Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 173. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2016, 03:47:16 PM
People must use Bitcoin because as you can see now you see that the value will now rising slowly and that is nice but the only bad thing is that the value is impossible to predict.
So you dont know sometimes what to do with your coins and that is the problem.

The price of Bitcoin isn't stable yet, but it's increasing slowly till now and we expect that it will increase highly after the next halving happening soon. So the story of the price isn't a real issue in my opinion.
i think that it is a really great thing that bitcoin price is that stable right now, in my opinion it means that the price will soon be on a huge rise, we just need to wait for it patiently and thats it

i think that bitcoin will surely be much more worth in the future and it will give me vast amounts of money, though those are just my predictions and i dont think you should follow me if you dont want
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2016, 03:40:31 PM
Why should people use any currency?
If we have a free choice, then we need to choose bitcoin.. Bitcoin represent something new, better, and bitcoin is without dirty history/
If people wish better future, then we need to accept new good things and forget old ones with many flaws.
Simply.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
April 18, 2016, 03:30:41 PM
It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
There are no charge backs.

Yeah majority of people are using it for online transfer as it allows fast transaction and with minimum fees and if you have bitcoin with you in future you won't need credit card for purchasing anything.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 18, 2016, 02:41:47 PM
It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
There are no charge backs.
Activity: 742
April 18, 2016, 11:12:18 AM
People must use Bitcoin because as you can see now you see that the value will now rising slowly and that is nice but the only bad thing is that the value is impossible to predict.

The price of Bitcoin isn't stable yet, but it's increasing slowly till now and we expect that it will increase highly after the next halving happening soon. So the story of the price isn't a real issue in my opinion.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 11:01:39 AM
Activity: 658
April 18, 2016, 10:04:19 AM
People should use the bitcoin because it has a lot of features that are very nice, I even think the bitcoin is much better than banks.
You can really control your own money no other party is involved in it, so that is one of the best reasons.
yeah bitcoin has many advantages compared with banks most people know is decentralized where no one can control your money in bitcoin.
but it will be the same with the bank if you use a wallet from a third party. it's just like you save money in the bank. so there is no distinguish between it
Activity: 364
April 18, 2016, 09:47:59 AM
People should use the bitcoin because it has a lot of features that are very nice, I even think the bitcoin is much better than banks.
You can really control your own money no other party is involved in it, so that is one of the best reasons.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 18, 2016, 09:05:55 AM
most of the reason are here, in my opinion, people should use it because bitcoin is the first online currency, most of the online currencies are here but bitcoin is most popular in all over currencies, the best thing in bitcoin,the way of earning the bitcoin is very easy, everyone can earn it easily.

Yes everyone can earn bitcoin with ease and people should know that most online currency out there bitcoin was the first to be a decentralized one.

Thats not true, bitcoin can't be earned with ease only if you are skilled you could earn through bitcoins else the difficulty to earn is high. Just think of the different methods of bitcoin earning and respond which seems to be easiest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 18, 2016, 06:51:20 AM
most of the reason are here, in my opinion, people should use it because bitcoin is the first online currency, most of the online currencies are here but bitcoin is most popular in all over currencies, the best thing in bitcoin,the way of earning the bitcoin is very easy, everyone can earn it easily.

Yes everyone can earn bitcoin with ease and people should know that most online currency out there bitcoin was the first to be a decentralized one.
Activity: 280
April 18, 2016, 05:40:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 18, 2016, 05:20:39 AM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.

People should use it because its a currency of future and it can take over the world with the features that it holds, this is the only currency we have that holds multiple benefits.
Yes it is the currency of future, in the coming future there will be the people from all over the world and everyone will prefer it, online things will be available with bitcoin and physical stores due to the fear of thieves  and banks fees , will adopt it.
April 18, 2016, 03:35:24 AM
well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
It will be nice if there will be indeed a lot of people that will use Bitcoin later in the future so Bitcoin is getting also more popular and that is nice for the currency itself.
We must win their trust to let them use Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a nice payment method to use.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2016, 03:11:04 AM
well i used bitcoin for my hobbies like gambling,trading and other stuff online.its very convenient on my part because it gives me anonymity.i do not want to reveal my identity on my all transaction thats why i keep using bitcoin because it serves purpose on me.

Yes the convenient that bitcoin gives to its users on how fast its services are and how easy it is to use makes people use if more often and plus the anonymity it brings to every transaction makes it worth it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 18, 2016, 02:52:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 18, 2016, 02:46:23 AM
people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems
yeah though its not the only thing why people decide to use bitcoin so much, im pretty confident that a lot of them also like the possible price increases that can earn them vast amounts of money

dont know about you but bitcoin is the best currency in the world because of those price fluctuations that allow me to make money from time to time, i hope it will make me rich one day
Yeah bitcoin attracts its users by the price fluctuations, people were very eager to know the price values, also halving is near which again attracts people as they can earn big profits.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2016, 02:42:14 AM
people using bitcoin because they realize that bitcoin is more innovative, faster, safer, and more powerful than other payment systems
yeah though its not the only thing why people decide to use bitcoin so much, im pretty confident that a lot of them also like the possible price increases that can earn them vast amounts of money

dont know about you but bitcoin is the best currency in the world because of those price fluctuations that allow me to make money from time to time, i hope it will make me rich one day

The fluctuating prices in bitcoin is the thing that traders love about bitcoin with this they gain so much money in less that a day and this is also why they use bitcoin to gain profit.
Activity: 770
April 18, 2016, 01:20:01 AM

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
April 17, 2016, 08:13:45 PM

I agree bitcoin is a good payment system compared to other internet money out there and it can even compete with the credit card payment because you dont need to pay interest for using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is much faster than other payment system like western union or other company of such kind because bitcoin can deliver the money in a instant to your wallet and you dont have to travel to a shop or a bank just to get your money.

Bitcoin also now have a large number of company that is adapting bitcoin them as payment system and bitcoin user are loving it since this will make it easy for them to used bitcoin in their country.
Wow , i also wait for this to happen on my country to use bitcoin as payments on company or other merchants accepting bitcoin to be legalize altcoin money. And i believe bitcoins have a very profitable value in the near future that why we should continue and use bitcoins.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
April 17, 2016, 03:52:36 PM
People should use the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a lot of features and the security is also very good of it.
I think people should use it for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is fast and easy to pay with.

Yes, bitcoin is fast and easy for transactions etc, the other thing is that you hold and contro your money in your own hands while on other areas like banks you have to wait long for transactions and other services like paypal you will fell that you are not the owner of your money.
Really true, there were really a fear every time in my mind that one day paypal will freeze me and my money but thanks God for providing us bitcoin now we are satisfied with our online stored money now we do not have to rely n others for our online money.
Jump to: