Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 119. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
July 19, 2017, 09:06:13 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

The bitcoin network is an easier payment network, faster to use than other payment methods. You do not need to register any information and have access to a world wide market where you can earn and spend.  Smiley
Will be because of the faster transactions. It is also a decentralized currency so you'll be the one to take care of your account's balance. And there are lots of way for you money to grow such as investing, trading and the likes. As time passes by, the price of BTC increases and decreases. But the increase is bigger than the dump so profit will be assured.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 19, 2017, 08:42:56 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.

Ya true We no need to pay tax for government and all.We can use our money for ourselves with bitcoin. Since bitcoin is a ideal one ,we can inverse our money in that.It will give us a huge their is no doubt in that.

You are great. What you are saying is good to all.I going to brought some Bitcoin with the money I had. Why should we pay tax and all to the government for our money??! Many transaction are made with bitcoin ,now a days.We can pay all our bills without tax.So only many use bitcoin for transaction.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
July 19, 2017, 08:40:12 AM

They use it to easily have a transaction with other people and of course they use it to have a profit. Many experts also says that this our future money
Activity: 588
July 19, 2017, 08:28:26 AM
People nowadays should use bitcoin, as they say, we are now in "computer age", as I see, there are lots of transactions that are happening in the internet, paying with your currencies over the internet is a hassle one. You can just either convert it to bitcoin, or use bitcoins if you have.
 Using bitcoins in these transactions is faster and reliable. You also pay bills using btc. There are lots of online stores now, and I think btc really is the future of money
True. Bitcoin also doesn't need much knowledge to work or invest. Nowadays, at least one person has a computer, laptop or even a phone, this is "computer age" like you said. Bitcoin just need internet to access. That's why we can work everywhere, everytime we want. In my country, they are intend to build some "ATM Bitcoin", and some place accept to use Bitcoin to pay bill.
Woah! Your country's good. In my country, I dont think they will intend building atm for bitcoins, some of my friends, just hearing the word bitcoin, thinks of it as a scam. I even invited them to start here, too, but they ignored me, or will say yes yes yes just to shut me up
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 19, 2017, 06:01:40 AM
Many features in bitcoin are not owned by other payment tools. For example about privacy. So we do not have to worry if our personal info is leaked. Other than that fast delivery is also the choice of everyone
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 06:00:01 AM
Why people should use bitcoin, because it is easy to send and receive money from all over the world, no need for iban no need to pay additional fees to the bank so it made our life easier.

Ya true We no need to pay tax for government and all.We can use our money for ourselves with bitcoin. Since bitcoin is a ideal one ,we can inverse our money in that.It will give us a huge their is no doubt in that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 19, 2017, 05:55:09 AM
I think the thing that makes a lot of people interest with bitcoin is a very high price increase the last time i knew it. And also bitcoin can be used as global currency, because bitcoin does not have alias global boundary is global. So no need to change the bitcoin to a particular currency to make the payment.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
July 19, 2017, 05:44:47 AM
People nowadays should use bitcoin, as they say, we are now in "computer age", as I see, there are lots of transactions that are happening in the internet, paying with your currencies over the internet is a hassle one. You can just either convert it to bitcoin, or use bitcoins if you have.
 Using bitcoins in these transactions is faster and reliable. You also pay bills using btc. There are lots of online stores now, and I think btc really is the future of money
True. Bitcoin also doesn't need much knowledge to work or invest. Nowadays, at least one person has a computer, laptop or even a phone, this is "computer age" like you said. Bitcoin just need internet to access. That's why we can work everywhere, everytime we want. In my country, they are intend to build some "ATM Bitcoin", and some place accept to use Bitcoin to pay bill.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
July 19, 2017, 04:49:53 AM
Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.

Using bitcoin to transact is much more convenient.

But here's my comment to your post. Fast? Not really. 10 mins confirmation in payment is not that quick. And worse, there are times it goes up to hours. Cheap? Right now transaction fees are simply irrational. They are too significant to just be paid for transaction fees.

The rest I agree. Bitcoin is great but needs development just the same.

Aside from that people choosed to use it because they find it more convenient than using fiat for some expenses or payments, I am not saying this could replace fiat in currency terms but as for what other people say and also in my own experience, even if its not that fast to transact or send money to anyone, you don't have to go to any banks or any markets just to send it, you can freely walk with your own wallet like your a walking bank. Agreed also that because of its transparency there is no other 3rd party user who has access on your account aside from you, so this is also why if keep your credentials in a proper or safe way.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
July 19, 2017, 04:12:26 AM

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.

Using bitcoin to transact is much more convenient.

But here's my comment to your post. Fast? Not really. 10 mins confirmation in payment is not that quick. And worse, there are times it goes up to hours. Cheap? Right now transaction fees are simply irrational. They are too significant to just be paid for transaction fees.

The rest I agree. Bitcoin is great but needs development just the same.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 03:48:25 AM
Bitcoin is the future currency in the present scenario its booming at good rate Most of the countries are now trusting bitcoin & making it legal Some other countries also plan to legalise in the countries its popularity or demand is increasing day by day.
Activity: 152
July 19, 2017, 02:07:16 AM
That's a good question, because bitcoin is easy to use to send and receive currencies from around the world. So gal needs to spend his other costs to the bank so that the transaction is easy in our life.
Activity: 135
July 19, 2017, 01:20:14 AM
Bitcoin is developed for internet generation and consider the people's security. Bitcoin helpful to ease your transactions securely. The price of the bitcoin is reasonable and influence the people to make rich. For storing purpose, Bitcoin wallets are very helpful. According to these reasons, we can use Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 12:42:31 AM
Definitely faster transaction with less charges. Also its value increases as time passes by. In a line with that,you are the one who'll manage your account's liability. People can also use it online. There are lots of people who gained profit in bitcoin, there's a big possibility that others too, will benefit from it. Best investment in the future, indeed.
Yes, bitcoin is a tremendous financial transaction medium. In addition to fast in every transaction, bitcoin has ease in doing every transaction that we do. In addition to being used as currency, bitcoin is also used as a lucrative investment tool. Already many people who become rich because of investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 19, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Well, I also hope that once it happens, the bitcoin price goes up again. Well, for now, maybe bitcoin prices will go down, but maybe nowadays not a few people who buy bitcoin as an investment, because could be when august ended, bitcoin price back up high.

Yes the price is surely going to rise again, even there are chances that it rise before 1st August, but will depend.
The speculation with segwit is restricting peoples to buy more.
And other than delay and rising fees, I don't see any reason for peoples to not use Bitcoins.
It know everyone that Price of Bitcoin will go up again but not now and even not in august because segwit happening effect will take for more than 2 weeks and if price will go down to 500 to 1000 USD then it will take more than 1 month to gtain again 2500+USD

Do you really think that price can go that low? I don't think that we will see that low price of bitcoins and even if the price goes down it won't go below $1500 for sure and if that happens then we will see many panic selling in market and that would be a good time to buy more bitcoins.

when the price reach $18xx yesterday, i think many traders is panic because they don't want to lose their money value. but fortunately, the price is back now so we can hope that the price will increase more high. but yes, i admitted that its not about the price is down and up, its more than that and people now attracted with bitcoin is because the value that bitcoin can give to them. so we need to wait until bitcoin price reach new price which is more high than before.
Activity: 588
July 19, 2017, 12:29:48 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 18, 2017, 11:32:19 PM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Well, I also hope that once it happens, the bitcoin price goes up again. Well, for now, maybe bitcoin prices will go down, but maybe nowadays not a few people who buy bitcoin as an investment, because could be when august ended, bitcoin price back up high.

Yes the price is surely going to rise again, even there are chances that it rise before 1st August, but will depend.
And other than delay and rising fees, I don't see any reason for peoples to not use Bitcoins.
It know everyone that Price of Bitcoin will go up again but not now and even not in august because segwit happening effect will take for more than 2 weeks and if price will go down to 500 to 1000 USD then it will take more than 1 month to gtain again 2500+USD

Do you really think that price can go that low? I don't think that we will see that low price of bitcoins and even if the price goes down it won't go below $1500 for sure and if that happens then we will see many panic selling in market and that would be a good time to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 350
July 18, 2017, 11:16:56 PM

Yes thats true, thanks for elaborating it. Thats is also the reasons why I used bitcoins nowadays, it is very convenient and pretty easy to used and to transact. And the fact that it is decentralized, that is the major advantage when using it. No one is telling me what do to with my money. And lastly the value of it rises from time to time, although it also falls but all in all the number of pumps are more dominant that dumps.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 18, 2017, 10:26:21 PM

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
July 18, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Jump to: