Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 116. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 02, 2017, 08:59:10 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley

also because of it's price that being increase every hour or change every hour so their money increase also when they have bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 02, 2017, 08:44:37 PM
If I ask myself the same question, I would answer it with what it stand uniquely and that is equality to all users.
No degree or have degree, poor or rich and even men over women. Disability is not even a hindrance to be a BTCitcoiners.
Or to say everyone, whoever you are, from whatever level you are from a society, rich or poor you are free to use bitcoin without any rules and restrictions binding on each user, that's the bitcoin advantage of decentralization and people have to use bitcoin if they want to gain freedom in their lives
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Started developing blockchain applications in 2014
August 02, 2017, 02:53:50 PM
For moving money without paying high fees, for gathering assets, for investing, etc.
Activity: 560
August 02, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Bitcoin has more features than regular money. It's a better store of value than gold, so there's that.

That right, bitcoin has many features and usefulness that we can use because bitcoin is flexible Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
August 02, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

In my opinion, people should used bitcoin because it can help them a lot financially. Bitcoin is not that hard to transfer to other people around the world so less worry. You can also cash it out into fiat and used it to buy things that want to have in your life.
Activity: 357
August 02, 2017, 01:41:14 PM
people should use bitcoins because

they are acting low transaction taxes across globe
they are decentalised that makes it hard to hack into , as their is no specific computer to hack into
we do not need to share our identity to the every trader we trade
we do not need to change the currency when we fly abroad
it is easy to use
he fluctuating value  can be used by the skilled and experienced person to make real profit .
it has more advantages than the physical currency that we use now like it cannot  be damaged or harmed while physical currency can be 
bitcoins are safer than any other currency in this world   
and their are many more advantages that would attract traders and people to use bitcoins and that would finally lead  to global acceptance of Bitcoin
bitcoins can also be used as a place to invest if going for a long terms
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 12:49:45 PM
I think people should learn about using bitcoin because we're living in a digital world and even the money we use should be digital though it cannot replace physical money but it still easy to use and faster transactions online.

People have already adopted to digital transactions and most of them are being done in the banks and Paypal. There are far more transactions happening there than on bitcoins. I'd say that they have their advantages and disadvantages. Regular people have transactions that's only happening person-to-person. They buy from the store, they pay cash. Sending bitcoin when you are with the person you are transacting with is such a hassle. First, the transaction fee, then the transaction time. Bitcoin is only good when you're the person that always have transaction on the Internet and you can't meetup with the person.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 10:16:41 AM
Because bitcoin transactions are easy and bitcoin has no state borders or it is global. So you do not need to change the bitcoin to a particular currency to make a payment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 02, 2017, 09:38:47 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is more convenient, it is decentralized, no tax at all and it allows you to make more money. People should realize now the importance of cryptocurrencies because the future of all coins is really bright and saving it more today will allow you grow your money over time.

Precisely, indeed all people should use the bitcoin technology because it is very profitable bitcoin made and give a lot of it the best. In addition we can offer you the advantage of bitcoin long-term, bitcoin also extremely friendly and provide plenty of help is quite good compared to other currencies. but indeed we must perfectly in providing security or if not everything can be easily destroyed. There is a long term investment in the bitcoin and if you have the patience it is definitely an advantage you can get

Activity: 364
Merit: 267
August 02, 2017, 09:35:29 AM
I think people should learn about using bitcoin because we're living in a digital world and even the money we use should be digital though it cannot replace physical money but it still easy to use and faster transactions online.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 09:23:18 AM
Why do you say everyone should use bitcoin, for me not everyone who knows about bitcoin, let alone people who do not know social media, it is true bitcoin has many advantages and not as complicated as dollar, I think people will increasingly use bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100