price decline.
I think Bitcoin is more appropriate to be the main coin and become the king of coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
I can not say this because I just do not know how this relates, why people want this, I also do not understand. Probably this should obviously only concern the interest in terms of money, therefore, in general, technologies occupy the first place, but this is temporary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
Agree they want earn big profit because it's big advantages to ETH investors if it will overtake bitcoin but i think it's too difficult to achieve because bitcoin is very strong and expensive by more than 10 times compare to price of expensive Altcoins.
Activity: 90
August 25, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
because the ethereum are very commonly to all crypto addicted and i think all crypto addicted are  want to make profit, eth still cheap consider to btc and they hope one day eth price could be the same with btc, so they will buy a bulk now and enjoy the result in the end, that is the dream, but they don't compare the eth usage and all the other aspects, its still too early to compare btc and eth, even the purpose and the usage both coins are different
copper member
Activity: 560
August 25, 2018, 10:12:47 AM
I don't understand too
From what I heard is people always said that Ethereum has better technology from Bitcoin  that's why many people wants Ethereum takes Bitcoin place
But I don't think so cause Bitcoin is the first altcoin we all know
And it's not easy to take down Bitcoin position
Activity: 53
August 25, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
For me, i want eth because i can get it for free for some sites or application and on bounty campaign you can store those tokens in ethereum wallet only.
The difference in the system is that Ethereum's data processing is faster than Bitcoin, as the Ethereum system automatically applies the terms and conditions of the agreement once the agreement is reached. Although many people think that Ethereum is less than Bitcoin because of its lower value, it is a good thing for potential investors looking for investment vehicles other than Bitcoin. Lower prices may attract more investors as there are more opportunities for growth. Right?
Activity: 113
August 24, 2018, 07:46:44 PM
I think it is because ethereum looks way more promising and polished, maybe because of it's platform, for most people, ethereum opened a lot of doors, showing the possibilities of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 162
August 24, 2018, 07:45:11 PM
For me, i want eth because i can get it for free for some sites or application and on bounty campaign you can store those tokens in ethereum wallet only.
Pages:
Jump to: