Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 31. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
As I would like to think, the estimation of ETH is still great or still can get by a few people. They likewise need or expect more for I imagine that Ethereum esteem still can be gotten to by a few people, they additionally would like to expand the measure of Ethereum itself, since it seen that ethereum is the most famous coin and its esteem is steady.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
These people might be avid believers/supporters of the ethereum who possessed some significant amount of the coin want it to overtake bitcoin for profits. Ethereum must collect a lot of all-time highs and boost its market capitalization first before it can able to replace bitcoin on its throne. The second rank coin has been following the price of the bitcoin like the other altcoins.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 03:50:00 AM

I do not understand the turmoil around ETH, because the blockchain itself is so unreliable. The bitcoin is much safer, so I recommend that you store the money (if you are going to) in it, and not in ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 03:44:40 AM
Simply because they have ETH. Because it has a smaller marketcap currently, if ETH over comes BTC, they will have a huge profit from it. I have both BTC and ETH but ETH's over coming BTC does not sound realistic to me.
Activity: 167
July 20, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Well, I think those who want to see ETH rise beyond btc is for them to gain profit from it. Although the truth is that this is a very long story to long for. We all know that btc is the tyrant of cryptocurrency and has a very good foundation.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
Ethereum has the greatest practical application and the demand for this coin is the greatest in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, many people prefer ETH over bitcoin and want Ethereum to lead the cryptocurrency market. I think over time, the Ethereum will surpass bitcoin by capitalization and perhaps this will happen at the end of this year.
Activity: 574
July 19, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
The answer is simple. All people are holding some ERC20 tokens and all of them is connected in price of ethereum.
So people want ETH to overtake Bitcoin prices. Its all related to money and profit.
I also want ETH to takeover Bitcoin very fast cause i am holding ERC20 tokens too.

But the majority of the token hoders are holding the bitcoin too. The only reason because it has been providing a better manufacture than bitcoin. i would love to see ethereum will be always in the second place after bitcoin consider bitcoin as the store of value and ethereum as the best platform to build our dapps.
Activity: 27
July 19, 2018, 05:52:50 AM
many people must be holding a lot of ethereum as it is much cheaper than btc therefore they want ethereum to over come btc
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
July 19, 2018, 05:44:27 AM
To be honest, I don't now. ETH and BTC are greatest ctyptocurrencies that could bring a lot of benefits with their development on the cryptomarket.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
Because they might have a bunch of ethereums on their wallets and they just want to see it going up.. that is the only thing that cames to my mind when i see people trying to hype ethereum for the same reason, i still did not understand them yet.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 19, 2018, 02:08:31 AM
The answer is simple. All people are holding some ERC20 tokens and all of them is connected in price of ethereum.
So people want ETH to overtake Bitcoin prices. Its all related to money and profit.
I also want ETH to takeover Bitcoin very fast cause i am holding ERC20 tokens too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
July 19, 2018, 02:05:32 AM
Yes, because Bitcoin has grown enough that they won't be able to make similar profits like earlier. Where as the price of ethereum is still low in comparison to that of Bitcoin. Also those who weren't able to get in early into Bitcoin have the opportunity through Ethereum.
Absolutely agree with you. Those who did not have time to earn on the growth of Bitcoin want to do this with Ethereum. But I still believe that Bitcoin still has great growth potential and Ethereum has grown so much that it will not be able to bring its investors super profits. I believe that Ethereum will grow following Bitcoin's growth as a percentage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
As a percentage, negative information and skeptical experts about the pace of development of ETH is not observed much. As a rule, the fears are not related to the crypto currency itself and its characteristics, but to the ambiguity of the digital money sector itself.
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
Most likely, people realized that ETH already completely replaces the BTC, due to different parameters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
To me I think people see it as a house housing many altcoins. And because of that ability it has given to all ICO projects, they use it normally thereby giving people the interest in it. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
This simply because many ICOs are built on ETH blockchain and aside that bitcoin transactions are relatively high compared to ETH.
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
Ethereum has very big potential, especially when Sharding will appear. But anyway i don't think Eth can surpass Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2018, 01:36:16 PM
Yes, because Bitcoin has grown enough that they won't be able to make similar profits like earlier. Where as the price of ethereum is still low in comparison to that of Bitcoin. Also those who weren't able to get in early into Bitcoin have the opportunity through Ethereum.
Activity: 68
July 18, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
not by any stretch of the imagination. its simply that they didn't miss the eth prepare and they have more ETH today than bitcoin. obviously you need to get more cash which is the reason in the event that you have more ETH, you will continue telling its truly outstanding. go ahead. ETH obviously is great yet you are envisioning when you continue disclosing to yourself ETh will outperform bitcoin. indeed, even with all the dumping currently, take a gander at how the cost goes. its still BTC.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
July 15, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

I like etherem and bitcoin and actually I am holding this two coins. I thihk some people prefer eth because it is also consistent in increasing every year and same as bitcoin eth is also a top coin. It is next to bitcoin but it has also a characteristic that you can tell it will become bigger and bigger and you can earn big profit one day.
Pages:
Jump to: