Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 172. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
April 20, 2016, 09:50:03 AM
People should to use Bitcoin because as you can see now you see that Bitcoin is getting more used and that is quite nice because a lot of people is now also using it so that is nice.
And if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin than the chance is also high that you are making it more acceptable.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 20, 2016, 08:52:35 AM
will be very nice if there will be later a lot of people that is going to use Bitcoin in the future, because Bitcoin can have indeed a really good future. And if people are using Bitcoin later than there will be also more people that will see it that Bitcoin is many used and maybe they will also get interested to it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 20, 2016, 01:28:07 AM
People should use bitcoin because they can earn in this currency..
And bitcoin is the most known currency in the world of cryptocurrency.
Last. They need it if they want money. They can gain more profit here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 19, 2016, 08:34:52 PM
well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.
yeah that's a lot of people go in bitcoin in addition you can hide your identity in bitcoin.
you can do any activities with bitcoin. without any restriction from a third party.
but if only for gambling or trade. anonymous will not be so mean
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 19, 2016, 01:57:54 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

people should use bitcoins, because now in that time bitcoin is a profitable thing, you can see mostly people have bitcoins and they all say that we get profit form bitcoins. so it is a good sign for everyone.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 19, 2016, 01:49:58 PM
People should choose bitcoin (for me) because its so many future like you can pay bills etc buy load buy goods from any website accepting bitcoin

Everyone here has mentioned about the shoping access got with the use of bitcoin. Right now its very less in availability but when years go this would be used as a additional currency than a payment gateway.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 19, 2016, 10:31:12 AM
I use the bitcoin to buy things from online shops. It is a good way to spread the awareness of the bitcoin and help its adoption.

Very good. That helps a lot. Making people see that they can also pay in other ways than their credit cards or cash in delivery. You might even get a good spark to making a new bitcoin investor or user in what you did. Great.
Yea actualy bitcoin helps me alot not only me but with my friends also and bitcoin change our lives for me bitcoin is better than credit card  for my opinion

I am used to cashing out my bitcoin. I guess that is also a help in improving the movement of this currency. But now I have stopped thanks to bitcoin in the past my budget got a bit larger.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 19, 2016, 09:21:04 AM
I use the bitcoin to buy things from online shops. It is a good way to spread the awareness of the bitcoin and help its adoption.

Very good. That helps a lot. Making people see that they can also pay in other ways than their credit cards or cash in delivery. You might even get a good spark to making a new bitcoin investor or user in what you did. Great.
Yea actualy bitcoin helps me alot not only me but with my friends also and bitcoin change our lives for me bitcoin is better than credit card  for my opinion indeed people should use the bitcoin because its firstly very fast all over the world Bitcoin will be the future money, you can even see around this time that the value is not stable and that it is rising in using and that is very good for Bitcoin itself any explore many more <3 ilove bitcoin and in bitcoin we trust
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
April 19, 2016, 09:19:31 AM

Compare if I'm using CC, using bitcoin is quite easier and faster process.
As we can see bitcoin market keep stable and keep moving foward gradually , there the reason why people use bitcoin even Microsoft using it !
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 19, 2016, 09:18:55 AM

Activity: 162
April 19, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 19, 2016, 08:27:56 AM
Bitcoin is giving us the freedom to earn and spend without any intervention from the Govenments and I think  bitcoin is the best when it comes to sending money online.

Yeah exactly,  apart from that bitcoin is decentralized currency which gonna rule the world very soon. Then anonymous is the best part in bitcoin usage and bitcoin is only medium which we can world wide transfer with very low fees...
Bitcoin is not gonna rule anything soon. FIAT is still the  king. Bitcoin on the contrary could be top dog of the cryptocurrency market  but it is only considered as  seconderay otpion.
Why people should use bitcoin - just watch for the best crypto out there and you will end up with bitcoin, so far there is nothing more prominent.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2016, 08:25:36 AM
People should choose bitcoin (for me) because its so many future like you can pay bills etc buy load buy goods from any website accepting bitcoin Bitcoin is not gonna rule anything soon. FIAT is still the  king  think its the simplest and easiest way to earn money and secure future. the bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day. people are now taking interest in bitcoin marketing
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 19, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

in the age of the internet is paper iou's really the best we as the human race can do,  obviously not, bitcoin has arrived.
With the internet becoming more important every year people have to make use of it. People should make use of Bitcoin because you can make money with it and in the future we can hopefully shop online and that would attract allot of people.
Many merchant accepted Bitcoin now, maybe other Merchant (Maybe Amazon,Ebay,or Steam)
Will be accepted bitcoin in the future..
Activity: 269
April 19, 2016, 06:56:08 AM

in the age of the internet is paper iou's really the best we as the human race can do,  obviously not, bitcoin has arrived.
With the internet becoming more important every year people have to make use of it. People should make use of Bitcoin because you can make money with it and in the future we can hopefully shop online and that would attract allot of people.
legendary
Activity: 1372
April 19, 2016, 06:44:16 AM
Bitcoin is giving us the freedom to earn and spend without any intervention from the Govenments and I think  bitcoin is the best when it comes to sending money online.

Yeah exactly,  apart from that bitcoin is decentralized currency which gonna rule the world very soon. Then anonymous is the best part in bitcoin usage and bitcoin is only medium which we can world wide transfer with very low fees...
legendary
Activity: 1596
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 19, 2016, 06:35:01 AM
Well, to be honest you are not interviewed about you every transaction on eBay or any online shop either.
So please don't demonize FIAT, Bitcoin is a cure for overly structuralized services but it is not ideal, better that FIAT but still flawed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
April 19, 2016, 06:33:21 AM
well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
The main reason that people is going to use Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with Bitcoin and that is for the most people the main reason and that is also quite logic because money is important for us.
It can be risky if you are spending money in Bitcoin because the value is impossible to predict, so you dont know what will happen with the value.

Its right now indeed the main reason although I hope this will change because a currency does not has to be used because its profitable.
It has to be used because of the advantages it has and also the easiness.
The bitcoin has a lot of advantages, as a example it has the advantage of self unaccountability. 
Activity: 448
April 19, 2016, 06:21:12 AM

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
The main reason that people is going to use Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with Bitcoin and that is for the most people the main reason and that is also quite logic because money is important for us.
It can be risky if you are spending money in Bitcoin because the value is impossible to predict, so you dont know what will happen with the value.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 05:12:42 PM
Jump to: