Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 99. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 04:47:27 AM
There are many coin in this world but bitcoin is a one of the best one so People use bitcoin.

What do you mean by bitcoin is the best one? There are a lot of people who use bitcoin because they know bitcoin will become like a standard paying method in the future because it is getting more popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 04:45:48 AM
I think bitcoins is very easy transaction. Even most country use this coin for their business. It has many easy way to earn. So many people support this coin.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2017, 04:33:14 AM
Because bitcoin is one of payment breakthroughs, using bitcoin also has several advantages, such as:
Freedom of Payment,
Very low cost,
Low risk for sellers,
Security and control,
Transparent and neutral.
Activity: 93
September 19, 2017, 04:21:41 AM
Because bitcoin is one of payment breakthroughs, using bitcoin also has several advantages, such as:
Freedom of Payment,
Very low cost,
Low risk for sellers,
Security and control,
Transparent and neutral.

people should use bitcoin to invest in their future and it will come very handy when you have no money so bitcoin is the help we all needed bitcoin is our savior bitcoin is love and life.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 19, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

Yeah, you can really use it around the world. Actually, there are a lot of reasons why people should use bitcoin. One of those was the transaction fee. Transferring bitcoins just cost few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.

In the past yes but today Im disagree. Transaction fees now ranging from $5-$10 and I saw others even higher than that. Not much difference at all compare to traditional normal fees and somehow in some cases, traditional is way low compare to that.

But even it's like that, no doubt that it's more convenient to used bitcoin than traditional money transfers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 03:21:17 AM
There are many coin in this world but bitcoin is a one of the best one so People use bitcoin.
we should use bitcoin because its a global, decentralized cryptocurrency.As the world becomes less dependent on states and borders, the internet is a shared space where anyone in the world can communicate or create business. A universal currency not dependent on any single country makes more sense if you view the internet as its own nation-state. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
September 19, 2017, 02:43:11 AM
I feel like it isn't practical for daily use yet, but for larger long distance transactions it can work much better than traditional methods.
Activity: 443
September 19, 2017, 02:39:30 AM
Everyone use bitcoin their own reason. Basically i use bitcoin because of it's a income source for me
Activity: 87
September 19, 2017, 02:35:48 AM
People should save bitcoin instead of using. I read that people used bitcoin to buy pizza. I am sure they are regretting now.
Activity: 110
September 19, 2017, 02:33:13 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency and investment in the world due to its popularity increasing everyday. Last 2012, bitcoin prices were only around $15-$20 and people were skeptical into investing it. But to the people who remained optimistic about its potential, it yielded them at least 23,000% of profit if they managed to keep their coins till now. Another thing, people should know the existence of bitcoin because of the opportunities it give not only to students, but also to all class of people.
Activity: 481
September 19, 2017, 01:44:45 AM

Yes i thin bitcoin is our future money so thats why even its early we neee to collect a lot of bitcoin becuase tha value of bitcoin continiously to increase or maybe you'll become rich like others.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 19, 2017, 12:57:10 AM
The main reason behind using bitcoin is to income money. Many people using bitcoin as a part time job and it is an easy way of income. Bitcoin is a hidden online currency and it is not in any government control.

Bitcoin is playing that role to most of the people here in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is the source of income to me, and the reason why financial problem to me is not a problem anymore, thanks to my friend he introduced it to me and thanks to bitcoin also for giving me money every payouts of the Signature Campaign I'm joining. Right now, I'm just focusing on hunting bounty and hold more tokens to have profits in the long run.

I've tried introducing bitcoin also on my family, they want to earn money that is why I told them about bitcoin, but it seems that it is a little bit complicated to them.
Let it be used only for certain purposes and in a certain circle of people. The fact is that Bitcoin still has its difficulties with the time of transactions. And this, in turn, will create certain difficulties.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
September 19, 2017, 12:53:52 AM
yes, bitcoin is a very contemporary currency. able to balance with the advancement of technology and the needs of everyone who wants speed and ease in transacting.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
September 19, 2017, 12:38:53 AM
The main reason behind using bitcoin is to income money. Many people using bitcoin as a part time job and it is an easy way of income. Bitcoin is a hidden online currency and it is not in any government control.

Bitcoin is playing that role to most of the people here in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is the source of income to me, and the reason why financial problem to me is not a problem anymore, thanks to my friend he introduced it to me and thanks to bitcoin also for giving me money every payouts of the Signature Campaign I'm joining. Right now, I'm just focusing on hunting bounty and hold more tokens to have profits in the long run.

I've tried introducing bitcoin also on my family, they want to earn money that is why I told them about bitcoin, but it seems that it is a little bit complicated to them.
Activity: 140
September 18, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
Bitcoin is a type of money collection
easy to earn easy to use
fast charge and above all the bitcoin value is now great
Bitcoin uses a good network site
That's all and lots of thanks
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 11:38:30 PM
people should use bitcoins because it is secured currency...fast transaction and easy use of it..
I totally agree it's fully secure and very easy to use , I mean buying something or holding for some reason or exchanging with alt currency. In one word Just awesome.
Yeah, you can really use it around the world. Actually, there are a lot of reasons why people should use bitcoin. One of those was the transaction fee. Transferring bitcoins just cost few pennies and you can send as much value as you want.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
September 18, 2017, 10:38:58 PM
People should used bitcoin because it their choose to learn and earn or waste their time in nonsense thing they not earn lot. Maybe many are earn in bitcoin today. there are many investor like to invest bitcoin or the hard-work to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 99
September 18, 2017, 10:16:25 PM
because it is new revolution for payment service
Activity: 392
September 18, 2017, 09:20:46 PM

I think people need to know this while its early becuase bitcoin can help us like sourcr of income and paying bills and buy anything and you can use this as an permanent job if you have a high rank.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 09:15:10 PM
people should use bitcoins because it is secured currency...fast transaction and easy use of it..
I totally agree it's fully secure and very easy to use , I mean buying something or holding for some reason or exchanging with alt currency. In one word Just awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: