Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 120. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
Bitcoin (BTC) is an advanced digital currency people used nowadays to transact bills, allocate moneys, store moneys, and used them effectively in time. It is in line with the innovation of technology. It is said to be the money of the future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
July 16, 2017, 10:52:55 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

A large potential value in the future, we can define such bitcoin. Of course, anyone who wants a lot of profit should use bitcoin.

Yet it was dumping. We just HODL our coin and buy moar as it will be okay after the august 1 drama.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 16, 2017, 10:51:45 AM

A large potential value in the future, we can define such bitcoin. Of course, anyone who wants a lot of profit should use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Well, I also hope that once it happens, the bitcoin price goes up again. Well, for now, maybe bitcoin prices will go down, but maybe nowadays not a few people who buy bitcoin as an investment, because could be when august ended, bitcoin price back up high.
Activity: 227
July 16, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

I think why people should use bitcoin is because it will our future money and it will consider as real money. In addition to that, I think you should use it because it will help you to gain and make a good income. I think bitcoin is the key to become rich in the near future. Lastly, so what you waiting for buy and use bitcoin now and become next millionaire or billionaire in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
July 16, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

Another reason why people should start using bitcoin beside of it is the coined as the future currency is that with bitcoin decentralized block chain that provides you privacy wherein you are the one to access, control and manage your asset. Also the capability to earn and gain more money or profit is really visible although we are experiencing bitcoin's price dump right now. But after segwit, we are hoping for its price pump that is greater than the usual.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 16, 2017, 06:54:16 AM
People use bitcoin to transact because bitcoin is a secure means of payment. People use bitcoin to earn income because bitcoin really has the potential to earn a lot of money from it
I agree with you, Bitcoin deals very quickly and safely. Banks around the world are seeking Blockchain technology to be able to perform transactions like Bitcoin and most Bitcoin transactions are anonymous.
Activity: 462
July 16, 2017, 06:02:47 AM
Fist of all I want to say that, why people should use money? well it is important for everyone. I think that without money nobody can buy any things.
such as bitcoin is important and easy system and really helpful.  The bitcoin network is an payment network. people should have use bitcoin to get freedom from banks and governments and taxes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 16, 2017, 02:43:21 AM

I certainly agree to that, bitcoin will our future money and I think it will help many people to get rich in the near future. In addition to that, using bitcoin will help you to get and make a good profit. I think why people should use bitcoin because it is an opportunity to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 15, 2017, 07:24:54 PM
Definitely faster transaction with less charges. Also its value increases as time passes by. In a line with that,you are the one who'll manage your account's liability. People can also use it online. There are lots of people who gained profit in bitcoin, there's a big possibility that others too, will benefit from it. Best investment in the future, indeed.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
July 15, 2017, 12:06:00 PM
It is east to use especially on transaction abroad, you don't need to fill up many forms just to send or receive money.

That is right, I am sending some of my bitcoins to one of my family member abroad and we are taking advantage of that really good. Also there are times where bitcoin is pumping when I send some of my coins and that is a good thing for them when they recieve the coins. Though the problem is the transaction time and the transaction fee.

Well that is the beauty of bitcoin, high monetary value if converted to fiat and the convenience of sending it to anyone across the globe. Though it may have its limitations like you stated about the transaction fee, overall bitcoin provides endless opportunities to people who know how to use it. As for me, people should use bitcoin due to the nature of it being easy to acquire through mining, joining various campaign signatures, trading, or by gambling. The best part also is anyone has equal access to it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
July 15, 2017, 10:27:51 AM
It is east to use especially on transaction abroad, you don't need to fill up many forms just to send or receive money.

That is right, I am sending some of my bitcoins to one of my family member abroad and we are taking advantage of that really good. Also there are times where bitcoin is pumping when I send some of my coins and that is a good thing for them when they recieve the coins. Though the problem is the transaction time and the transaction fee.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 10:15:09 AM
The first common thing is, it's very convenient and easy to make a payment from a shop or store etc. Second, It has no charge fee from sending money from others, example is when you have item to buy from a seller and a payment method is bitcoin so there is no charge back / charges from sending money to seller. It can use to make your money grow and make a investment so if a bitcoin is high in rate, your bitcoin money is bigger and bigger.
That’s one of the amazing reasons to use bitcoins for purchasing goods. No transaction fee has appealed masses to trade in bitcoins and the number of such people is becoming huge day by day. Other reasons to use bitcoins are its decentralization, anonymity etc.

Well, it is for now is bitcoin has some things that give you many advantages compared to other currencies. But indeed we must continue to do well in the bitcoin monitoring, because if you've been using bitcoin fanatics it is possible that in the future you get losses. Although sometimes it can't happen because of several factors, but at least that you have some knowledge of science or bitcoin. So when there is something you should not be afraid anymore to do what already exists

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 15, 2017, 10:12:08 AM
When the usage increase the market acceptance for the direct bitcoin usage increases. Also being a part of the growing network will make it more successful.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 15, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

We can do a lot of things using bitcoin, hey! you can do it with yourself why people should use bitcoin. Because for me, you can do things a lot with bitcoin because we can pay our bills easily with the comfort of our room and no hassle. We can buy load that we don't need to go out and find store selling load, that is also waste of time. We can buy a lot of things and most of all we can also converted it into fiat to buy things in other stores. Some people using bitcoin so that they can also trade, some people using bitcoin because they want to save bitcoin so that when value of bitcoin increases they can also earn as well.
Activity: 10
July 15, 2017, 09:22:02 AM
I think that main reason is that Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. you don't need to have relations with other commercial banks.olso
Bitcoin is More private than existing Payment Systems, a Bitcoin wallet can be created by anyone without giving up sensitive personal details.The owner of bitcoins must approve each transaction, just like an email can only be sent by hitting “send”. Push payments create unique use cases,You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few satoshis and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important,that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.  Wink

Its nice to  be your own bank, but it comes with a risk. Poor wallet backups, losing wallet etc,
Activity: 462
July 15, 2017, 08:45:04 AM
I would like to say that, it is an easier payment network and also Bitcoin is a popular new form of finance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 15, 2017, 08:01:18 AM
There are many bitcoin users in different countries who use bitcoin as a function of payment tools both online and offline, and also use bitcoin for businesses such as trade, investment, and others.
With so many benefits of bitcoin that can help and facilitate us as a tool of transactions and for business purposes, then this is certainly able to increase popularity of bitcoin to all corners of the country, this is certainly in line with the development of bitcoin which continues to increase rapidly drastically
Activity: 28
July 15, 2017, 07:55:07 AM
I think that main reason is that Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. you don't need to have relations with other commercial banks.olso
Bitcoin is More private than existing Payment Systems, a Bitcoin wallet can be created by anyone without giving up sensitive personal details.The owner of bitcoins must approve each transaction, just like an email can only be sent by hitting “send”. Push payments create unique use cases,You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few satoshis and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important,that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.  Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 07:41:00 AM
People use bitcoin to transact because bitcoin is a secure means of payment. People use bitcoin to earn income because bitcoin really has the potential to earn a lot of money from it
Jump to: