Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 115. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 04, 2017, 03:54:36 AM
there are a lot of options for using Bitcoin, nowadays, Bitcoin is using in the payment system. most important thing is that it provides huge amount of price.also  Bitcoin can be used as the saving and investment purpose for the future purpose. i think, in the future, Bitcoin will dominate in the whole monetary system.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
August 04, 2017, 02:26:54 AM
I think bitcoin is the digital currency of the future and everyone says so.
Why should we use bitcoin ??
Because i think bitcoin is the currency of the future that can be used for easy and safe investment ..
What do you think?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 04, 2017, 02:21:13 AM
I thought of some more good points why we should use bitcoin: hackers and thieves can’t steal your payment information from merchants if you are paying with bitcoin and use it for their advantage.
And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction, but could easy tell after seeing your credit card history...
People should use Bitcoin because it is convenient, especially for business people and people who like to travel. In addition, investing in bitcoins also helps many get rich quick.

The only problem is the limited shopping possibilities. In the shop or will we buy BTC for shopping?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 02:01:56 AM
I thought of some more good points why we should use bitcoin: hackers and thieves can’t steal your payment information from merchants if you are paying with bitcoin and use it for their advantage.
And unlike credit cards bitcoin is private, for example: your wife won't find out that you bought her present after seeing your bitcoin transaction, but could easy tell after seeing your credit card history...
People should use Bitcoin because it is convenient, especially for business people and people who like to travel. In addition, investing in bitcoins also helps many get rich quick.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2017, 01:54:29 AM
Why one should use bitcoin. Actually no element should use bitcoin. And if you want to use bitcoin it should be bitcoin is money besangan.namun bitcoin fun if someone using bitcoin that is popular currency today will get additional income. Very nice is not it. Yes that's the reason why we should use bitcoin everything so much easier.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
August 04, 2017, 01:48:11 AM
Actually using or buying bitcoin totally depends on the individual. Bitcoin is meant to earn some extra income online and also store some money online to make some profit with it. I use bitcoin for investing, trading, etc which gives me a extra online income. Unemployed people can use bitcoin to make their financial condition a bit stable. Bitcoin has many advantages.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 03, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

It really needs people, just as the company needs people to grow and recognize their product, so it's done bitcoin and also to help unemployed
We need big investors more than those people who are working just to earn bitcoin, right now we can already tell there is a great
developments as news after news there will be big businesses that are adopting with bitcoin.
Activity: 191
August 03, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

It really needs people, just as the company needs people to grow and recognize their product, so it's done bitcoin and also to help unemployed
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 03, 2017, 07:28:20 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People should use bitcoin bcoz it requires no 3rd parry trust and micro payments can be made as fast as possible without unnecessary stress
Activity: 108
August 03, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
Because it is progress. We should always use what gives us our time to move into the future.
Merit: 282
August 03, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

For me the top 3 reasons why you and I should use Bitcoin are:
1. Private and fast transactions.
2. No Taxes to pay and the government has no hold on your account.
3. Prices can go up after many years.

You will not agree with item 2. In Poland after BTC exchange for money you have to pay tax although BTC is not the official currency. Paradox Sad.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 04:22:40 PM
Really bitcoin is the money of the future, because bitcoin mostly in use in online. And can also be used as an online investment. People use bitcoin because of its simplicity and many advantages of bitcoin in cash.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
August 03, 2017, 04:16:49 PM
Because bitcoin has many advantages such as where we send money quickly, bitcoin is not the original money but can be used as the original money without the process of sending a difficult care in the bank.
So bitcoin can do all we need.
Bitcoins have the potential to serve as sound money and it is already doing so. The only difference between bitcoins and conventional money is the difference of physical existence; else bitcoins are far better than the paper money. They are easy to transfer; decentralized nature rules out the involvement of third party in the transactions and at the end of the day, it is the best investment too. In short, bitcoins have dual nature.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 10:18:45 AM
This is because money sending and other transaction on payment is a lot easier on bitcoin. Investing through trading might be unregulated but having your investment using your own decision whether on selling it or buying more is a lot better than giving it to a bank.
Bitcoin value is increasing a lot overtime and of you are a holder then this is a good thing to spend time with.
Merit: 108
August 03, 2017, 04:00:58 AM
People should use bitcoin simply because bitcoin is a good opportunity to make more money and also you can transact with bitcoin easily.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 03, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

People should use bitcoin if they wanted to make fast transaction. One example I can cite is when a person is working abroad and he needs to send money home immediately, he can just send bitcoin to his family and then his family will just convert it to fiat. There's no need for him to line up in a money exchange company that may delay him. Bitcoin is really convenient for people who are busy. Most of the people I know use bitcoin for investment purposes.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2017, 02:04:25 AM

For me the top 3 reasons why you and I should use Bitcoin are:
1. Private and fast transactions.
2. No Taxes to pay and the government has no hold on your account.
3. Prices can go up after many years.

Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

Bitcoin has given financial freedom to the people.People now send huge amounts of money at a very low fee in bitcoins very fastly without the help of banks.Banks are no more able to loot people in the name of transaction fee.People holding bitcoins are their own bank with private keys with them.They are getting new source for earning and by earning in bitcoins,they are no more waiting for government or private jobs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 02, 2017, 09:13:56 PM

People should use Bitcoin for an easy online transactions. Cryptocurrency like Altcoin and Bitcoin uses for online uses. And it is easy to use and set up. There is no extra charges for any online transaction. So that I think it is cool for me that everyone will use it in a good way.

Actually there are charges on every transactions that you are going to have online using bitcoin, and that is what you called "Transaction fee", which is also do have if we are using fiat on transactions online, there are always extra charges, for the transaction to be processed. The only difference between fiat and bitcoin when we are going to use it online is that bitcoin is more anonymous, and easier to be processed that fiat, in my opinion.

But it still depends on what you are using, if you have more fiat than bitcoin online, then use fiat, and it is the other way around, then use bitcoin, simple as that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
August 02, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

also because of it's price that being increase every hour or change every hour so their money increase also when they have bitcoin.
There are several reasons why people should Bitcoin : firstly, transactions using Bitcoin are generally much faster. Second, Bitcoin transaction fees are very cheap, or in some cases it could be free. Third, someone can not steal payment information.
Jump to: