Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 118. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 02:30:40 PM
Because,Bitcoin will never be scam,
And this Bitcoin is the money bank...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 08:03:43 AM
I'm from Russia and for the last time a noticed, thatbusinesses there show growing interest in accepting cryptocurrencies for their goods and services. Several retailers and restaurants have announced that they are already accepting Bitcoin payments.
For instance, Novikov's restaurants, pubs, farmer cooperative LavkaLavka and black cooperative.

Maybe Bitcoin will be legalized in Russia in the near future, what do you think about it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 21, 2017, 06:36:01 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

I just readthis somewhere on this forum advantages of bitcoin and why we should accept it. Quick transaction, not possible for nowdays maybe situation change. Low charges same as first one. Personal infoirmation of sender and reciever may secure. It is easy to transfer than transfering money from banks .
Activity: 15
July 21, 2017, 05:18:32 AM
They use bitcoin because it is reliable, the currency is in requisition and more and more representatives of real business start accepting bitcoin as a payment, and even at the state level it is planned to legalize it
Activity: 246
July 21, 2017, 04:58:26 AM
Bitcoin is an anonymous currency that is not controlled by anyone and can be used to earn good amounts. I think only lazy in the modern world will not use this opportunity.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2017, 03:23:49 AM
people uses bitcoin for
1.low transaction fees
2.fast transactions.
3.highly secured.
4.investment own business.
5.decentralized.
6.we can exchange easy.
7.good asset and currency also.
i think for this above reasons people are using the bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 21, 2017, 02:43:45 AM
There are many good things due to which people use bitcoins like -

Easy and smooth transfer from one address to another
Convenient and low fees
Can acts as an another payment mode
Creates many employment and acts as an additional source of income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
July 20, 2017, 11:34:54 AM

One thing:- Its the best crypto currency out of all crypto currencies.
Why it's the best:-
It's unique features are one of the main reasons that add up for Bitcoin to be the best. You don't need to necessarily invest in Bitcoin for you to earn profit. Bitcoin can be used for purchasing a lot of things online but other crypto currencies cannot be used for such purposes.
Activity: 228
July 20, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

Cheap to transfer large sums.
Fast.
Relatively anonymous.
No chargebacks Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
July 20, 2017, 10:01:04 AM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
Faster transactions with less charges. It is also decentralized which means there's no third party to your wealth. Anonymity is also a factor. But it will still depend to them if they will use BTC.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 20, 2017, 09:47:11 AM
Because bitcoin has easy way of transactions and many ways to earn. Bitcoin is more profitable than other currency.

Actually it is more ptofitable than any other currency in the world.  Where can you find a money that can give you ways to earn more money?  Or a thing which you can find or earn without any capital or without you putting any amount of it to earn?  Only bitcoin can do that.  As you said it is easy way of transactions and many ways to earn.  People who do not have a job still finds way to earn a living through bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
July 20, 2017, 09:41:31 AM
Because bitcoin has easy way of transactions and many ways to earn. Bitcoin is more profitable than other currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 10:45:43 PM
Just because the dollar wasn't really designed for the internet. We're trying to somehow make that happen, but we've ended up with huge fees and lots of delays while trying to transfer money across the globe. The whole idea of fiat isn't really sustainable in itself, since the average lifespan of fiat past 775 fiat currencies is about 25 years. Also bitcoin is transparent and it's growth rate is pretty predictable.
It makes our work easier and more effective. It can be used wherever it is accepted. That said, Bitcoin is much more profitable than dollars or gold.
Activity: 30
July 19, 2017, 04:40:42 PM
This technology is based on trustlessness. Thats what makes it independent of any manipulators and it will be a fair game. This will ultimately benefit the society and that why people should use it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
July 19, 2017, 03:25:51 PM
It is really easy to send and easy to receive so I really think that is the reason why people should really use it,
And the fluctuation of the price is really something that we could use to earn if we could just predict what would happen next.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 19, 2017, 03:22:00 PM
Many features in bitcoin are not owned by other payment tools. For example about privacy. So we do not have to worry if our personal info is leaked. Other than that fast delivery is also the choice of everyone

Bitcoin has a lot of features and it's good to see that you can use it and have a lot of choice to do it. I prefer to use bitcoin when I'm going to send someone abroad funds. It's a good alternative for western union and you can save some fees because transaction fees are much more cheaper than using the usual one.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
July 19, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
Will be because of the faster transactions. It is also a decentralized currency so you'll be the one to take care of your account's balance. And there are lots of way for you money to grow such as investing, trading and the likes. As time passes by, the price of BTC increases and decreases. But the increase is bigger than the dump so profit will be assured.
Exactly, Bitcoin is an asset. It has good potential with good investment opportunity. I mostly like to use Bitcoin as it's decentralized peer-to-peer payment network, even there so relevant features are built in. So, we should make the effort to use it as there many good reasons.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 19, 2017, 02:11:30 PM
People nowadays should use bitcoin, as they say, we are now in "computer age", as I see, there are lots of transactions that are happening in the internet, paying with your currencies over the internet is a hassle one. You can just either convert it to bitcoin, or use bitcoins if you have.
 Using bitcoins in these transactions is faster and reliable. You also pay bills using btc. There are lots of online stores now, and I think btc really is the future of money
True. Bitcoin also doesn't need much knowledge to work or invest. Nowadays, at least one person has a computer, laptop or even a phone, this is "computer age" like you said. Bitcoin just need internet to access. That's why we can work everywhere, everytime we want. In my country, they are intend to build some "ATM Bitcoin", and some place accept to use Bitcoin to pay bill.
Woah! Your country's good. In my country, I dont think they will intend building atm for bitcoins, some of my friends, just hearing the word bitcoin, thinks of it as a scam. I even invited them to start here, too, but they ignored me, or will say yes yes yes just to shut me up
Bitcoin in my country isn't that popular and some believe that it is illegal so i think building automated teller machines(ATM) for bitcoin will be hard but who knows, It is already the age of internet where you can learn everything. it will only take time for my fellow countrymen to know bitcoin and if that happens there's a great possibility that our government will create one or maybe in several years even the world itself will accept bitcoin as its main currency.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 10:22:56 AM
People nowadays should use bitcoin, as they say, we are now in "computer age", as I see, there are lots of transactions that are happening in the internet, paying with your currencies over the internet is a hassle one. You can just either convert it to bitcoin, or use bitcoins if you have.
 Using bitcoins in these transactions is faster and reliable. You also pay bills using btc. There are lots of online stores now, and I think btc really is the future of money
well that’s is really true that now we live in the age of the computer because a lot of work we use to is dependent on the computer and the internet so the demand of the age is that we need bitcoin and the need of the internet is just because of the time being fast and it made our generation very fast so I think that’s the reason why people should use bitcoin that it is profitable.
Jump to: