Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 114. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 11:54:00 AM
This is the easiest way for transactions worldwide. It helps people a lot of economics. If it is used strategically, one can become rich
The trend today is to make transactions, pay via the Internet, use Bitcoin is reasonable
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 04, 2017, 11:39:41 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular Crypto currency and is progressing day by day. People use it for online transaction, trading as it provide an ease to them without any extra transaction fee. Moreover the currency is decentralized which makes it independent from any manipulation and render further profits.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2017, 10:56:06 AM
Bitcoin applies a lot in everyday life, trade, speculation, ..
With excellent blockchain technology platform
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
August 04, 2017, 10:45:28 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The world is fast becoming a digital world where paperless transactions are going on. Bitcoin is the digital money or currency that everyone will be using in the future. Decentralized transactions are also the future way of buying and selling and the entire business future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Well, I agree to that, bitcoin will be our future money and it will consider as real money in the future. Furthermore, you should use bitcoin because it will help you to gain and make good profit even it takes time to wait. Having bitcoin is an opportunity to get rich in the near future. Lastly, bitcoin is the key to become millionaire or billionaire in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
August 04, 2017, 10:36:22 AM
why should people use bitcoin people use bitcoin for convience of every transactions and bitcoin is a good investment for the future help the the daily needs in life bitcoin give the decent job to us and maybe become a millionaire  using bitcoin currency.
Activity: 742
August 04, 2017, 10:35:36 AM
Bitcoin is easy to use.No verification needed.Also I can hide my details.I can control my own bitcoin.I can use bitcoin in my real life.Like buying cloths,mobile recharge,Online shopping.Another thing bitcoin price price pumping now days,it means if i hold bitcoin i can make some profit Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
Because the government can not disrupt your saving account if using bitcoin and bitcoin can not be taken back after someone sends it so it's perfectly safe.
Therefore people use bitcoin
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
August 04, 2017, 10:26:04 AM
I thought of some more good points why we should use bitcoin: hackers and thieves can’t steal your payment information from merchants if you are paying with bitcoin and use it for their advantage.
And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction, but could easy tell after seeing your credit card history...
People should use Bitcoin because it is convenient, especially for business people and people who like to travel. In addition, investing in bitcoins also helps many get rich quick.

How is bitcoin convenient to people of business and people that travels a lot? Bitcoin can't be used in business at all. Even if you implement bitcoin payment in your store, there will be little to no customers paying with it. In traveling, you can go to USA and some other first world country and you will still have a hard time paying using your bitcoins. You will always end up using their local currencies and I think you will even have a harder time looking for a buyer of bitcoins there. Let's say that you successfully found someone interested in localbitcoins, you have to travel even more and it's a lot harder because you are not familiar with the country.
Activity: 322
August 04, 2017, 10:23:57 AM
Everyone should know and use Bitcoin because it can help them save money and transact selling and buying online and can save as well and invest. By knowing bitcoin everything that smells about money will be smooth, if I have the capital I want to buy bitcoin and sell it when bitcoin up again, so I profit big and with capital I invest half.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2017, 10:22:27 AM
Because for the first time in history we have an alternative to central banking, not only that, but it is a better form of money as it is not debt based.
Activity: 714
August 04, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

People should use bitcoin because it gives a opportunities to many people that are using bitcoin to become successful and have some plenty of money and especially to become millionaire so don't waste this kind of opportunities.
Not only the profit factor but also the convenience factor must also be considered. Many people complaining about their online payments using credit card, they complained about the hassle of carrying out the procedures and technical problems encountered despite having followed the procedures ordered. Transactions using bitcoin are much easier than other online transaction appeals, that's why people should use bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
August 04, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

in the age of the internet is paper iou's really the best we as the human race can do,  obviously not, bitcoin has arrived.

in this century..people should use bitcoin...it's easier...faster and secure...for travelling and our business, bitcoin really give us many advantages...never give up guys  Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
August 04, 2017, 09:05:02 AM

People should use bitcoin because it gives a opportunities to many people that are using bitcoin to become successful and have some plenty of money and especially to become millionaire so don't waste this kind of opportunities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
August 04, 2017, 08:51:22 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.
Yes i agree that bitcoin can make our life easier, also people should used bitcoin as investment to have other source of income.
Activity: 518
August 04, 2017, 07:46:34 AM
bitcoin gives earning opportunity. i think for it people use bitcoin. and it give firstly payment.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 06:22:24 AM
is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use ?

People should use  if they wanted to make fast transaction. One example I can cite is when a person is working abroad and he needs to send money home immediately, he can just send  to his family and then his family will just convert it to fiat. There's no need for him to line up in a money exchange company that may delay him.  is really convenient for people who are busy. Most of the people I know use  for investment purposes.
it is really a good way to transfer money from one country to another or continent to another but i think the main reason that why most of the people use it is the way it is increasing day by day. so, that is the basic reason that why most of the people is interesting in investing in it  so, that they get profit in the future.
i lot of people also use it for trading and also a lot of people is using it for signature campaign.
Activity: 244
August 04, 2017, 06:09:09 AM
Bitcoin is now the most popular and highly secure transaction to date ,,, nothing better than bitcointalk. Smiley
Activity: 61
August 04, 2017, 06:02:23 AM
bitcoin used for online transactions,this fast and secure.we can do transaction with anonymous names, so it is very secure.
Activity: 805
August 04, 2017, 05:53:44 AM
there are a lot of options for using Bitcoin, nowadays, Bitcoin is using in the payment system. most important thing is that it provides huge amount of price.also  Bitcoin can be used as the saving and investment purpose for the future purpose. i think, in the future, Bitcoin will dominate in the whole monetary system.
Bitcoin now is used by the local making transactions just like bills payment, shopping online with hastle free. You can make it anywhere as long as you have internet connection that's why they embrace or accept bitcoin as a new type of currency(digital currency). We should accept the reality that, everything will be change just like now. Bitcoin is somewhat to say  a change, a development because we are now in the computer era and it can be easily to used anytime.
Jump to: