Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 100. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 03:30:51 PM
The main reason behind using bitcoin is to income money. Many people using bitcoin as a part time job and it is an easy way of income. Bitcoin is a hidden online currency and it is not in any government control.
Activity: 5
September 18, 2017, 02:37:19 PM
“Bitcoin is the beginning of something great: a currency without a government, something necessary and imperative.”
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 02:26:52 PM
There are so many reason to use bitcoin from my views it is good forum to earn the money and many people depend on it to earn the money and invest in bitcoin is better option to gain the profit.
Activity: 34
September 18, 2017, 02:15:23 PM
Why people should use Bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and not capital if you play bounty campaign,

like my brother he played bounty campaign can be a satisfactory result ..
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
September 18, 2017, 02:05:02 PM
Bitcoin is digital currency which is acceptable all over the world. Bitcoin transfer is cheap, no borders or regulations what so ever. Bitcoin is decentralized and It offers more privacy and control. Cool

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

because some people have felt the great benefits of bitcoin. it attracts a lot of people. so also with me, many of my friends are involved in bitcoin. and become an excessive income. certainly does not reduce the risk.
Activity: 201
September 18, 2017, 01:59:18 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Yes that's one thing. There is a possibility that it will be the future money of the whole world so bitcoins should be known by and introduced to people. When everyone will know about bitcoin, it will be a big change to the economy and business of different countries in the world that it will be used as the main currency in the world. That is not impossible to happen, I think, if it will be shared it to the people.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Honesty is the best policy
September 18, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Bitcoin is very important for all us.Everyone use it.If you use  .You cam make good money form bitcoin.You can invest here and make good profit.Each and every moment we need bitcoin.It is very good for online payment system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 18, 2017, 01:34:53 PM
Because it is a virtual currency and now bitcoin is more valuable than any other currency in the world.
It is good to invest in bitcoin because after some time bitcoin increase to a huge value
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 12:48:33 PM
I don't think common people "should" use Bitcoin right now, it's very complicated for most, specially women and not tech savvy people. I don't want to sound harsh but that's my experience.
I understand you. And I kind of think that too.

If I introduce Bitcoin to my mother, brother or other people who aren't tech savvy... They would simply forget about it because of many things: bitcoin is not so easy to get, it is confusing how to start using it, create wallet/address or whatever.

Even paypal is not that popular in my contry, and it is still hard to find local online shops accepting it let alone Bitcoin.

I remember while in school we all had those lessons with fiat currency, we had fake money and coins made of paper. Their purpose was probably to teach how to deal with money and bla bla bla...

I think it is time to teach them how to use Bitcoin too. Smiley
I am agree with you guys, some how it's difficult but worth it to be difficult. Cause it's giving us so many opportunities. For that I think we should use it. Day by day bitcoin is being so popular that why we should use it.
Activity: 350
September 18, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
bitcoin are internet is very easily payment.... bitcoin is currency best way.......I think its a unique
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
September 18, 2017, 12:25:41 PM
its great and important to have digital currencies like bitcoin in this digital world
an ideal payment method , low fees , and fast transaction .
Activity: 116
September 18, 2017, 12:19:05 PM
I have an addiction to Bitcoin and I do not know why maybe because it provides ease in financial transactions, for example I do not have a Visa vard and I have not bank accounts , making the digital currency on top of bitcoin a radical solution to shopping online .
Activity: 546
September 18, 2017, 12:08:58 PM
Because bitcoin has become a trading currency, people use bitcoin . Bitcoin has know by almost people in the world . If someone don't know bitcoin now , that person will regret his knowledge
Activity: 6
September 18, 2017, 12:07:03 PM
people should use bitcoins because it is secured currency...fast transaction and easy use of it..
Activity: 336
September 18, 2017, 12:01:07 PM
Not everyone know about bitcoin. I dont think people who dont know about technology or bitcoin " should" use bitcoin. But, most people in the world use bitcoin now. Ill give some reason, why should people use bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique technolgy, fast transactions, easiest transactions. I think, most people use bitcoin for investment too. But, for attention, we must have some experience, knowledge to get more benefit, profit.
Activity: 132
September 18, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

for my experience,because its very simple , fast and secure.
Activity: 56
September 18, 2017, 10:57:53 AM
because bitcoin has become the currency popular and are used by many people
Activity: 63
September 17, 2017, 11:33:56 AM
if I think personally why do people use bitcoin, because bitcoin is not too hard to find money by looking for work here and there.
Activity: 19
September 17, 2017, 11:28:51 AM
People should use bitcoins because as much as possible we use bitcoins its value will increase on its peak
And there should be a must of investement of bitcoins because bitcoins can make real money dissapear
And it is possible that bitcoin will be accepted worldwide!!
Pages:
Jump to: