Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 32. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 15, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Who wouldn't want an affordable price especially those people who buys crypto instead of investment right. Well, if I would be on that situation I would choose to buy eth rather than btc because I could buy a lot more even though they don't have any significant differences rather than the market price range. Because scale the two, if you want to buy a lot of crypto if you would buy a btc you would only have a few of it otherwise if you would buy eth you would have tons of it. See the differences itself and it would make a meaning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Simply because they believe that ethereum will grow much more in the near future. And the value of ethereum is cheaper. They can buy more ethereum. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin in the market. So i am not shock if many people want it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 09:22:05 AM
People can't understand that Bitcoin and Ethereum created for different aim. One created like web money another like utility for business.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
it's very simple, people just do not have time to buy farms for mining on time and now can not produce bitcoins and can not buy it because of the high cost. but the air is available to all. it is more profitable to buy among ordinary people
Activity: 672
July 14, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
Currently, many investors are holding a lot of ETH because its price is too low compared to Bitcoin, but the potential for ETH is enormous. If ETH can beat and exceed Bitcoin, these investors will become rich.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
Because they want to profit from the fact that they previously bought Ethereum. The technology behind Ethereum is continuously in development to be much better than others,  the founder Vitalik Buterin always try to looking for solution for scalability issue of ETH. I think those are reasons.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

if I see at this time, bitcoin price is very expensive, bitcoin delivery cost is also expensive and slow, now people want eth to beat bitcoin, because eth technology is better than bitcoin, fast delivery eth and also cheap cost
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
Earn ETH or Invest on ETH is more easier than BTC.ETH has proved his stability on market.A lot of people earned lot of ETH.Those people want ETH price to cross BTC price so that they can find a huge profite.But you have to think that without BTC, ETH is nothing.But BTC able to run the market alone. So give ETH some time to gain this position than we will think about the crossing of BTC price.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 13, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
Obviously because they are holding eth. Just imagine, if ever eth will surpass btc, and their price will shift, considering they have bought eth at a cheaper price. That's a good profit. They haven't bought btc at the time it was still cheap so they are dreaming they can do it in eth but it's nearly impossible because altcoins are following what btc move is.
Activity: 602
July 13, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
Both bitcoin and etherium is good to have or hodl because both of these coin is for a long term investments. But many people now are over to etherium because they believe that in the future etherium will boom and rises in its value just like bitcoin did in a last year. But it cannot beat nor replace the king of cryptocurrency , it will be always in the second place to it. They are similar in terms of gaining more profits in a long term.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
I don't know why individuals say such a great amount in regards to those Bitcoin exchange expenses.

A basic global SWIFT expenses around 45 USD and 2-3 business days.

Individuals do those SWIFTS and never griped. Presently bitcoin offers a more secure technique, which costs 3-4 USD and 20 minutes, and individuals are crying about "high charges" "old innovation"

WTF?

Ethereum is less expensive in light of the fact that their system has not an indistinguishable volume from BTC.

Don't you recollect when cryptokitties overwhelmed their system and they had high expenses?

By and by, I don't stress substantially over charges. Presently with segwit and lightning, everything will be significantly less expensive.
Activity: 110
July 13, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

because many people have ethereum, so they want ethereum beyond bitcoin. so they can benefit greatly. this is hope for everyone who invests in ethereum.
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 13, 2018, 05:47:46 AM
I think that not so many want to see it. In my opinion, ETH has more potential than BTC because BTC has started to outlive itself. I believe that ETH will get higher level than BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 12, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
Some of the bounty hunters using eth for transfering of their token.
Some of them, well all bounty hunters and all erc20 token holders need ethereum to send transaction.
And ethereum blockchain is much faster and low fees rather than bitcoin
Not always, ethereum network can be overloaded.
some of the ico project circulate in ethereum so the popularity of the ethereum increase because of the bounty campaigns
Token holders need ethereum, it has nothing to do with popularity.
Am beginning to prefer etherum to bitcoin myself
You gave no valid reason why ethereum is better than bitcoin.

Activity: 261
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.
I think you have made a mistake about ETH. Because ETH is faster and cheaper to process, Bitcoin and ETH are also used to pay for some items on the internet. Many people who want ETH to overturn Bitcoin are because Bitcoin is old and slow
Activity: 518
July 12, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

I don’t understand the reasons why people want Ethereum overcome Bitcoin. I suppose it can be related to their portfolio. I mean such people just big holders of Ethereum and they think that their currency should be first.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
it's no longer always that people want Ethereum to overtake Bitcoin. by using looking on the technology Ethereum affords, it without a doubt just has greater capabilities than bitcoin. don't get me wrong i love bitcoin maximum, however the generation that Ethereum offers is so progressive that it's far unlike every other (at least until every other coin available copied it).
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 01:13:00 AM
Some of the bounty hunters using eth for transfering of their token. And ethereum blockchain is much faster and low fees rather than bitcoin and some of the ico project circulate in ethereum so the popularity of the ethereum increase because of the bounty campaigns. Am beginning to prefer etherum to bitcoin myself
Activity: 113
July 11, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
This is because many people believe that Bitcoin is too expensive to do xxx%. And Ethereum is cheaper and more likely that it will make a bigger  profit. But I'm sure that this is a misconception and in the long run is more profitable holding Bitcoin
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
I think it is only a historical necessity. The value of Bitcoin is to open up people's perception of the time of cryptocurrency, then let Ether take over, use cryptocurrency to invest and trade, and finally use it to complete all projects.
Pages:
Jump to: